Tomo-chan

Hey, whaddaya know, tanabe-san's a millionaire already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YMRCp1FDko
youtube.com/watch?v=o6qAIaqK3_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

goddammit quit dragging things out and just show us Jun's reaction to Tomo wearing a maid uniform already

- This Space Reserved For A Future Witty Comment -
Oh wow, I didn't know Tomo-chan had rubbed of so much on me. Maybe I too can make a manga about nothing.

Man, if Tomo decided to rape you, you probably wouldn't be able to get away.

I don't get it

>Being weaker than a girl

Carol is a whore who got a lot of dudes to come to the store. Boss is shocked and worried they will run out of ingredients. Misuzu already made a list, took the money from the box and sent Tomo out to get everything. Boss says "This one wasn't normal either, JKs these days huh". Tanabe says that these three are special.

>Carol is a whore
As we knew.
>Misuzu already made a list, took the money from the box
Too perfect and cute. Someone other than tanabe should just marry her already.
>and sent Tomo out to get everything
I guess that's cool but it's classic Tomo. Just does what everyone tells her to, she's a good and pure girl that needs protecting.

Why is every arc with Misuzu in it such boring trash?

I have no idea what you're talking about because the last time this manga was good was during the beach arc and that was like a fucking year ago.

The panda worked !

>forgetting tomboy yukata

Fuck, it really is WORKING, Tomo-chan edition. However unlike WORKING these guys are good at their jobs and there's no loli big boobs

Misuzu is best girl. I want to ____ her.

>she's a good and pure girl that needs protecting.
Damn right.

Walk her home gently.

>I want to walk her home gently her

Strangle her and hang her from the rafters

>she's a good and pure girl that needs protecting.

artist: yanagida fumita

male:condom
female:chloroform, drugs, rape
misc: full color, group, mmf threesome

Am sleep when will something happen

Your a smarmy cunt eh there mate. I bet you are having a giggle.

>Shindler's list
but Misuzu is the jewish one...

>forgetting the ending to that and how mad the thread was

Me in the far right.

it was great up to that moment, beach arc might have been the series peak, but it was still pretty good after that, it's only at the end of the festival arc when tide turned and people have mostly been complaining. but even so there's been good moments, it's just that people are annoyed now

Tanabe has been making that exact face for most of his reintroduction. Is he trying to restrain himself or something?

He's just happy Misuzu is talking to him

Where is junboy

That's his whole personality. That's why Misuzu hates him.

So, what you're saying is, he should stop trying to restrain himself...

You're not even trying anymore.

It is a duty

Status on last night's tease: 50%
youtube.com/watch?v=3YMRCp1FDko

Tomo is a pack mule!

Literally a sequence of beauty, brains, and brawn.

>safe access on the first day
she is gonna fuck the Tanabes hard, just not the way they'd like.

congratulations, you've cracked the code

She really is best. Thanks dropout

>She's going to fuck the Tanabe hard, just not the way he'd like
Perfect post for this image.

This, she's basically assistant manager now

Stop. My folder for images is slowly but surely becoming a misuzu folder.

>quit dragging things out and just show us Jun
please, no.
Things usually get duller when Jun shows up

No, tono is a waitress.

now transparent

No, Tomo is wife material.

what a beautiful >dropout

It scares me how quickly you're able to do these.

>filename

these aren't exclusive to each other

It's not that hard, it's basically a 3 step process of which only one is time consuming
Transparent user, transparent!

amazon a shit

>Transparent user, transparent!
Too late. She's now reclaimed as a transwoman now. It makes sense because she likes boy things and----wait

You're using the polygon lasso tool and deleting selections using that, right?

Tomo's a girl both by the 'needs to have a XX chromosome' and by the 'she identifies as a girl'. Tomo is a girl that just happens to be a tomboy.
in this case yeah, though sometimes with blank backgrounds the magic selection tool and inverting stuff is even quicker.

Oh, and I don't delete sections, I use a layer mask because it allows you to tweak stuff.

Mask is better cause it's non-destructive.

>misuzu has already taken account of tanabe's monetary value by checking in the safe
You'd literally have to be blind to not realize what's going on here. It's the first steps of courtship. Tanabe's passed a fair number of her preliminary tests to weed out weak-willed individuals, now she's starting to take things seriously and vetting him as a candidate.

Honestly, anybody who sees this as "lmao pair the spares fumita's a hack" when they inevitably start dating next arc is a dumbass. He's been setting this up for years in a sensible and well-paced fashion.

>He's been setting this up for years in a sensible and well-paced fashion.
His reintroduction literally made light of how he's been forgotten up to that point.

>Tomo's a girl both by the 'needs to have a XX chromosome' and by the 'she identifies as a girl'. Tomo is a girl that just happens to be a tomboy.
you don't understand jokes, do you?

You have to *almost* feel sorry for the guy
>Gave Misuzu shit loads of free food at the beach
>She completely forgot who he was
Fumita is clearly trying to make us forget who he is too.

Fixed a typo and a translation error that slipped through.

You forgot the packages above her.

>Pretending to be dropout

>you don't understand jokes, do you?
I spend my nights doing pointless edits out of a daily 4koma; so what do you think?

Carol and Tomo obviously don't remember him, but Misuzu's a social pirahna. You're deluding yourself if you think Ms. "I will DESTROY your social life" doesn't know the names of everyone in her class. She pretends to not know him because that's the "weeding out" I was talking about - simultaneously playing hard-to-get while also trying to show as little interest as possible, so only people with serious intentions keep bothering her.

fuck, I did notice the huge backpack but not all those boxes on top of it, thought they were part of the background. Tomo's even more of a beast than I thought.

>Carol a whore
She is pure and perfect, shut your bitch mouth!

fixed

I can't believe I didnt think of this sooner but Tomo would have great handjobs. I wonder what Carol and Misuzu's sexual specialities be.

can blame fumita for that easily, i didn't notice a backpack at all.
it is a lot more impressive like this though

>Restaurant ramen
>Tomo ramen arc

Tomo would probably rip your dick at the first stroke.

softness and dirty talk, respectively

underrated post

>Tomo
>Hand jobs
You're asking for pain.

tomo would actually be kegels.

Of couse

Carol's entire body can be used to give a titjob.

>Calling Carol fat
She'll go GAO mode on you.

RA-RA-RA-RAMEN
DAISUKI
TOMO-SAN

youtube.com/watch?v=o6qAIaqK3_Q

>Carol
Nuru/Sumata

>Misuzu
I imagine most people would say she's an S, but I think she wants to be bound like a naughty girl. I'm not into that though.

>Tomo
Powerfucking.

Carol is shit!

He posts literally every thread, just ignore it.

She's not fat. She's soft. You could stick your dick on any part of her body and it'd be as scintillating and tempting as her perfect breasts.

Huh. Never thought about it like that!

Will people finally admit that the series would be a lot better with out the self-insert for losers and go full yuri?

Jun's boring as fuck and Tomo would make a much better protag along with only girls.

You can keep Tabane though for making him as the comic relief who always gets dumped and rejected by girls.

>drastically increasing the number of tropes would make the series a lot better
sasuga /u/

my mind is going woooooooo

i only got lewd misuzus

Go home

No, fuck off.

Gyarus go to bed.

Only if Tomo is a futa with a massive futa dick.

Carolfags are retards what do you expect

>tanabe jr. hires misuzu to keep her close, and hope for something to bloom. tanabe sr. keeps her because she brings in the money.
>misuzu stays because it's easy money. makes it into a multi-billion yen franchise branching all over japan, becoming it's chairman.
>for the sake of appearance, especially in her social status, marries tanabe, because he's the only other single male who'd been around her long enough and seen publicly with many times. also she needs a heir sooner or later anyway.
>NEVER. DATED. ONCE!

she'd basically be a more productive Zashikiwarashi.