ITT: when does eva get good Its been boring so far

ITT: when does eva get good Its been boring so far
Ep 8

Best girl is introduced in ep. 8 so idk what you're talking about.

Most people say that the show starts getting real at episode 14, 16, or 18 depending on how much of a brainlet you are. If you're not a brainlet, you'll know that it's already good.

Oh, and episode 7-13 is generally considered the weakest arc of the show because of the lack of depressive episodes that Eva is known for. I'd say judge for yourself - episode 9 is tied as my favourite with 20 and 25.

If you don't like giant robots fighting monsters and high school students flirting with each other you probably won't enjoy the rest of it

Keep watching you brainlet

Best girl? more like meanest girl Ive ever seen in my life

drop it right now you're hopeless

You should be watching Rahxephon, which is superior in every way.

eva starts out good, then gets boring around where youre at right now. around ep 14 is when it starts to get good
>asuka
>best girl
shes all tsun and no dere

It really isn't that bad. She isn't that harsh at all until the last few episodes. When you realise that there's a clear relationship between how much she hates herself at any given moment and how much shit she gives other people (a.k.a redirecting her self-hatred) it becomes a lot easier to be sympathetic.

It's not "no dere" but "rare dere" that you have to look closely to see. Most tsunderes would just be considered bipolar with how often they flit back and forth, Asuka is at least mostly consistent while still keeping an aura of approachability since she does show a dere side and is ultimately a reasonable person.

It was never good, Shinji is an useless faggot and the ending is garbage. But I actually enjoyed some moments before episode 24. Episode 24 is the worst.

just watch darling in the franxx

Arguably, after episode 8 is when things get gud.

I was hooked from Ep 1. You probably just have shit taste, honestly.

>ep 8
>it's been boring so far
fucking millennial

call me a brainlet but i never found it good. i guess it was a masterpiece of the time but in comparison to recent shows e.g. ditf it doesn't really stand out.

It peaked at episode 6.

t.Reifag

It get's good when you start playing Maplestory™, a free to play MMMORPG, set your adventurers high as you battle the black mage's goons, over thirty customizable classes to choose from!

It also have Neon Genesis Evangelion.

i need what you're smoking rn

EP 15 or so

>all tsun and no dere
And that's what makes her the best.

I watched it last year. It only gets worse. They clearly ran out of budget and it was just some idiot scribbling down pseudo-intellectial shit to seem deep

t. brainlet

cant believe Sup Forums memed me into watching this garbage

ep 1

it's okay /m/ you can go back and masturbate to 0079

Things start to pick up quite a bit after 13. Also, the first 12 episodes become immensely more enjoyable when watching them will full knowledge of the plot.

The fuck I just watched.

child molestation

Name a single recent anime that's better.

Episode 24.

/thread

It's basically an amalgamation of all the popular anime genres. Keep watching and you'll probably hit something that'll get you interested, probably.