Other urls found in this thread:

vgy.me/jiqACF.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

7/8

7/8
3/4

8/8
3/3
12/12 Big props for Kaiji and Bartender.

4/9
2/7
2/9
1/9
0/9

3/5

2/4

>Thread is nothing but numbers
Sasuga retards

7/7
4/4
7/7
4/4
1/2
5/6

6/8 -eva, fate
0/3
4/7 -steins;gate, konosuba
somehow I have seen none of these
0/2 -mirai nikki why even watch that garbage
3/6 +sword of the stranger
-eva, akira
2/2 anime

Post yours

You guys are lame.
Mediocre
Plain
Just awful
Mediocre
Yuck
Decently bad
>Turn A AND Be Invoked
Nice job
Mediocre
It's hard to make a bad movie mosaic, but you're pushing it.

Anyone who has Eva in their top of all time anime, is an ironic weeb.

You're retarded.

7/8
6.5/9
7/8 7/7
8/9
0.5/2
7/8
8/13
8.5/9
8/9

No I actually like Eva lmao

That's a funny way of spelling "I'm sorry I have such plebian taste"

You're probably being ironic, but, if you actually think Eva isn't great, you're either a contrarian or brain damaged. Each option paints you as a complete retard.

Listen here, faggot. What you’re complaining about it just a community having standards of quality. The fact is, the shows that commonly show up in 3x3s tend to be objectively good works. It’s the same shit over on Sup Forums. People’s top five lists tend to all contain something from Tarkovsky or Kurosawa because those films are masterpieces. They’re special. Also, what do you fucking want out of this bitchy faggy little complaint? Do you want everyone on this board to start pathetically fondling the balls of every poster that shits out a 3x3 containing trash? Get fucked

I only recognize LotGH, NGE, and TTGL, can someone fill me in on the other ones?

>fondling the balls of every poster that shits out a 3x3 containing trash
that line wasnt necessary my friend.
ttgl isnt on it. its lain, logth, tex, flcl, berserk, mushishi, tatami, nge, nhk

So you recognize two

Its very good, but there is plenty of anime out there that are better. Maybe you should watch more anime.

Nice dead meme.

>but there is plenty of anime out there that are better.
Completely subjective you dumb fag.
>Maybe you should watch more anime
Doesn't matter how much you watch, shit taste is shit taste dumb faggot.

i really dont know why faggots like you have such a hard time understanding the idea that you aren't creating a 3x3 based on the quality of the actual show but what your favorite shows are based on your enjoyment of them

stop roleplaying as a youtube anime reviewer and put shows that you actually enjoyed watching instead of boring critically acclaimed 'successful' shows, its okay to have a show people call shitty on your 3x3 if you enjoyed it

>that you aren't creating a 3x3 based on the quality
but that would imply that only popular works are good, eventhough there being many "niche" works that are actually better. id argue that the only really popular franchise, that can also be considered to be the peak of its subgenre, would be mushishi. there really isnt anything that comes close to it.

I don't understand why faggots like YOU have a hard time understanding that maybe these "critically acclaimed" shows your shitting on aren't as boring as you make them out to be. Sounds to me like your just projecting you own shitty taste on others.

i like you

use your head user
which are the two posts I didn't respond two that were before my comment?

6/6
3/3
11/11
5/5
7/7

>can't speak proper english but thinks his opinion matters

>people can't enjoy critically good shows
nice roleplay, but try another board

You would have to be an idiot to post your opinion in a thread specifically asking for opinions. That shit's for losers.

OP here, All of the shows in my 3x3 are things I enjoy watching.

IDK why you think I am cred fagging on Sup Forums of all places lol.

Your opinion loses credibility once you expose yourself as a brainlet

>Your opinion loses credibility
>brainlet
seems like your pretty adamant on joining him

Patrician Tier:
Tasteful Tier:
Entry Level but Decent Tier:
Shitmuncher Tier:

>NHK in patrician tier
You're not gonna get away with this, scumbag.

I have a pretty pleb taste when it comes to tv series.

NHK is terrible, but that guy has great taste.

You should just cut off the bottom two rows.

Checked and maybe it's recency bias (though I thoroughly enjoyed konosuba) because the bottom two rows are one the few shows that I enjoyed from beginning to end in recent years.

I didn't plan on including them but that would be being dishonest.

If that's Violet Evergarden, this is the worst in the thread.

I don't see it on that one, but VEG is surprisingly pretty damn good. It will be fondly remembered and 3x3 approved after it finishes.

No, it would just be picking your 9 favourites, which is what 3x3s are. When you make a 3x3, the 9 shows in it have meaning to you, because they're the 9 you love above the hundreds of others you've seen. When you expand the number, each one in it loses more meaning.

What's the one left of Gauche the Chellist?

What's between YYH and OPM? Is it Fullmetal Alchemist?

7/7
2/2 but that's because I only fucking recognize FLCL and Evangelion why do you guys keep posting strange screenshots
6/6
2/2
1/2 -Mirai Nikki
3/3
3/3 Anime, read most of the manga that you've posted but haven't finished any of them so I wouldn't dare rating
I haven't seen Texhnolyze in anyone's 3x3

That's stupid. If you've seen 9 anime, you can make a 3x3. How special are the really to you though? If you've seen 1200 anime, you might have a particular affection for over 100 shows. Your logic is flawed.

But those shows are some of the most enjoyable works out there. I've seen FLCL alone at least ten times, Lain about five and I always marathon it. Hell, I even once marathoned it two times in a row. Eva is a show I think almost everyday in some way. If those aren't enjoyable then I don't know what the fuck is.

>I only fucking recognize FLCL and Evangelion
Holy shit, how new are you?

Those are super obvious screenshots if you've seen the show/movie

I've started browsing a month ago and have watched all the necessary shows like Lain, Evangelion, Naruto, Legend of the boring heroes just to fit in

It's called Anju to Zushiomaru. Really beautiful movie.

>How special are the really to you though?
They would be really special to you, since they're your first few anime. But that's way too much of a logical extreme anyway, no one into anime enough to make a 3x3 has seen that little shows.
>If you've seen 1200 anime, you might have a particular affection for over 100 shows.
Then you'd still just be picking close to 10% of everything you've ever seen, which I'd say isn't that special. And even if you've seen a ridiculous number of shows, it just means that the 9 you pick are really special to you.

I wouldn't consider Naruto necessary. I haven't seen it despite having been here for several years and never plan to.

Lurk two years before posting.

Poster of 5×3 here , no I don't I have VEG in it. I think you're confusing it with Card captor sakura

Full metal alchemist brotherhood.

I was confusing FMA because it's a mechanical hand on a letter.

that was a joke man
I've been told this since 2010. When will this shit end?

do mine

3/8
1/9
3/15
4/9
1/4, 2/4
12/25

8/10
9/10
6/10
bias for old/10
gay/10
7.5/10

Most of these look like you started watching anime yesterday saw 20 series plopped them on there. Refine your own taste for once. I hate new Sup Forums.

I think you guys could use a bit more context, yes the bottom two rows wouldn't be my absolute favourites like the top 3 but these are the shows I enjoyed thoroughly when I couldn't really enjoy anything(partly due to depression in the past decade or so) and I watched a lot of anime and tv shows most of the time.

The top 3 rows are one I watched during better times and at a younger age.(including Dragonball z which is in the bottom two rows, I put it there because it doesn't hold up much on rewatch but it did get me into anime so it will always have a special place).

t. weeaboo virgin
sorry I do other things than just watch anime

>obvious bait is patrician
>clearly patrician taste is (((entry level)))

The last two video games I played were vice city, metal slug and tekken 3 more than 15 years ago.

Post yours

Seeing terrible 3x3s like this really makes you think, doesn't it? God, I wish I was your age again. All these years wasted for what? Was my godlike taste in Chinese cartoons worth it or would I have been better off staying a turd gobbling pleb like you?

Three*

Are you really that new you didn't get the insult?

good
stop cheating on your waifu
Respectable
I dig it
Some of my favs
nothing I egregiously hate

You're a shit taste fag. Nothing personal.

The level of sweat, grease and desperate virginity that can be made in one post really surprises me

Yours has Creamy Mami, Precure and Fuma Conspiracy, so it's easily patrician tier.

That one isn't even that horrible, to be honest. It's just really basic, and has a lot of shounenshit.

>implying shounen is intrinsically shit

Honestly, it not. You can spot bit of artistry in it from time to time but that particular 3x3 just makes me feel like an ancient fucking relic.

I don't know what to make of this taste.

Are you an ancient relic? 30+ out

The ones on that 3x3 are shit, except Champloo.

5/8
2.5/8
2.5/4 - watched 1001 nights and liked it quite a bit. was particularly fond of the fact that it didnt overstay its welcome and instead finished after roughly 30 minutes.
5.5/9
should have stuck with the old pictures. cant hardly tell what half of this is now
8/11
can you finally start to post the good meme 3x3? vgy.me/jiqACF.png
see kukuri be happy, see ccs and eupho doubt sets in, see fourth row and think youve redeemed yourself, see toonami galaxy and nhk and lose all hope again. what a ride.
2.5/7 - when you have the chance to add nene to your 3x3 you should do it.
watched 1001 and liked it quite a bit. not too sure what to think of the real life imagery, though. a few backgrounds felt really out of place.
4/8

What would you consider good, cunt?

noragami is the only acceptable battle shounen by the way

>it's a "only what i like is good" episode

Not him but are Noragami and Champloo actually shonen shows?

Kenshin is the better.

champloo isnt even based on a manga so its hard to say. although i dont think its much of a stretch to claim for its target demograhic to be 15 year old teens. noragami on the otherhand is based on a shonen manga, so yes.
the only worthwhile aspect of that IP is the tsuiokuhen ova. the rest belong in the bin.

Too small

The series up until the Kyoto arc is superb and kenshin himself is a top tier MC Shonen or otherwise.

The shittiest taste of the entire thread so far goes to.