Made in Abyss ch.45

What body part should Riko choose to give up and why?

Personally I would check the market thoroughly for spare eyes or mechanical legs, then choose accordingly.

Or just ask Reg to blow up the place.

Her hymen

virginity

>Belafu adds Riko's virginity to the choices.
>Riko chooses the eyes instead.

Have to stay pure for Reg.

Belafu's design reminds me a lot of the awakened from Claymore.

I'm looking forward to a fight versus Reg, or anything really.

That begs the question: Would you give up half of your body to (ultimately) fuck Riko once?

choose nothing
because it's a scam
and all riko has to do to get bunny back is just walk away from the deal

I want to stick my dick in Belafu's succ holes

>anything being that simple
>stupid zombie being smart enough to figure that out if its true

Someone create a strawpoll or something for this already.

She'll split it and choose 1 eye, her nonfunctional hand, and her appendix + kidney. But it's not gonna matter because the equalization will fail and the entire village will fall to chaos.

>Would you give up half of your body to (ultimately) fuck Riko once?
Of fucking course. What kind of sick madman wouldn't?

This chapter made me confused as hell. How did mitty come back to life? is it a fake?

Re-read the manga from chapter 1

The balancing slimes can make stuff in exchange for value. Belafu traded the majority of his body to the slimes for an exact clone of Mitty (since he couldn't afford the real deal from bondrewd), apparently right down to the soul. The original mitty was brought back up to the 5th layer afterwards.

Did I miss something or is the fluffy weirdo with Riko the same guy that was torn to pieces a few chapters ago?

he got better

ah thanks. the way the narehate speak really really confuse me.

This
It's literally Full Metal Alchemist rules.

Her womb, she won't be needing it where she is going.

Is anyone good with ripping sound files from videos or whatever the technique is called? I need mp4s of bondrewd saying oya, subarashii, etc. for some mods.

Use MKVToolNix to rip directly with mkvextract, or get VirtualAudioCable to re-route your audio around and pipe it into Audacity and record it. Chop it up with Audacity as needed. Then use ffmpeg to convert to whatever you need.