Why does Sup Forums worship cowtits so much?

Why does Sup Forums worship cowtits so much?

No clue

PAIZURI

nothing to worship on dfc, like for real, there is nothing there, migh aswell be a boy

they want to return to the womb, same as dope fiends

It's instinctual. No way to fight it.

Contrary to popular belief, no one on Sup Forums is a little girl. They're all little boys who want /ss/.

But Sup Forums loves DFC.

Because you can't resist the cowtits.

I don't, but I do worship the Witches.

>muh Justice

We do?

reminder that threads of this sort are only made on Sup Forums rather than /e/ because they are essentially request threads that would be swiftly deleted on the proper board
OP will likely never contribute to his thread again, and the rest of you posers are getting played like chumps and laughed at

You may not like it but this is what peak retardation looks like.

I don't.

Hey OP, why not grab a few images off of Pixiv and start a non-request thread on the ecchi board?

>muh cowtits

this

but swap left with a cute guy because im an indecisive fag

Why do we fight over tit size, all tits are lovely whether flat or huge. All have their charms and wonders and should be treasured.

"This manga is an official publication by the Old Hag Marketing Board. Please contact your local nursing home to find out how you can change a decripit crone's life today."

I love my wife's boobs.

Your delusionals are powering out again, remember to take your meds with a meal user

I need more witches, if they also have cowtits, better then.

>flat is justice
>flat is lacking tits
>flat is lacking
>therefore, flat is lacking justice

There is no justice about flat women. Women are different, therefore you expect them to have breasts. Not having a nice pair of breasts is betraying the hopes and dreams of a man. Can you actually call that justice?

The future is busty old man

Why do we have Sup Forums if all the south americans are here?

You misunderstand friend, I am logistically examining how the mantra of "flat is justice" is stating justice results from something that is nonexistent, ergo rendering the statement that lacking justice is justice. A deep perversion of the moral standing of our age.

read hegel retard

>drunk from amazake
What the heck.

The artist was probably too young to be familiar with more advanced forms of liqour.

Maybe it was spiked

Anime girls have been to known to get drunk just at the site of alcohol

That has nothing to do with titties, though.

>site

What are you mumbling about faggot?

We do not require any baboons here on this occasion.

>cant have saggy tits later on in life if you have none in the first place

It was a minor mistake you colossal faggot.
If it really bothers you that much then go to Reddit where you belong.

Because no one can resist huge, juicy, grade-A beef patties.

Peak performance

gosh, I did have that honour
turns out mods are too intelligent to use /e/