So whats the appeal of yanderes?

So whats the appeal of yanderes?
yandere thread?

Loyalty, they literally uphold the "till death do us part" of the vow even if the death is yours but honestly they're just clingy and I don't find that shit attractive at all.

I love the devotion but the psychopathic willingness to hurt other people for it pisses me off.

Most people on this board are attention starved for people to actually give a shit about them. A yandere, while harmful actually would give them the time and day.

Nagatoro is tsun not yan

you did not see when she lied that she had a boyfriend but it was really her brother and she went little crazy when her sempai rejected him

I don't know if she was about to go yan because of that. Looked more like she was just about to burst into tears.

MAYBE she'd go yandere if he actually started ignoring her, but it'd probably take a long time.

The unfathomable depths of their love, at once touching, frightening, and thrilling.
Poor answer, any random anime girl would do if it were that simple.

Is there such a thing as a "soft core" yandere?
Like crazily obsessive but not to the point of actually trying to harm people?

Sup Forums is basically /r9k/ and people want to be killed by their waifus.

All of them if you listen and follow the rules.

Pic related. She's more a danger to herself than anyone else.
/r9k/ can't separate 2d and 3d and think yandere worth a salt would kill the one they love on a whim.

Probably the whole "If i can't have you for myself ,then no one will" schtick

Double yandere love

>bullied girl
>be my boyfriend or i will literally jump off the roof and kill myself
>attempting murder together is basically the most romantic thing ever

anime never

A Yandere gf is only bad for you if you plan on being unfaithfull. In which case you deserve the downsides that comes with a Yandere gf anyway.

Juvia. She starts thinking about harming people that gets to close to her man, but she doesn't act out on it, and actually feels bad for having the thoughts at all.

Rem from re-zero? I mean, sure, she goes screaming about "him being her reason to die" when the Black KKK kidnaps her not-boyfriend, and murders a bunch of them, but that's more a plus than a minus.

That's why Juvia is best girl of shit series. You are a man of great taste, and may your trips lead you to further success.

Mizore.

I love yanderes!

She is a Tsundere tho

No no she's a yandere, it's right in the title.

Jesus Fuck this scene.

>she asks if you want a handjob

Are there any "shounen"( Male demographic) Male yanderes( Not the shoujo ones)?

Not yandere

I would've enjoyed "Saekano: Koisuru Metronome" ...

...If Utaha was 1. A lot enjoyment from it.

>Girl in middle school said she liked me, brush her off because I was awkward as fuck
>In high school, she learns my class schedule and routes between classes
>She would walk with me between classes and not say a word
It was kind of scary and I didn't enjoy it, does that count as yandere?

she cute?

Not really, she looked like she went to school right after she got out of bed. Maybe she could have been if she put some care into her looks, I have no idea. Felt kind of bad because she kind of cried when I graduated since she was a year younger but she could have been less creepy about it

>My first Yandere experience was Kaede from Shuffle!
She was a total cunt to the MC back when they were kids too.

I like the yandere that turn into lovey dovey wifes after they stalked their prey for a bit.

They represent an alternate reality where girls chase men so there's no work needed on the man's part.

I want more yandere but there's so little of it. I would like to play games with yandere but there's even less of that than anime. The only reliable yandere content I can find is from hentai. Somebody should translate more yandere VN.

The yandere is just an extreme deredere. A derederedere if you will.

I'm writing a short vn about yanderes right now, actually. It'll be maybe 1-3 hours. I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 way done with writing the story/code.

her author calls her sadodere

>appeal of yanderes
There is none. General rule of yandere is, if you got one you wanna get rid of it. The tsundere is the only marginally good dere.

You gonna draw all the girls too? Are you that good?

The yan comes from yankee. As in delinquent. It has so the yandere in the title is short for yankee dere

>So whats the appeal of yanderes?

They rape you until they're pregnant and then train your daughterus to rape you

Has there ever been a harem where the yandere won?
They keep inserting them like tokens but I honestly can't remember any that actually won
I just want to see them happy

> (You)
>You gonna draw all the girls too? Are you that good?

Alas, I will have to hire.

And in my writing I'm avoiding that bullshit a yandere will murder for no reason crap. My girls aren't beyond murder, but it isn't their go-to plan. There is culture in the softer tendencies of a yandere.

they are really kinky, I mean really kinky.

Oh man. I thought you were multi talented or something.

They're usually for weak willed men.

I actually hate weak willed MC. What I like is for the girl to actually be stronger than the men. Either that or be smarter. They would than outsmart the MC and blackmail him. That would be the best situation.

they figured "since tsunderes are shit then maybe the opposite will be great!"

jury is still out on whether that logic is true

I like horror. Too bad most Yanderes are just easy mode girlfriends in most peoples minds. It makes the whole thing seem kind of pathetic.

The clinginess would be incredibly annoying. A yandere wouldn't even let you shitpost on Sup Forums in peace, because she'd be paranoid that you're chatting up other girls online. She might decide to lock you in a basement with no computer to ensure that you aren't seduced by someone else.

Yandere are paranoid psychopaths, so they'd assume that innocuous things are proof that you're being unfaithful.

They're like wild animals, you just have to train them better. Like headpat them when they do good things and threaten them if they're doing silly things. If they're not too far gone you might condition them to become good wife material.

Then just let her see you shitposting. I think it's okay to let her know how you shitpost. Trusting her is like trusting yourself. You wouldn't care if you yourself know what you do.

Tsunderes are bad too. They're immature girls who have no idea what love is and thus act abusively towards the person they're attracted to. That's literally the kind behavior you'd expect from an elementary schooler. I guess people like them because they're intimidated by the idea of a girl who knows what she wants and prefer a girl who's immature and utterly inexperienced in love. I think that girl who knows she likes someone and can express that in a non-destructive manner is better.

>attention starved
That's only part of it, though. The reason "Don't stick your dick in crazy" has to be repeated so often isn't just because people are desperate: there is something incredibly attractive about lunatics. (It's hard to describe, but I think it has something to do with passion, intensity, danger, transgression and the promise of mindblowingly awesome sex - It recently occurred to me that it's more or less the straight male equivalent of being into badboys).

I think the main reason people like yandere is due to a combination of them having low self-esteem and because a yandere apparently would love them no matter what they did. A girlthat really likes you no matter how little effort you put in trying to hold her interest is appealing. You see people trying to minimize the negatives of yanderes in this thread, by saying that as long as you are faithful she won't do anything bad.

I mean she really won't do anything bad to you as long as you are faithful. Actually please try and tell me how yandere are bad. And try to put it in a way that these anons who never had a girlfriend can understand. Anons that will never have a selection of women that they can marry and love. No one except a yandere.

My point was more about crazy chicks in general, rather than yandere in specific. I might be inclined to agree that if you are specifically into yandere that their "devotion" might be the main selling point. I just think it's worth noting that that isn't the only thing they have going for them.

Sex with a frisson of danger

A yandere will never betray you with tyrone

>bad to you as long as you are faithful
I don't believe that for a fucking second. Hell of a lot of DV happens because of misplaced jealousy; you're the crazy one if you think that being faithful is going to save you.

Yandere are insane. The whole point of being crazy is doing irrational shit. Saying "I'm gonna be a gud boi so she'll never have a reason to hurt me" goes against what a yandere is.

>that as long as you are faithful she won't do anything bad
Nigger, I like yandere characters because they're capable of doing bad things. Off with the bland ass "hurr it's because you're losers" tripe; any men can imagine some girl who loves them and makes their dick feel bad, but not necessarily one that is dangerous.

*feel big

That's what these Sup Forumsnons are. They are crazy. They don't have anything to lose. At least with a yandere gf they can have something that they know they never will. I want a yandere gf. Give me a yandere girlfriend. I know I can survive a yandere girlfriend. I mean it wouldn't be as bad as having ghost haunt you.

But that's what yandere are. They are crazy yes. But they are crazy for you. She won't hurt me. She can't hurt me. If she does she is harming me. Yandere are not yangire.

Nagatoro is a cunt.

>(hypothetical)
kek'd

Yeah yeah, save it for your psychology class, dude.

>Sex with a frisson of danger
This.

There are plenty of yandere who injure or kill the person they love.

Because he said he was responsible for her mother's death. It was intentional because she would have died of grief otherwise.

Yeah I can take that chance. I mean the other chance is from getting a normal sane girl to like me and I know the chance of that ever happening.

Crazy kinky sex, femdom, and a loyal waifu that'll kill for you

Just tell her you need your arms and legs to princess carry her or something or that you'll hate her if she cuts them off.

>I mean it wouldn't be as bad as having ghost haunt you
Are you sure about that?

>1/3 to 1/2 done

So you're 1/6 done.

Don't discourage him user. Coding a VN isn't that hard anyway. He can finish it in a flash.

>yandere is also the villain
God I want this to happen

Isn't that the case in akame ga kill and log horizon?

Healing them!

user I think he meant he is at least 1/3 done but at most 1/2 done. Not he has finished 1 third of 1 half of it.

Ayaka Kagari from Witch Craft Works. She did state that she'd send anyone who bothers her princess(male) to an early grave. For the sake of context she wasn't talking about enemy witches, but school bullies here. Nevertheless she hasn't actually ever hurt anything, done nothing that puts her beloved in jeopardy and only strikes when she believes her wife(male) is in danger.

You could say that Mikasa (Attack on Titan) and Saotome Yae (Saotome Senshu) belong in the same category. All three of them also happen to be incredibly autistic.

I want to manhandle Louise while she tries to fight back but secretly loves it. Only weak betas can't handle tsunderes and want yanderes to dominate them.

>too insecure to be dominated by a girl
Sad

>Want yanderes to dominate them

There are many types of yanderes, and one if those is submissive. I personally love submissive yanderes.

A yandere will castrate you in your sleep when she finds out that you betray her with Sharonda.

So in exchange for never cheating on her I get a loyal and loving wife who never cheats on me. What's the downside again?

HER SMILE IS EVERYTHING

It's the juxtaposition of extreme pure love and a mysterious danger.

Isn't a yandere just an ascended deredere?

No sane man would cheat. Not only because that is simply not an option, but because yandere would be too great a woman to cheat on. Some people are impossible to satisfy because they're miserable cunts no matter how good they have it, so let them fuck up and get what's coming to them. No sympathy.

Men exist to love and women exist to be loved. The appeal of yanderes, however, is that they're women who openly and passionately love to the point that they're driven insane by it. There's something oddly appealing about the notion of being wanted by someone that much.

I feel sorry for the translation team.