A serious question:

A serious question:

Is Akagi autistic?

There is no way he would be so fearless in the face of death otherwise.

What you only just thought that? What are you, autistic?

he's just not a pussy

He is a white headed black eyed 13yo jap who lives in sad and depressed Japan of 1957. He clearly saw some shit, but too bad, there's no sob flashbacks for ya.

Also name me a better kuudere boy than 19yo Akagi. Or better tsundere than Washizu. Syaoran was dere'd way too fast and don't you mention Vegeta, their whole story is fucked now. God, their match as too good.

He is perfectly self aware of the shit hes getting himself into and has empathy for the people who shouldnt be doing shit like he is. So no

I don’t really think so. If he were, his playstyle would be much more digital, I think. Then again, who knows. He’s just seen some shit, user. Why do you think he might be?

He's actually written correctly unlike Kaiji, who is probably going to lose all his money again once the Yakuza find his truck.

Akagi's luck is s out of this world.
Washizimu should have killed him with a proper PON.

You are autistic

yup

>figures out everything about people in a few seconds of hanging with them
>autistic

He's not autistic, he's just a god.

Nah, just increadibly fucked emotionally. I think the post-war climate made him realise he can die at any moment, so there’s no point in not going balls deep.

He’s like Hyoudou, but with opposite outcome

jessu this cover is so cool, i didn't really like those weird outlines of the other ones, akagi is FRESH

Greenkagi best Akagi

Not true, Akagi's luck is above average, Washizu's luck is something else though

>get shit 2 han hands
Akagi's luck is only good right after surviving

so, when it actually matter.
>Look, I'm the luckiest man on the earth, I won 1 billions dollars at the lottery! The fact that my dog ate the ticket doesn't count though, I still won! I'm lucky!

>better tsundere than Washizu
on the note of Vegeta, Reinhard

No, here's how it works
>has shit luck, slow hand while Washizu dishes out a super fast haneman Suzuki can deal in
>oh shit he's gonna lose
>uses black tiles and tactics to make Washizu compromise and go for the safer road which is a trap in itself, prevents Washizu from winning by the skin of his teeth
>next hand is actually pretty good and lets Akagi catch up with the last two stupid ass mangan Washizu got earlier

I miss Akagi

I can't believe Akagi is fucking dead

>kaiji is a moralfag who always suffers
>akagi is amoral and always wins

If things keep going in this direction sociopath Tonegawa is going to clean house. And it's going to be infuriating.

The real question is: is Akagi a gay?

Stoicism is not autism.

>akagi is amoral
nice meme

Fukumoto characters reproduce through mitosis.

RIP in pieces

I want a fragment of Akagi too ;_;

He lives in my heart

>tfw they try to understand Akagi's mind and see this

Young Akagi's laugh is cute.
>hmm hmm
Like he's trying to give a shot at not being edgy and more light-hearted but he still sounds as monotone and stoic as always.

Kaiji is moe. Akagi is hardboiled protagonist. Simple as that.

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING LAUGH

Old Akagi's "heh heh heh" is the best.

"Advantage" in Ten

That closed kan to reach mangan through fu was fucking incredible

in Akagi

waiting on the dora, the fucking mad man

Pimp motherfucker

>tfw Ginji turns out to be Kurosawa's dad

fuck

smol head

smoler

Fucking Alzheimer