What exactly is the appeal of NTR?

What exactly is the appeal of NTR?

It's a form of masochism.

The real NTR here is that Allen gets cucked out of a future wife by a 40 year old man

fuck i didn't notice the nipple

>nipple
MOOOOOOOOOOOOT

It's hilarious. The ones who get cucked always deserved it.

the real NTR is the friends we made along the way

You self insert as the guy she's cheating with and then cum buckets

I love NTR. Watch it all the time

And in this case there was no cheating at all.

this wasn't remotely NTR

Just wank to the sex parts and ignore the wimpy crying cuck, or laugh at him

Self-inserting as the woman and getting physically and mentally destroyed by it.

t. Sup Forums

isn't that gay?

>Self-inserting as the woman and getting physically and mentally destroyed by it.
Nigger I could just go fap to standard mind break/rape.

There was cheating just not by you.

The true NTR was inside all of us all along.

>Nigger I could just go fap to standard mind break/rape.
But it's not as great a feeling as when you betray your loved one for the cock/s.

It's not gay if you are a woman
Unless it's lesbian ntr

How is this NTR
Those two girl's were the dude's lover in the first place

Its bait

Wait, Tanaka is just being salty the hero is getting some pussy and is not in a relationship with any of them no? Or is there some schadenfreude I am not aware of?

Except he doesn't? The MC is so warped in his head he things anyone who isn't a virgin is a disgusting shit.

Literally me.

it triggers people easily

It's fucked up, the concept gets me hard though.
To think that someone could be so vile, so horrible to go and betray a loved one, all for the sake of getting full of forbidden ecstasy, it's so fucked, yet that's what turns me on.
I never self insert as either the cuck or the bull, just a bystander fapping to the concept.
There are also some NTR that I think is really hot, like mother son incest where they both know it's wrong, but the dad is busy with work or some shit and they need to relieve stress, only for it to turn into true love.

IDK, I'm not gonna defend it like it's a good fetish or whatever, I'm a constantly horny person and through my adolescence to now, I've kept jerking off to so many things and have gotten more curious and curious, I'm definitely flying to close to the sun at this point.

My fetishes mostly pertain to things that I know are wrong or horrid, but that's what gets me off to them. Straight, gay, futa, diaper, furry, scat, vomit, guro, loli, shota, ntr, etc. I'm not proud, and I try my best to cool it and control my urges, but it's not like jerking off to this stuff has affected me to the point where I need to do it in real life or hurt people or something.
I'm very ashamed to the things I fap to and those fetishes will haunt me and stay with myself until I reach the grave to visit the gates of hell.
In the end, I'd still want a healthy relationship with a partner who loves me and that I can also love in return.
I'm not a fan of kids, but I know my family would like to see me have some to start a family, I personally don't care.

basically

Tanaka is an isekai hero who doesn't even get a harem, he just gets to sit back and listen to everybody else make fuck. The only dude who is even friendly to him is that wizard, tru bro.

>mtsp will never make a doujin with the NTR guys banging a bunch of gyaru

Basically yes, he's ugly and old and only has eyes for virgins because of some fucked up purity shit he believes.

Yup, triggers me literally every time. It bothers me that the best people doing doujins and whatnot with amazing art more often then not have NTR. I'd really like to see something with reverse-ntr because I have such a huge boner for good endings.

Having a good laugh.

> that someone could be so vile, so horrible to go and betray a loved one
Literally any being without a penis between its legs.

ntr into reverse ntr into returning to straight ntr is just the author trolling you to the max.

You get to see a wuss of a man getting stolen by alpha muscle man or old man.

Doesn't work when the NTRee decides to turn the NTRer into his bitch.

NOOOO

FUCK YOU

It's more of the fact that getting a dicking so inhumanly good (cause let's be real the sex in NTR stuff is pretty ridiculous) that it warps your entire being in 1 instance is what might piss people off. Cheating or even dumping someone to change relations is one thing, because no one's perfect.

Mind explosion from a good dicking turning anyone into a socket is the problem

Soooo that would be a 540 degree turn?
Girl get's fucked into being a slave to the ntr guys, good guy doubles on the girl turning her into even more of a freak but now in love with him, and finally super ntr making her back to the start?

This is so stupid I'd actually have to see it even if I'd hate it.

>The MC is so warped in his head he things anyone who isn't a virgin is a disgusting shit
He's right though.

Speedreader much? He basically says that he doesn't care about virginity and that he is just insecure and scared about being inexperienced later on.

Oh user, real life isn't like your mangos

there are big dicks in this manga?
asking for a friend

how nu are u

Why is it so overrated? 10 chapters in and it became as generic as it possibly can. I've got tricked by Sup Forums again.

It is super generic, moreso then the average isekai. But I guess you check it for the woman designs?

>ntr roulette
It's worse than that. Pure girl in love with MC gets taken advantage of, and turned into a whore. MC catches wind of it and rescues the girl, un-ntring himself. Then, months or weeks or years later the ntr guys return, tempt the girl, and turn her into their whore/jav actress once more. Girl is broken, MC is broken, the ntr gang gets loads of cash from selling JAVs of the girl.

Some are masochists and self-insert as the cuck. Some are sadists and enjoy seeing other people breaking after being cucked. I'm both.

Because mda satoru art and people attracted to that

So yeah, a 540° turn

You know how many MCs are weak willed, passive, and just outright annoying because of that sometimes?
The NTR can be considered the deconstruction of the "pure love" or "passive lucky harem MC" kind of series.
In those series, it's super weird and idealistic how they portray platonic love as the highest form of the romantic relationship. And it's just annoying that people who like each other aren't even able to hold hands. So some Chad that just comes along and actually gets the job done feels refreshing. Of course there's some nuances that make the NTR hurt or not, but the settings are usually so that you don't feel bad for the MC and instead just get turned on because the girl gets to enjoy super good sex and the MC gets what he "deserves" for being a passive bitch.

I wish we still had translations for this one, I actually enjoyed fapping to this one.

Truly, at least there's the lesbian knight.

Ok, some people hate NTR because they self-insert as the MC. But how about girls getting NTR'd and bullied?

Bad because I self-insert as the girl.

If it's someone like her, I enjoy it because keeping quiet about your feelings and expecting them to be reciprocated is just dumb.
This is why SILVER > ORANGE

But that's less roulettes and you just circling back into regular NTR, which makes it as fucking awful as the normal shit in the first place. NTR is for sick fucks but at least make it interesting.

MC and childhood crush date and have sex for the first time, it's amazing! Ntr-kun shows up and fucks the girl, she's now a broken sex addict.

Plot twist(tm) as mc-kun get's serious with toys, foreplay and everything in the book plus a good hard dicking to take back the girl after outfucking ntr-kun.

Happy moments as ntr-kun isn't good enough against the mc only to be double downed by another ntr person to outfuck both the main guy and first ntr-kun.

And then epic twist as turbo lesbian friend of main girl shows up near the end, cucks literally everyone else by screwing her friend into oblivion without even having a dick.

3 year skip as both girls gets married with MC-Kun and Ntr1 and ntr2-kun being invited to the marriage where they won't be able to do anything anyway.

Fund it

This is honestly my outlook on ntr
I find it cathatric when applied to certain characters
Like this is what they get for being dense assholes.

>both girls gets married with MC-Kun
I'm curious about what the fuck happened during the timeskip.

I meant they both get married with one another, and the other 3 bozos are invited to the wedding.

i can guarantee most people arent into ntr. the people who read them generally masturbates to the act of debauchery, and the cuck is so badly written he is basically a lump of feeble pathetic shit you cannot empathize with. true ntr is much more disgusting, fork in the road for example made me realize i was not into this shit at all