I LITERALLY CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTQD3ulK4yM
youtube.com/watch?v=CW0TijmAUqY
streamable.com/nkbgb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>QUALITY

Great stuff

Calm down this episode wasn't that great. 5 and 6 are still the best episodes.

>clapping for anything other than live performances
Fuck off

My jaw dropped when I first saw it.

>Walking on water
It really is Saber.

I'm sorry, I must have missed this. When was there a Fate spinoff game for the Playstation 2 that used that style for cinematic sequences?

How can Darling in the Franxx even compete with this? Kyoani has already surpassed Gainax as a more competent and iconic studio. KYOANI FINDS A WAY!

Looks like Saber

Looks like CG trash.

>letting your hands touch each other, ever
gay

>2D character on 3D background
ufotable does it better

if she actually made it across I would have dropped the show

how the fuck did this hoe balance on a mother fucking leaf in the middle of a pond

The King of the Britons may do as she pleases.

Sasuga America-kun.

The entire time i was watching it I was saying to myself "if she makes it across im dropping this hard". In the end I was left with a feeling of wanting really bad to care about the show but character development is so shit that every episode feels like an asspull in the "aspie learns empathy" department.

Very cool

this show is like those 10/10 sluts who don't realize people only like them for their looks but doesn't realize this until they're a disgusting used up 30 year old with roast beef crying at what could have been with their cats and ice cream

Why would you post some leddit posting ecelebrity on Sup Forums? Please use your anime reaction folder, or go back to whatever board you come from.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

I thought the point of this scene was that he was imagining her doing it instead her actually doing it
Maybe I have too much faith

Fuck off sperg

>I must hate all aspects of all Kyoani productions to fit in

It looks bad, though. Nothing against Kyoani, but I thought this was supposed to be WOAAAH BEST LOOKING SHOW AOTS, but that looks like crap with those filters slapped on I heard so much about.

>a literal fucking saber
god damn it kyoani, calm your shit, you guys will probably be able to make your own fate series one day.

>clapping to anime
Is this the peak of autism?

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say I liked 6

IT’S SABER. I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW SABER. I RECOGNIZED HER

youtube.com/watch?v=nTQD3ulK4yM

ky-o a-ni
ky-o a-ni

*new water

>OP is clearly quoting said e-celebrity
>Why are you posting e-celebs?

>I LITERALLY CLAPPED
Is that like smashing two books together repeatedly?

>clearly
I wouldn't know. Maybe you need to go back to wherever you came from, too.

This scene destroyed all my suspension of disbelief, I was too dumbfounded to appreciate it and still am.

Threw me a little too. I believe it's intended to be metaphorical

Is she Marry Poppins now?

Wow, look at that CGI water.

Get fucked VEGetables
***,591位/***,893位 (***,645 pt) Darling 1

user-kun we already have VEG thread..

don't question the Anime Magic.

Oh god that looks fucking awful.

congrats on making it back to the 3 digits ranks

It's the start of the new episode bump. Pretty soon FranXX will overtake Violet Everboring.

Not like VEG since the 1st episode, but I unironically cried when I watched the 7th, it's really good and emotional.

And now put some good story and characters into the show.

ok sweetie

Is this show better watched weekly or binged? Dropped around episode two since it kinda stalled. Does it get better?

Just try watching episode 3. If you still don't like it after episode 3 then it's probably not your cup of tea.

>Totally forgot about the three episode rule
Will do user

So is it intentional that everything looks like paper cutouts?

i'd say Binged,episodes 2-4 are literally filler episodes(ep 3 is still good tho).

So needlessly overwrought.

William Wallace says that English are stupid and ugly and he is going to tear a new asshole in you limey bastards.

can't handle the freedom?

>Whore of Babylon
Have some standards.

Americans will literally clap for anything

I'd say weekly because the show is / has so far been primarily episodic. Usually I can't stand episodic anime, but this would be an exception. Not a masterpiece, but clearly written with great craft and experience. This isn't another soulless, formulaic piece of garbage.

Stop

>CG water
>VEGtards will defend this

Oh wow look at that 3fps close-up of a SHOE surrounded with cg water. And now look at 10 frames of QUALITY Violet who's bowing on rotating cg water (please do notice that V herself does not rotate) with 3 sliding layers of poorly drawn ultrablurred forest background. That's how quality animation should totally look like.

stay in your franxx threads

shouldn't you be back in r/incels

it actually looks great, though

DEM HIPS

I wonder, is she a Mary sue?

In this possible?
Can you actually take a step on the water before dropping into the lake?

this looks like fucking ass lmao

All I see is a cake design for main girl by the lead anti-lolicon pioneers of the industry, those women just can't stop at that.

why are you newfags trying so hard to fit in? Non-anime reaction images have been allowed here always

youtube.com/watch?v=CW0TijmAUqY
A human couldn't but these lizards can.

>Usually I can't stand episodic anime
what the fuck, man. They are the best thing

So you want to tell me that Violet is a lizardman

Ey danna-sama
*curtsies*
Lemme write'chu summin'
*removes gloves*

>tfw just upset my client
>my client was outside having some air
>proceed to pursue him outside the house about his umbrella that I found from God knows where which is nothing out of ordinary and certainly doesn't relate to my job

Yeah I can totally see it. That scene was smooth and not forced at all.

Didn't cry as he remembered his daughter but I was smiling the whole time. It was such a beautiful scene I couldn't stop smiling. Great episode.

Wait, what episode was that? I don't remember that shot.

Are you baiting?

I wouldn't call someone who sinned lots a Mary Sue.

SABER FACE!!! IM GONNA CUUUM

>he only knows Saber

Fuck off.

I honestly don't see what looks so good about this. The 90s cgi water, fast-rendered particle effects, and character animation all clash and it's only extreme application of post-processing effects that makes it tolerable.

If the author of the original European novel was alive today he'd be spinning in his grave.

she didn't walk on water though. in the next shot she's soaked, standing in the pond.

What would sex with Violet be like? Shiritai no desu

Have we possibly reached the pinnacle in anime with this show?
I'm really excited, guys!

Sasuga American piggu

Episode 6

>clapping at CG water

streamable.com/nkbgb

He's joking. Redlettermedia meme-ing.

Anyway, it looks nice, but it's a bit self-indulgent.

Just imagine her hand jobs

Imagine teaching Violet how to sex, and experimenting with her body to try getting her to make lewd faces.

no, she's too dumb