What is the best manga to never get an anime adaptation?

What is the best manga to never get an anime adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nagayoshitakeru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biscuit Hammer

Yomeiro Choice.

Sumire is up there for sure. There's Franken Fran.

Psyren
Mx0

USA Tour of Beck

>read manga like sumire
>always disappointed that the author doesn't make the story increasingly creepy
am i alone?

Berserk

Sounds like you expect random manga to make moves that would get them cancelled instantly.

At least the author is continuing it on twitter:

twitter.com/nagayoshitakeru

>sumire already stars a creepy puppet that some students are unnerved by, but as time goes on they get used to "her" and treat her like a person
>audience sees a few times where it looks like sumire talks or moves by herself, but other characters don't notice and it's easy to write it off as just poor art direction/a mistake
>one background character is convinced she's alive, and everyone else doesn't understand and plays along with them
>it slowly becomes clear to the viewers that the story is not as simple as it appeared at first
don't pretend it wouldn't be fantastic

Shiori Experience or Voynich Hotel

It had one but it wasn't good, I really wish a decent studio would pick this up because it's the only food manga I enjoy

takemitsu zamurai

Such a shame. Would be a great series to see adapted.

she is real

Horimiya is the best romance manga I've ever read.

Ubel blatt could easily be made into a show although they'd probably censor the /ss/

I'm surprised tales of wedding rings wasn't cashed in on during the current literal-marriage-harem isekai wave

>Horimiya is the best romance manga I've ever read.
>highschool shit
lol

Wasn't there a sequel manga to the original? How is it compared to the original?

You might have fucked up.

Sumire-17 Sai was written first, then he wrote Sumire-16 Sai as an intended prequel. You're meant to read 17 first.

Do you have any recommendations. I don't know of any other ones where both the main couple get together without a ton of pointless drama and people act like reasonable human beings and actually talk out their issues with one another and reconcile.

All the side characters are good which is rare to see.

Risou no Himo has a great relationship between MC and his wife but it's an otherwise fairly standard isekai and not really about romance beyond the first few chapters. I would consider it more of a guilty pleasure than anything else.

I like Komi-san but that's more highschool shit, Maou Yusha and Spice and Wolf are more about macro/micro economics than romance but I quite enjoyed both.

What are some other good pure romance series

Ah shit. I guess that's what I get for not doing my research first. Thanks for the heads up user.

If you're ready to read with the adults, look up Ai Yazawa.

Hey, the Gonzo show we got wasn't totally worthless. Had a fucking god-tier OP.

I WANT THIS SO BAD. HAYASAKA BEST BOY.

It also had a director that hated the manga and dumbed the story down to fit his taste.

He's gained 30 followers since the last thread .
I wonder if that 10% boost was entirely anons

It's reached a point in time where there is now 0 chance of an anime adaptation ever happening. What a cruel cruel world

A punpun anime adaptation would inevitably be dreadful and have to take art style and censorship liberties with the manga that piss everyone off.

Probably Hoshi no Samidare and Onani Master Kurosawa

you posted it

My nigga

Hajiotsu is very short and perhaps does have a degree of artificial drama but is nonetheless quite sweet.

Onanie would make for a good anime movie but a full series?

>t. only looked at the cover
Horimiya is good desu

Berserk already got an adaptation in 97. Wish they'd adapt the rest though

Also pic related

Seconded.

Kokou no Hito

Basara

Why?

I am one of them, finish sumire in one day and feel fucking great. Shame about the abrupt end those, but it is emotional as fuck.

17 and 16?

Dorohedoro.
Hoshi no Samidare.
Spirit Circle.
Sengoku Youko.
Great Teacher Onizuka (complete adaptation).

I wish I knew jap.

17 ended in a weird way.
16 got rushed to the final arc but the final moment made up for that.

Fire Punch
The Drifting Classroom
Franken Fran
The Promised Neverland

Why not.
Maybe a 6 episodes one, like Time of Eve

Why would you want them to adapt something that has an almost zero percent chance of being done well?

What is your problem?

I'd kill for punpun to NOT be adapted.

It's overrated shit anyway; worshiped by tiny brained peons like you.

>Shiori Experience
My nigga. Would be a bitch to do though as the music they would need to use is either copyrighted, or would require a good musician to score for the original stuff.

the manga was shit

Anyone know where I can download the manga perhaps?

Any FKMT manga and they need to be 1 cur

I don't think you could pull off Punpun as an anime. It would either be rotoscope shit or live action.

It would probably have to be CG, but still

Some sort of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" style animation/live action combo might work?

>>Dungeon Meshi

I'd really wish for a non-weekly remake of this; I have nothing against weekly series themselves, but the weekly format can become an obstacle to story-telling, by forcing the author to put "something interesting" (either during the chapters or as cliffhangers) that may take otherwise more useful space, structurally speaking (so, arcs would tend to last even longer than needed in a weekly format); even a monthly format could be an obstacle, but it would be a less troublesome one.

Would be interested

Forgot this one.

Might as well end the thread here

Still, have hope...

Won't work
Shiori Experience OVA would be sick actually

When Kaguya-sama finally gets announced for the inevitable anime adaptation it's going to be the biggest headline of the season for sure.

I could see Shiori Experience as one of those few anime series that could work as a live action adaptation.

20th Century Boys

whats with all the sumire posting recently?

Would love that.

Dorohedoro.

It went shit in the second half and the ending was pure trash.

Would you a Sumire?

Too pure for sex.

I want to compensated date with Sumire-chan!

Neverland's editor practically confirmed it's be getting an anime

Innocent