Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Terez27/status/967669749676208128
youtu.be/Rbe2YwQjl24
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Sway?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi friends

Jiren is gonna win.

Who else here hates Jiren?

Me, but I hate Goku more, so I hope he wins.

Hi.

Hey

Hi there

I actually like dragonball multiverse
it's too bad the author is a faggot who doesn't include gt or super and about 60% of the movie characters because it doesn't fit into any timeline when alot of the stuff he writes doesn't fit anywhere

Meanies.

Further stories revolving around only beings with Ultra Instinct could be boring, though, if a battle between two UI users is lame: what would be the fun of watching a battle where the fighters aren't even "fighting" because their bodies are moving on their own? That is, of course, if Ultra Instinct is really just this, or will the consciousness being separated from the body actually bring in more smartness and tactical approaches to the fights? If I were Toriyama/Toei/Toyotaro/whoever takes decisions, I would make it so that the body dodging and attacking on its own because of Ultra Instinct means the fighter can actually concentrate on where to move the body so that it can find openings, or recognize patterns in the foe's fighting style to find a opening - which means UI fighters would also have to train their bodies in a smart way to avoid it performing moves in patterns and in a telegraphed way, and learning (and mastering) a wide array of techniques would mean the body would use those when needed. Unfortunately I fear this won't be the case at all, as the show has implied the body takes all the decisions by itself during UI, so much that thinking about anything is actually a bad thing to do when using Ultra Instinct. Will Goku be a zombie when using it, then? That would not be fun. I fear Ultra Instinct may be way too much of a end-game transformation/technique, and this might impact badly any future storyline. Will the battles only be a spectacle where the winner could be decided by a game of arm wrestling/ki size contest?

Beerus and Whis are in it too. This takes place after Z.

He's a douche with no heart, and his back story is bad.

Soon

Jiren had promise but they did absolutely fucking nothing with him. Introducing him 45 episodes ago as the big bad and then going that entire time without him doing anything was such a mistake.

>immeasurable pain at loss of friends
>no heart

right.

>big bad

No one ever said he was the "big bad", they said he was stronger than Toppo, that's it. The big bad are the shady angel fucks.

glad we agree.

the only yamcha in the tournament doesn't even act like yamcha and alot of the movie characters aren't there
multiverse is pretty shit

>The big bad are the shady angel fucks
Are you dumb? There's 3 episodes left. Nothing is happening with angels. Jiren being the final battle of the arc was obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Pure!

if you're falling for such an obvious tropes you need to watch more shows.

Reminder that exactly like Uub, Goku is the reincarnation of a Evil Fallen Angel

That was just a cameo. They're not actually in it

I thought Toyo would fix Jiren but he just creates new problems
Jiren is garbage.

Jiren did not decide on a tournament where the losers are forever erased. He's not the "big bad".

He's the final fighter that needs to be defeated. That makes him the "big bad" for all intents and purposes in an arc where there's no true villain. They've even tried to desperately make him villain-like in the last few episodes.

Sarcasm isn't a trope, but that doesn't matter. His shit back story was completely unoriginal. And he has no heart, indicated by the fact he doesn't have any trust for anyone else.

Toyo is gonna reveal that it was Belmod who killed Jiren's parents. There's a reason why he gives him such edgy expressions in the manga and a smug demeanor.

Jiren did nothing wrong. Apart from trusting Jobbo

GODhan SOON

Alot of the movie villains are in it or where mentioned so they were canon to this. The lower ones like garlic or Dr. Wheelo really dont need to be around thou.

Gohan in his cuckshed, watching Videl get Spopovich'd

So Tights fucked Jaco right?

i was not talking about sarcasm, I'm talking about the trope of the "heartless warrior". The flashback is an obvious setup for Jiren to face his dark memories. In pretty much every shonen the "edgy" antagonist with a sad past always reconciles with their past, it's a transitional phase in what constitutes his character development.

In this way, I see Goku's interest in Uub's ongoing training, if I think it's easier to learn UI. Perhaps the problem of fighters like Goku and Vegeta is the UI that is perfected throughout the life of all the techniques and abilities we have perfected, and the breakdown of the "dogma" is very difficult for the majority. As Yoda would have said, "You have to apologize for what you have learned." Uuba will be able to get it as soon as possible, and the basic level is quite strong.

Of course, surely, it will be an enemy that surpasses UI, so it will be the focus of driving training. I saw Cell Games v2

No but he pissed on her

>evil Fallen Angel
>an Angel being as weak as fucking Evil Buu
No

How does Frieza pee? Does he even need nourishment?

where is new episode?

Goku is learning

You're not gonna get me to like some souther rip off who can't even handle the edge of villainy.

He eats shell fish and whine. And he pees from the tip of his tail. Sometimes finger.

Why does Gero have such fine taste?

>help meeeee gohan!!!11

>Jake from Statefarm will never make an appearance in DBS

HAHAHA!
sasuga atashi no yome.

I wish for a Demon Tournment

something about FuiTV straming a marathon today or something...

maybe because he is really intelligent

Delete this right now. Videl is not for rape.

I wonder why noone ever said "Hey, doesnt she remind you of broly?"

Whatever planet they're on is going to be fucked quite literally when they have sex.

They had sex in those outfits too.

The end of Z was basically Goku to reach last, but his friends and family did not have any challenge.

After that, it shows a great possibility to remind the era when Uub came and fought the most powerful Majin Buu in the past.

I believe that the best direction for a future story is that it is basically the extreme that it is at the top of the extreme food chain that he has lost the way to become stronger after gaining the ultimate power I think that it is to explore dissatisfaction. At this point, this is ripe for sowing his desire to see the potential of someone who does not know the potential of others, that is Uub, who he has this great possibility I will.

All of his other friends are watching what they can do. But, Uub? Uub is a wild card, a man with the possibility of Majin Buu. More important is .... That is someone new. The story of the series was always about Son Goku. Well, the future story of the series should eventually explore Son Goku which finally realizes that his story tells the end. He does not have to be completely erased, but it is time for a new story to ride the stage.

I do not believe that Toriyama, Toei and Toyooka are considered, but are there any hope?

What a cute couple.

The movies aren't canon.

best girl

21 confirmed for Heroes. Like seriously, this game's roster is getting fat.

There are still the Nekomajin chapters

No episode this week?

see

Those legs thou.

I feel as though creating something like Ultra Instinct was a terrible idea to begin with; A change that the user puts on the autopilot removes the desk from the keypad. An interesting element of fiction is the decision that they make, and this transformation overcomes all obstacles at the expense of completing the optimization completely. The fact that it is introduced to a story that is dead in nature (nature can not resist Zenam or blame it because it is immortal and can wipe out the universe without weakness or discomfort immediately leaving the top to none unless the tournament can honestly go) the problem. In fact, it goes so far to be microcosm of all of these factors: it removes the organization in a natural way and prevents the development of compelling conflict.

I'm absolutely convinced that it's best to completely ignore / stop all the bow, as it is almost impossible to make a convincing opponent or obstacle to Goku unless it has something to do with the game. If the row still led to the Z-end, it will be yet, because players like Uub will not play anymore if Goku is at the end of Super compared to defeat Kid Buu. Super is so badly written and wrapped in God's business that end Z can not happen unless events in the series are removed / rejected and postponed as they were for the EoZ system in Z.

twitter.com/Terez27/status/967669749676208128

Extended preview

youtu.be/Rbe2YwQjl24

>Gero and 21 are gifted scientists
>a canon high IQ choice

>the pride jobbers came off as alien and futuristic like
>matching spandex outfits no capes

then they flash back and oh it turns out jiren's race is just japanese. show jiren in a gi from earth and his family being burned alive like a fucking samurai movie

what a complete bore so he's just an earthling ayyy

Why this has to end? :sigh:

What if they strike before the body can respond or do so much damage that whatever optimal blocking move still hurts? I have the strangest feeling that Goku already had something similar to UI in older works.

jesus fuck the preview looks boring

Americans have to pay

because toei need to get their shit together

>Heroes gets cute redhead labcoat 21
>FighterZ doesn't

You mean dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Sway?

>what UI should have been

Puipui was just a slow jobber, thats all.

So is Burter.

Don dis me mate, buddy!

They can shill this bullshit as much as they want, but I just can't give a shit about this fight, or Jiren, or even anyone from U7 including Goku.

I'm so happy Dragon Ball Super is ending and I'm so happy that two weeks are replaced by marathons. Why couldn't this have ended sooner?

What if Calvo unlocked the offensive UI but begita is to much of a stubborn manlet 2 shave?

???

she was stated to be as gifted as gero which is a lot I think

So, no new episode today, right?

It's been discontinued

no

jiren wins the tournament and he wishes for the show to be discontinued. everyone looks around like what does he mean by the show and the fourth wall? it cuts out with no final ED and a starbucks commercial comes on announcing a new DB super UI themed drink it's just the same shit with "silver hair whipped cream"

Nope, 129 next week

Is it me or due to the changes in animation style and quality, UI actually looks less impressive than the dodging we’ve seen previously?

And no episode the week after because of another marathon. Japan knows what up. They're all running from the pile of shit that is Dragon Ball Super.

???

JIREN IS WHITE?

Man, that hair

It definitely is worse. Dodging in the past was actually fucking animated, not just taking one layer in Photoshop and lowering the opacity over a dozen frames to show the next still frame.

>he still doesn't believe in el hermano