Darling in the FranXX

I can't figure out who's the cutest.

First for 02.

Remove oni.

>Haruka Tomatsu or Soma Saito
Am I straight or gay this round? Decisions, decisions.

That episode was good for my heart and my boner. Oni, Cocona, Miku and fluffy are all delicious.

Oni is the most delicious though. I bet she tastes like cherry pie.

Ichigo. Easily.

I like her and all, but you know, she tries too hard.

Oni cutest girl.
Ichigo cutest boy.

There, no reason to fight anymore.

Why? She's all the more endearing because she tries and is the underdog.

>blonde twink dude LITERALLY has more chances of getting the hiro-d than ishitgo

I love this strawberry

I agree but she should be with Goro, not Hiro. Goro cares about her in a more genuine way, I think.
Forced fanbase war

Shoo shoo Rick and Morty faggot

Ichigo a BEST!

Ichigo a "Okay I guess, whatever, I just want to see some more character development".

Ichigo is a toxic person a little bit.

Was that Mika?

I lmao

Fuck Nine Alpha
Marry Zero Two
Kill Ichigo

>I love Zero Two

The answer is obvious.

Please don't ship Ichigo/Hiro. It will end in heartbreak. Ichigo/Goro is your best shot. In fact, the ship name "Ichigoro" is starting to roll off the tongue nicely.

>settling for seconds
She will always think of Hiro

Goro could successfully rebound in seconds, I'd bet.

They went the worst possible route they could with introducing blonde fuckboy

012? He hasn't done anything substantial enough to make or break the show. He's had a grand total of what, three lines so far?

>he

>male voice actor
Had he been voiced by a woman I'd have been all for this but come on

Is that cheese I smell?

What was the point of introducing him here? Seriously, it felt like a "Hey, we have a gay clone here, so keep watching for when he's relevant later" insert and completely pointless currently. He didn't even give his name. They could have skipped that moment entirely and introduced him later when he will actually be relevant and nothing would change.

Tina Belcher is voiced by a dude. Your point?

Who's going to get to milk this cow first?

What an appropriate and comparable example. Fluffy is totally a reverse trap.

No.
It's Hiro Blanco.

Cutest coming through.

twin tails automatically = best girl

Smells like seishun my dudes

I think she wants to get pregnant.

She's so sexy.

Can I have the second image without the subs please? It's /w/.

Fuck zero two she's objectively the worst main slut interest in the show.

you can say that again

darling with the kiznaiver scar

What's Mistsuru's deal with her? does he have a soft spot for her because she worried about him in the previous episodes? does he want to impregnate/spoiler] her?

Mitsuru just likes milk.

Nothing? He just pulled her out of dangers way

I think there was an echo behind his saying "I am not responsible for your safety." Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but there's also gotta be a reason why Mitsuru of all people was the one to go look for Kokoro when she went missing. Does he feel responsible for her safety or something? but why....

That's Nova with green eyes.

dude are you retarded? he just hes not responsible for her safety, why do fuck would he feel responsible

Pretty similar names even:
Alpha Omega Nova vs. Nine Alpha

02 probably gave him a rape fetish, it's understandable.

>I bet she tastes like cherry pie.

Strawberries taste better.

My mind has just been blown.

Probably studying the group and especially Hiro, he will understand how to drive with 002.

Cute.

How high are the chances that the end will just be a gag where Luluco shows up and she's all grown up and it turns out one of the parasites is her baby that she made with nova after she finally threw him in jail?

False, Ichigo would not run at his side.

This seinen?

>People say there will be some NTR drama
I doubt so, milkman will probably just arrange with fatso to rent her out to him paying with, let's say part of his breakfast, and fatso will be very happy that he struck a good deal.

Shounen dumbass.

Into the trash

Or struck a deal granting him some breast milk in the future after Kokoro gives birth.

I think it's an obvious foreshadowing that they shown fatso in the worst possible way in ep.7 to not alienate the audience and make the development between Kokoro and Mitsuru feel justifiable. Yet I kinda dislike that they make such a joke of a sub-human out of him.

This hentai

t. pretentious faggot

Well, of course it's the one with the penis.

Are you retarded?

02 cutest confirmed

Maybe he should've spent less time eating everything and tried to drink some milk instead.

He dug his own grave.

>they shown fatso in the worst possible way in ep.7
They shown him exactly the same way as before - a fucking nothing spiced up with some stale food jokes. Purpose of him being in the show is still unclear, and he probably gonna die in some brutally dumb way soon.

Sci-fi, mecha

7 episodes and all they could conjure up for this "character" was "food" and "white knight kokoro". I don't even like NTR but fatty deserves it.

Obviously a sacrificial lamb.

The answer should be obvious.

Please don't make him a Kaworu

IBO was shit but Biscuit was a pretty awesome character.

Biscuit was too good for that dumpster of a show.

>012
What?

Ichigo is really cute in the more traditional moe way. But 02 wins for me just because her lovey dovey escapades are heart attack inducing.

02 is Kaworu of this show.

Still hoping that Ichigo bully user delivers a new work again.

Ikuno is kaworu

This

Wow is this really looks like this is EvangelionXX
>Red will win
>Blue is shit
>Cute guy is making me gay

It's like a poorly done remake

Not good darlings, i need the PV right now

I just got through watching the episode. Why the hell did 02 run off by herself for what seems to be a pretty long time? She was acting pretty oddly, though it might just be her way of letting her new situation settle in.

At the beginning of the episode, I kind of felt like Ichigo would back off Hiro a bit after their whole sibling talk, but man, she got in there at the end. Why is she even still bothering, when she knows it hurts so much? She has to be aware that she's got no chance.

Why does the MC always have to be a skinny beta middleschooler? Why don't we get badasses anymore? Garo vanishing line will save anime.

I'm not going to waste my time spoonfeeding some dumbass who can't even understand Franxx.

self inserting purposes

Is Soma Saito shaping up to be the new Akira Ishida?

Started this show for 02’s character design. Couple episodes later, I’m only watching for Mitsuru and Kokoro.
Wtf happened.

>he doesn't go hibernating until the PV is out

Calm down 02 will obviously die in the end. This episode pretty much solidified Ichigo as the winner.

Gay piano scene soon.

That part of school life is the only moment in the journey of the average Japanese man where he is surrounded by desirable females while sexually awakened. It is considered the peak of their lives, so they enjoy going back there in the shoes of a tabula rasa protagonist.