In another world, she's your classmate

In another world, she's your classmate.

What do you do?

Smile politely when she goes out with someone much more attractive than I!

Wonder why I'm still in high school.

Am I even aware of who she is? If so, pursue. If not, she would get ignored like the others.

Bully her

Clarification question; does she still have the horn?

Become friends and hang out.

Be happy that there's finally a girl that is worth going for. Or in case that Subaru is also there and she's in love with him I would probably die from depression.

Nothing, because she's lusting over the fucking class clown who rarely ever comes to class anymore. She always talks about him, too. I think his name is like Toyota or Suzuki or something. He's really annoying, always screaming all the time and yet she's like totally obsessed with him. It's weird. At least last Halloween she came in wearing this outrageously revealing maid outfit, that was fun. She let me take a picture.

you'd burn yourself

Come to think of it, worst part is that Honda isn't even into her. He keeps rambling on about the senior prom queen.

maybe I missed something when watching but I don't get all the hype surrounding her, all I remember of her personality is that she was nice and in love with subaru

date her and then fuck her sister

She would think I'm creep and hang out of the popular girls.

So I would do absolutely nothing different from how I was IRL.

Also, this. Except the taking pictures part.

toyota would be a different person if he grew up with her though, she'd give him lessons and force him to go to school and shi

no wonder the classmates hate him so much, what an idiot

Rem isn't nice. Only to the people she cares about. That's relatable and I like it. Her backstory was pretty good especially the part where she smiled when her sister lost her horn. That shit was relatable and more realistic than the rest of the series. Oh and her confession felt really genuine and well thought out unlike the lazy and uncreative shit we get else. Combine all that with her cute- badass design, the development the nice to some people but a bitch to the rest attitude.

shoot up the school.

>What do you do?
love Emilia instead because Rem is a fucking shit tier waifu

Why do you think Emilia is better?

Truly a great character trapped in a shit series

>Implying this blue hair waifu bitch is any better.

she keeps her feelings to herself even thought she's bad at hiding it, that's pretty normal

Mumble something while pushing a bowl of eggs at her.

She's not my classmate. I'm in the smartest class with Felt.

Like Felt could get into any school.

so you're in middle school

Home school at my house. Too smart for real school.

Who?

felt would hate you then

Find Emilia instead.

Rem is garbage tier in waifus. Literally for basement dwellers that don't know or don't want to make an effort to start a relationship.

>the MC had literally died multiple times before he could even win Rem's trust
>Emilia takes strangers at home eveb though jesus-kun Reinhard offered to take him
did you watch another series than me?

not to mention ep 6 where Rem died after Subaru hid himself for 4 days in the library. Any realistic and sane character would suspect Subaru but Emilia was like 'I will trust Subaru!' that was horrible.

>>the MC had literally died multiple times before he could even win Rem's trust
Wow, neat. I guess Rem knows all about this right? Say the magic words after a couple tries and she wets her panties.
>>Emilia takes strangers at home eveb though jesus-kun Reinhard offered to take him
Yes cause Subaru saved her LIFE.
>did you watch another series than me?
I read it before you've even heard of it you filthy secondary.

user, are you sure it's a good idea to bully an oni with superhuman strength and a big fucking flail?

wow man calm down, no reason to be that hostile.

Point is that winning Rem's trust was way more difficult than winning Emilia's trust.

>cause Subaru saved her LIFE
and he didn't save Rem's life? Are you serious? He saved Rem's life, then saved her again and then changed her life for the better.

You're a mad and salty user.

Alright I didnt want to get into this but
>Magic words
That took nearly his life again and two months of relationship building where he nearly died trying to make her happy for the most mudane things. Then sure, Rem got some magic words.
>I read it before you've even heard of it you filthy secondary
No you didn't bet I your ass you can even recall what Subaru is doing with Pico.

>Nearly died trying to make mayo to boost Rem
>Nearly died at the birthday party
>Nearly died during the carriage ride to sit by her side
Amazing if you think about it.

trying to impress Rem is a risky task

No? Emilia still didn't trust him until way late into the story.

Rem likes a tryhard who works on himself and does his best to make the people around him happy.

Emilia likes anyone who pays attention to her and is somewhat nice to her.

So by your own statement Emilia is a garbage tier waifu.

Shh go back to your literally who corpse.

>Rem dies in the mansion in ep 6 or so
>I will trust Subaru even though I know him for 5 days and he was hiding for 4 of them in the library
Stop lying holy shit.

No worries I'd put that who corpse anyday over your generic shit tier heroine on paper.

Read the LNs.

that's literally what happened in the LNs but whatever, stop replying if you don't have anything to say

Its the same in the LNs the fuck are you talking about? The WN is worse because Emilia is literally clueless there and let Subaru of the leash despite implying to her that one of her subordinates is a whore. As well as spit on Roswaal's chair, who mind you is her major supporter.

>befriend
>fall in love
>marry
>make babies

Act shyly towards her, miss all my opportunities to approach her, graduate, and never see her again.

Sex with Rem

pretend to befriend Subaru -> get Rem's attention -> approach Rem

You'd still lose though.

She would get ridiculed for having blue hair. After few attempts of talking to her id realize my place and watch as she finds someone more interesting

Alpha as fuck.