Next Big 3

Which manga do you think will become the next Big 3?

It's over, SJ will decline

Kimestu no Yaiba, Dr. STONE and Yakusoku no Neverland.

We have entered a reality in which the biggest gateway anime is grimdark highstakes seinen. This is what Sup Forums always asked for, naturally we are unhappy with it

BNHA or Kimetsu, Dr Stone and Neverland (One Piece will stay at the top no matter what happens so it doesn't count it's like the next Dragon ball it will never end and it would be unfair to put in since there is no competition)
BNHA/Kimetsu is the next Nardo since Bort is boring as fuck right now
Dr.Stone is the next Bleach
Neverland is unsure of where it fits right now but many people say it's like Death Note
Black clover is the next Fairy tail, lots of people like it for some reason, but eventually they will get fed up with this shit and feel betrayed at the end even if they no longer follow it
I'm still mad

No such thing as the next big 3. Let it go.

>Kimetsu

Keep dreaming. Kimetsu won’t last for 300+ chapters.
The only manga capable of becoming a shonen giant are BNHA and Black Clover.

KnY is 150K seller and Dr Stone is 100k seller and thats because of massive pushing they pale on comparison with BnHA a 350k seller who got almost no push.

The big 3 was just a one time thing. There is no rule that there must always be a big 3.

This. Kimetsu, Neverland and Stone are the future pillars of Jump, whether these salty faggots like it or not.

>Dr. STONE
Terrible series

New pillar of Jump.

stop with this push meme

i can agree with TPN but not on the other two

Won't last

Just accept the truth. This is the future, faggots. Kimetsu and Dr Stone will probably outlast Neverland because that was teased to be short.

>The Big 3
There's no such thing. Western audiences only coined that phase when a couple of new shonen series just so happened to get popular at the same time. That doesn't mean it'll ever happen again.

I don't think TPN will last nearly long enough to to become a long-lasting top series in Jump, it'll end when the author wants just like Death Note.

Neverland will not be long enough to reach 'big' status.

low 100k seller cant became a pillar

I just don't see the premise of Stone having that much staying power

Kimetsu is not gonna last too

Look at this dumb fag. Kimetsu is here to stay for another two years.

>implying 2 years is a long period

That is the lifespan for TPN and Dr. Stone. Kimetsu will end between 350-400 chapters

>Kimetsu will end between 350-400 chapters
That's actually really good.

Big 3 never was a thing.

There is only OP and sometimes HxH

She said we are half in the series now

People in Japan pick watamote over Sj.

>counting boruto
that is v-jump aka monthly aka not for the contender of the next big 3

>Big 3 never was a thing.
This

BNHA is the only one who has filled a big 3 spot.
Black Clover is being pushed hard but it's not quite getting there.

HxH BnHA Soma and TPN sell double or triple of Watamote

We see soon.

Black Clover, One Piece and Boruto sadly.

They are pillars but they will never reach big three status. I don't think any series in this day and age can ever reach that level of popularity again unless something drastic happens.

I dont' know what this ranking is but why is the Legend of Koizumi in there?

boruto isn't a weekly release

in terms of Big 3, BnHA is a fucking embarassment, can't wait for this manga to die

From what I have been around seems like it's:
BNHA
Black Clover
One Piece is still around

What's gonna be funny guessing who is going to fall from grace like Bleach did and watch the train wreck happen again.

>Black Clover
Not with these weak sales.

Black Clover is pretty alright when its not fucking focusing on the MC and his rival.

how often does that happen, retard? he's the mc after all

what is wrong? why people hate it here? I'm loving the anime/characters so far.

I think you're missing the point, this is about popularity not quality. The big three were never the "best" in terms of quality story writing or art but they got super popular around the world and mainstream by a lot of people who don't regularly watch anime.

Nowadays this seems to be happening with BNHA. Not saying the anime is good or bad but it's clearly gaining a lot of popularity way over all those you just mentioned.

Literally last chapter as it was Emperor vs. Licht and then the Black Bulls vs. Raid Team.

It happens.

so once every 100 chapters the manga isn't absolute ass, but just ass

Don't goal post. The previous royal knight arc literally focused on characters and their backstories and further it goes back to the guy with a sister complex. The literal hot springs chapter had them talking about characters.

>Dr.Stone is the next Bleach
Just binged Dr Stone. If anything, it has a distinct Doraemon-like qualities with new inventions coming up every chapter, more focus on worldbuilding and less on combat, WAAAAY better than Bleach ever dreamed of being

No series in Jump or any other magazine can replicate the popularity and longevity the the Big 3 had. One piece Naruto and Bleach were in the right place at the right time to be popular in Japan and overseas. Look at jojo, massively popular in Japan, and all the west got was a capcom game until 2012. Any shounen you like right now, Kimetsu, neverland, dr, stone, black clover, It's the equivalent of liking reborn or beelzebub in 2010. A relatively popular series but not a massive giant like the big 3.

read the fucking manga it focuses alot on the side characters

It started strong but it's really been spinning its wheels for a while now. It feels like none of these arcs really mean anything and Deku has hardly grown.

It's really, really basic and derivative shonen. It's supremely dull. They just pasted together every trope under the sun.
>I'm going to be the magic hokage

>Black Clover is pretty alright when its not fucking focusing on the MC and his rival.

Which is 80% of the time, as they focus more on the rest of the characters and MC takes a backseat unless it's an arc-ending fight

What WSJ manga is Sup Forums rooting for to be the next big thing?

Were Naruto and Bleach more popular than older Jump series like Dragon Ball or Yu Yu Hakusho?

>Any shounen you like right now, Kimetsu, neverland, dr, stone, black clover, It's the equivalent of liking reborn or beelzebub in 2010.
fuck thats probably the best, most true line ive seen posted in any of these kinds of threads

To create a Big 3, you'd have to use similar handwaving to the imagined Big 3 that people in the West go on about that never actually existed, so basically, you would have to say it never went away

Naruto yes
Bleach no

Me? Dr.Stone.
Its fun, it's creative and and it's pretty unique (post apocalyptic stories don't usually aim towards a return to modern tech)

Why does nobody mention Nanatsu no Taizai in threads like these? Is it not successful?

>Nanatsu no Taizai
>WSJ

Naruto was to the previous generation what Dragonball and YYH were for our generation.

We grew up kamehameha-ing each other and they grew up with sign language AND kamehameha

whoops

Remember when people were saying Fairytail and blue exorcist was going to be the next big 3? People just want to say there's next big 3 to appease their innerchild nostalgia and fill the void the old ones left. You can enjoy any anime all you want but there's not going to be another anime boom like big three.

Fairytail went to shit
>Ao no Exorcist
literally who

My Hero, Dr. Stone, Juan Piss

>Bnhatards and Cloverfags actually believe that their series will ever reach Big 3 tier

How is it possible to post here and yet be so deluded?

fucking retard

Who? You?

BOZEBEATS, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Ziga. You heard from me first.

yes

Wan Piss is the new kochikame. It will run for 50 more years.

Bleach was never really popular anymore after SS arc. It was on a steady decline from that moment onwards.

axed within 3 volumes,all

Black Clover, Bokuben, BnHA

We'll never get a big 3 because seasonal anime became popular in the west. The reason the big 3 is a thing is because so few anime made it to the west and if it did come overseas, it probably aired on Toonami, 4kids, etc. Thanks to the internet, theres a new big anime every few months.

No, it can never be as good as Kochikame, there's an obvious dip in quality and output with One Piece that there wasn't with Kochikame, plenty of the best Kochikame stuff was put out after 20 years and it never slowed down or shortened the chapter length or turned from regular art to unrecognizable scribbles

For the record, what you said is not an indictment on the manga industry but rather on how spoonfed and ignorant the West was in the last decade that they never bothered to look beyond the three titles that were popular in Japan and had English titles and Western references all over the place

The fact that the Big 3 is a thing in the West is something to be embarrassed about, not proud of because it was exclusive to the West and the way that garbage was forced so hard led to a steep decline in WSJ which everyone now regrets (choking out new talent for the old tired carcasses of manga that should have ended years earlier so that the creators could make something great again and become known for more than just a single manga, like used to be the norm)

The big three for me as a kid was Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin.

I'm not too sure, but I hope that upcoming series with the gyaru ends up being a new good comedy. With Saiki and Gintama ending, WSJ is losing 2 of its pillars of comedy

Spring Weapon is also ending, so WSJ wouldn't have any comedy title for first time ever

True, but I'd call Spring Weapon a pillar of "how did this last so long?" rather than a pillar of comedy. I wish they would've let Samon keep going instead of giving Spring Weapon a second chance after its first volume sucked in sales

>Lycopene
But you're right, it's disgusting, Jump's comedy manga are classic, I can't believe they would let some shit like this happen (that said, one of the big mistakes they made was letting Gintama stop being a comedy and not finding new comedy in all those years while it was not actually filling that role)

300+ chapters isn't that unlikely Hinomaru zumou is is 180 just started it's second season and has an anime going up. Even that has a chance of getting close to that threshold/

I have faith in gyarus getting succesful an Ikezawa doing a Horikoshi aka 3rd title = success

>anime
>game
>movie
>no push

Dragon Ball, Fist of the North Star and Saint Seiya > One Piece, Bleach and Naruto

According to this thread, TPN, KnY, and Dr. Stone will become the next Big 3

Big 3 bunch of fucking losers

Jelly of the next pillars of jump?

The idea of a "Big 3" has always been a simple insult to One Piece.

>pillar

They’re overrated at best, just like most mangas on WSJ. Nanatsu no Taizai, One Punch Man, World’s End Harem, and Attack on Titans easily trumps your shitty manga.

this

You mean next big 2 because One Piece is not going anywhere.

It's basically just a Big 1 at this point. There's One Piece and then a rotating cast of dayflies trying their best to play second banana.

>gon right in the top on the middle of everyone
based

BNHA and OP, it'll be a "Big Two" and everyone else until they can make a popular animoo.

Do bnhafags really think their manga is relevant? Shit can't even crack 400k.

Alonside OP? Dr Stone and neverland I guess

cos dis is a memeboard desu

But was for us T_T