Darling in the FranXX

Remove Ichigo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEgcuoBmRvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>02 - eastern devil
>zorome - western devil
OTP confirmed?

Is he gay or is he going to have a Daringu of his own?

Forgive senpai waht is meaning strawberry context?

You can't be this dumb. Come on. This post only exists for the free (You)s, it has to.

kek

Edit poop stain please

why user, why do you want that

Anyone thinks that Rexsosaurs are originally human experiments that failed? Kind of like Eva with Angels? Also anyone think Hiro will become a rexsosaurs because of his heart was becoming blue (rex have blue blood)? Also anyone thinks its weird no adult can pilot the Franxx? Do the children lose the ability to pilot the Franxx if they have sex?

Really make me think...

I want to slather honey all over 02's pussy and feast

At least some people were happy this episode.

This episode seems to foreshadow that klaxosaurs only really appeared once humanity started extracting the magma energy.
My bets are on some kinda "nature's revolt/defence against humanity" thing with the klaxxes

Her happiness means a lot to me.

Dumb question, but does the headband that 002 wear do anything or is it just for looks? Does this headband restrain/reduce her klaxosaur power somewhat?

>Dumb question, but does the headband that 002 wear do anything or is it just for looks
Did you not watch the fifth episode? She went batshit fucking insane when Ichigo slapped them off.

But in episode 1 she didn't go berserk when she went swimming without it that is why I asked. Pretty sure in Episode 5 anyone would get pissed getting slapped regardless.

Maybe having it taken off my someone else unprovoked? I see your point though.

For the first half. Then Dr. Franxx had to drop some cryptic warning to make Hiro wary of her. Yet again. And then Ichigo starts being a homewrecker and prevents him from going to swim with her or Hiro is just dense. She looked kinda sad at the end. I guess there needs to be some new drama between them after the 3 times you die thing was shut down.

"Bruh I'm high af"

I'd smoke a bowl with Oni anyday.

Nah, I think the Ichigo being a loser bitch will be kept on to mock female otakus who self insert as her until the series is over just for laughs.

While it will be used to deliver plot, it will never be the main drama nor plot point.

I predict next plot point they are going to explore is the existence of another human faction that is opposed to APE.

You think this show with have some crazy Third Impact shit in the last 5 episodes? Maybe 02 is actually Hiro's biological mother

I was thinking the act of having them removed was what made her angry. They were probably a design choice when creating her character. Any functionality is most likely an after thought.

I can't unsee her bottoms as the stupid Kamina glasses.

I think it had more to do with Ichigo calling her inhuman. She has been shown to be really sensitive about that.

This is interesting, actually. It shows that Zero Two has a secret insecurity with being part Klaxosaur. I think she just wants to be accepted as a human, which it looks like the team is shaping up to do. At least, this should be a major plot point for later. It's even strongly hinted at in the fourth episode as well.

it keeps her hair out of her eyes

He has a Reiclone.

Its actually a reverse trap and will be Hiro's new pistil.

If such a thing is true, then 02 and Strawberry can be cucks together? They can form a cuck club.

>rejected girls form a cuck club
This isn't Shit Art Online.

Please leave.

Oni got cucked by Ichigo. The cuck club is a thing.

I'm here to take your man

Hiro didn't enjoy it, it doesn't count.

What Ichigo's hairstyle and her love for Hiro have in common?
They're both one-sided!

Nonsense, you can have me free of charge.

I'm just waiting for the moment Hiro tells her off again. Even better if he kisses Zero-Two in front of Ichigo after that.

>WHO THE FUCK DID YOU KISS YOU MIDGET CUNT?
This how 02 will repeat the question again soon enough

I'm waiting for Ichigo to snap, summoning a callback to this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=MEgcuoBmRvw

Remove zero two sluts

Ichigo diches Goro after a falling out, she then rides with the nines in order to kill Zero-Two to make sure Hiro will only be watching her. In the end Hiro and Zero-Two have to take her down, Goro will get one of those Reiclones as a new partner.

Ichigo betraying the group would be an interesting twist.

Go away onicuck falseflagger

there are 4 obvious dudes, so i'm guessing the rest are the pistils, but why so androgynous? why is the girl so flat? actually, everyone is flat.....does this team unironically represent the progressives to counter Plantation 13's conservatives?

there are eight of them and they have the same kind of uniform as 02 which means they are the nines?
dunno about their partners

>Goro will get one of those Reiclones as a new partner.
No need to go that far.
Futoshi is going to kill Mitsuru after he gets Kokoro pregnant. Both will be discarded by APE afterwards, leaving Ikuno partnerless. Then she can be paired with Goro, both having a single sided crush for Ichigo they should have no problem to sync.

>does this team unironically represent the progressives to counter Plantation 13's conservatives
Extremely unlikely, since they're the lap dogs of Papa's literal patriarchy.

>>both having a single sided crush for Ichigo they should have no problem to sync.
>Literally Ichigo defense force: the pair
I like this idea

Blonde kid will be the infodump plot device, later minor antagonist or will go away/die.

Nah he's the main antagonist, or at least Papa's primary weapon against hiro

This

This is like chitoge and kosaki all over again.

When she eventually loses I'll just self insert as the rebound good guy boyfriend that marries her.

What would Ikuno do if she caught 02 bullying strawberry?

masturbate

I'm pretty sure the "children" aren't actually children and are just genetic experiments to create a loyal, obedient defense force. They don't grow up...

Why do they wear the masks?

stinky breath

Please don't redirect more scat faggots there.

What was Ichigo's wish again?

I got a strange flashback with how much 02 looked like Sheryl in this pic.

Maybe blondie has 3?

S-Stop bullying Ichigo!

bump

No, she's useless otherwise.

I want her to lick me too