Why has Japan started to prefer lolis over big-chested girls in anime?

Why has Japan started to prefer lolis over big-chested girls in anime?
Most new anime(s) feature small-chested girls.

It's not that obvious but yes, lolis are winning. Japan is waking up to the beauty of them

brehs, i'm doubting my love of lolis. i know peoples arguments against them are the violent video games type of argument, but still, i feel like i'm losing

>doubting your love just because naysayers spewing shit
You probably didn't like them in the first place.

Moe took over anime and then evolved into a malignant, cancerous growth. Unfortunately, there is no end in sight. Men (and women) can't get enough of their little anime girls. It is a contributing factor in the fall of the west, turning men into degenerate and practically eunuchs.

And what exactly is bad about moe? If so many people love it it must mean that it's good

It is good only in the eyes of the people that like it and those that benefit from fucking cranking it out. Everyone else can see it for what it is.

the eternal forces of haggotry have gradually withdrawn from the anime production committee and slouched down to settle over the west like a ragged cloak of resentment concealing itself from itself
there's at least one soldier for the pope in this very thread, look closely

>everyone else
So like 1% of all people who regularly watch anime
Sorry but that's not how the free market works

You forgot the greater majority of people who don't watch anime regularly or at all.
Also, 1% is way off. There's no way it's less than 10%

>You forgot the greater majority of people who don't watch anime regularly or at all.
Why should anyone in the industry care about them?

Because there's more of them, which means potentially more money.
Your Name made gajillions of nippon dollars from all the normal people in Japan and the rest of Asian that don't regularly watch otaku loser shit anime, and now the industry wants to get all the money from the normal people, because that is lots and lots of money.
Being a mainstream hit is always better than being an otaku niche shit, even if the otaku are fanatic enough to keep the niche shit alive on poor dog level.

FLAT

come back when you can construct a coherent sentence in english

Otaku are shit. Everyone said so.

He is right though. If you can't understand you have horrible comprehension

IS

JUSTIIIIIICCEEEEE

I need proof of this. Darling, VEG, F/E LE, Killing Bites, Citrus, Death March, etc all have non-flat protagonists. Maybe you think Yuru Camp and Mitsuboshi Colors with flat protags is proof, but I see it more as a bunch of desperate DFC and loli fags who have no other anime to watch this season.

A sector of this industry works as a pedophile containment zone.

Clearly you haven't watched Ryuuou no Oshigoto yet.

>started

Funny you should say that, because I would love to fuck a loli, yet I find 3d disgusting. Fetishes are much more nuanced than brainlets like you can ever understand.

here, ladies and gentleman, we see a perfect example of denial, a very simple and common psychological coping mechanism

I-I'm just saying that so that the police won't come to my house and arrest me. I'm allowed to do that.

Nope, 3d sick and unattractive. 2d is cute and lewd. Are you still too young to understand something so simple?

>fantasy = real life
You have to be 18+ to use this site

The term is “sour grapes”

You forgot Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana. Hayate no Gotoku. There were more real lolis then. Nowadays' it's 16 year olds fake lolis like in Marchen Madchen or Yuru Camp.

Maybe it's because slim girls in real life don't really have big busts either, so producers decided to make the girls a little more realistic looking?

Just a quick reminder that 6-9 is best range and 8 is prime.

Age literally doesn't matter and is just a number in the realms of otaku media.

>denial, he says
>while still being in denial about what other people’s attractions are

10-12 is prime, though

>liking middle aged women
Everyone knows 1 digit is fresh.

Picture is an Illya cosplayer I took at C93 around 3 months ago. She would fit the Yuru camp style, but not the Marchen Madchen style (although MC of Madchen has breasts).

It isn't about the age, it's the setting. Shana is an immortal 100+ year old flame haze but her form fits.Same as Shinobu. No complains.
But lolis in a high school just makes me wonder how the buildings are scaled relatively to them.

that's a cute boy!

chemicals in the food and water supply are turning to general population into pedophiles

>jojofag complaining about le moe boogiman

>she
>when cosplayer clearly has facial hair

That's awesome finding user. Where can i read more of your research?

lolis are poisoning the water supply with their juices

Also Slow Start

Slow Start only got one character that could be called a loli.

Are we talking about lolis or about flat chested girls?
Tama and Hana are also flat, only Eiko has some visible chest.

I'm talking about lolis but people like OP seems to think that any flat chested girl is a loli by default, which is wrong.

Okay. But honestly, Hana and Tama are only not lolis because Kamu is so much more a loli compared to them.
If Kamu wasn't there you'd probably call Tama a loli.

Japanese women have smaller breasts, this is a scheme concocted by Abe to improve birth rates

>Hana and Tama are only not lolis because Kamu is so much more a loli compared to them
No? I mean it'd be the case for people that aren't used to lolis, like OP, but any actual lolicon can tell the different between a loli and a petite, which is what Tama and Hana are, I'd even say that Hana is a bit closer to what I'd call a loli than Hana.

>than Hana
*Tama

People have been fucking kids for millions of years before some faggots in Europe decided it was wrong.

God, I wish that were me.

It's the 13.8th billion year since the universe existed. We don't have to put peepees into little kid's boy buttholes and girl peepee holes anymore. We're far more sophisticated than that.

3D is garbage anyways, 2D is patrician

>If so many people love it it must mean that it's good
What about pedophilia, terrorism, heroin and fast foods? Do you think those great too?

As a rich industrial selling pedophilia, weapons to clandestine groups, heroin and junk food for lots of money, yes, I do think it's great.
You should like it too.

>would love to fuck a kid made of pixels
>call other people brainlets

I like Oppai loli

But moe does no harm unlike those you listed.

Moe would totally harm anyone who prank calls him.

Gotta cater to lolifags, they are loyal as hell. But honestly, one look at Pixiv or Twitter will show that plenty of Japanese dudes still love 巨乳

Ok. So what if I told you my hobby is eating human corpses after I fucked them? Since nobody gets hurt, does that means it's ok? Would you want a neighbour like me?

Good thing moe is fictional, and the situation you described would be real

But that's not at all popular like moe(it's not even niche hobby for that matter) . Recall the impetus for this discussion.
Moe isn't a thing that is looked as disgusting or something. It's literally just an affective response towards fictional. I don’t see anything fucked up or bad about it or the trends it started

You're trying to lead this ad absurdum too hard. You're not helping your point.