What were Saber's last thoughts as she lay dying on that hill?

What were Saber's last thoughts as she lay dying on that hill?

Fuck you dude I just started Fate.

lol owned

One day I'll get fucked by an autistic ginger.

>Does my Alternate Universe self get with Redman?

Not really a spoiler, get out from here now.

My previous post was a bit blunt; I didn't spoil anything in Fate or any other route, if you know the myth of King Arthur there's no spoiler there, it has nothing to do with the story of the actual VN. And by off chance you didn't know about Arthur's death, I'm also sorry.

He probably left the thread to not get "spoiled" further. Now I feel really bad.

I'm pretty sure you can plainly read them

''that yogurt sure tasted good...''

i started it the other day, couldn't stand it so quit. it was extremely shite

>Shit, did i leave the hearth on?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

>"I wonder what will Shirou cook for dinner?"

The fact that she's arthur is a spoiler.

Depends on the timeline.
Fate
>I miss Shirou already, I wonder how he's doing lol
UBW
>I had a good run after all, I guess...
>Time... to die...
HF
>REEEEEEEEEEE! FUCK EVERYTHING!
> *bites out Bedivere throat*

In the same way Bruce Willis being dead is. There is zero way you could not know saber is Arthur in this day and age

>Why am I dying alone on a pile of corpses when I could've been chilling in my castle surrounded by kids.

My son’s a fucking moron

What's wrong with Fate and not having SEA heroes. Thais and indongs have lots of heroes that can easily be legendary heroes.

>I'm not dead! I'm feeling better!

Screw that, where are all the ridiculously overpowered Wuxia gary stus and mary sues ?

At least I didn't get arrested this time

Not exotic enough. SEA is like Japan’s Mexico

>"why couldn't Gawain have been my incestual rape baby instead?"

SEA have really different culture from anything japs or chinks. Actually it's one of the most unique culture in the whole world. Much better than those unknown european shitters.

Anyone that even has heard about Fate much less heard about it knows Saber’s King Arthur. It’s like trying to go blind into Berserk without knowing Griffith betrays Guts, It’s impossible

"can't wait to fuck me some jap dick in 2004"

Can't wait for that egg roll

>Oh Im here again
According to Zero

Not to the Japanese. They’re just the smelly brown people who live next door

Nice reading comprehension, ESL-kun.
SEA might be very exotic from a western point of view, but they're normal and bland for Japs who neighbor them. Plus there's the stigma of them being mostly associated with human trafficking and drug running by the japanese.

What do you mean to western point of view? Jap culture is totally different from ours. Their closes neighbors are korea and china. Actually japs usually don't even know what SEA is. I just thought that Nasu who is this guy that does research for his shitty series would be more aware of his SEA as it is one of the closest country to Japan besides china and korea.

The ghosts and other spooky stuff in the region is more likely to become servants than the mythologies in SEA. Thats how unknown SEA stuff is.

Even in SEA barely anyone knows about em.

The fucking Merlion has more chances of becoming a servant than SEA heroes in general.

>"Fuck you Mordred."

Underrated post.

Because this is Type-Moon not Trigger.

Call me Violet

SEA "heroes" are trash for the most part, go look up Badang for instance.