There is no good manga live actio-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umimachi_Diary
youtube.com/watch?v=z_VBOU0rIf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good post OP

-n", said fucking no one since Aoi Honoo came out.

Pic more related
Now dismiss
/thread

10/10 but I never knew it was manga...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umimachi_Diary

That movie and plot was so retarded, even old turkish rambo parodies are compared to it god tier.

>watching any live action
Bleh.

For some reason they decided to make Kakiraha more attractive, whereas big part of the manga's appeal are his deranged faces here and there.

Have you seen the movie? It's fucking awful.

How much did they censor?

Actually it's a fucking masterpiece compared to the abomination that was straight-to-video 1-Ichi, movie adaptation (sort of) of the prequel manga.

No dick mutilations obviously. Pretty much the half of the gory stuff.
The ending is also not as glorious as in original manga.

I decided to not watch it altogether when i learned than they completely changed their final confrontation.

I don't think it was even possible to capture the ROMANTIC feeling in a movie form anyway. It worked perfectly in the static manga images, but in live-action?..
Well, the OVA at least tried.
youtube.com/watch?v=z_VBOU0rIf4

This and this.

I watched FMA live action hoping it'd be as funny as the Death Note one, last night. It was horrendous but not as funny, unfortunately.

Might also watch the Hollywood and Bolywood versions at some point.

No dick mutilation
A lot of the gore is done with low budget CGI so it looks like absolute shit. Ichi splitting people in half looks like crap.
The ending is meh compared to the manga.
Its kinda weak compared to the manga, I don't know why people praise it so much.

Chihayafuru

Rikki-oh

God damn this movie is so silly I love it.

Wait 'till you read the fucking manga, it is so glorious in its silliness that I unironically think it's way more entertaining than HnK.

Crows Zero is fun. Never watched the sequels tho, I heard they are bad.