Is Sup Forums going to apologize to LWA for calling it Triggers worst anime? Because after Darling...

Is Sup Forums going to apologize to LWA for calling it Triggers worst anime? Because after Darling, it really doesn't deserve that label anymore (not that it ever did)

Sup Forums has never said that. Inou Battle is Triggers worst anime.

>little tumblr academia

I really like LWA

You mean Kiznaiver

It's not worst since Kiznaiver and Inou Battle exist. It just fucked up the show really badly after having some decent OVAs.

Both are shit but at least it isn't a trash battle harem.

Little Nigger Academia

It's a good show it's just sad that they went off on these bullshit tangents and pandering to autistic plotfags instead of focusing on what people liked from the OVAs, which was cartoony antics and whimsy.

Franxx > LWA

Where the fuck is the game?

Delayed.

Darling isn't really a Trigger show, just like Kiznaiver isn't.

Fuck Bamco

We need Takkun here so we can bitch at him.

You might have a point with Darling in the Franxx, but Kiznaiver was 100% Trigger's work.

Worst trigger anime? Kinda like asking "what's the smelliest turd

TL?

>Little Vorarephile Academia

LWA is their best

kiznaiver exists

I honestly never thought it was that bad, it doesn't come close to the movie but on it's own merit it's ok, the girls are cute, I like the way it's drawn and the story is light.
I can't say the series grabbed my attention an awful lot, but it still wasn't bad.

Kiznaiver had that title, but Darling is working pretty hard to take it

This. If Franxx continues to be as bad as it is, it will become worse in the end. Kiznaiver, while bad, had some things going for it like the character designs and animation with real movement.
That's the only TRIGGER tv series I haven't seen, so it might as well be.

LWA and Darling are both extremely good.

LWA was never Trigger's worst anime.

But user

KLK was trigger's worst