My wife Albedo is so cute and pure

My wife Albedo is so cute and pure.

Looks like a slut.

>having an ape as a wife

Waist wings is my fetish. They still have to way to be fastened but at least it's not Schrodinger's arm muscles working for arms and wings at the same time.

Wasn't she an angel who got her pure side corrupted?

More like worst character in the series.

Well she is loyal to you so of course she could be pure. But "cute"? I'm not completely sure.

I love how her hips are partially exposed in that outfit. Makes me wanna put my hands right on 'em.

>ass wings

I already came inside your wife. Raise my kid with care, OP.

>wings cover her butt
Yeah, she's shit. If I can't fuck her from behind and have full, clear view of her butt then it's worth zero.

I think she was just born a sucubus. Anyone can be cute if u try. Marry a lady n she’ll be cute when she’s 90 if you still love her. Also, pic related!
Dear god I wish I hadn’t read these. I’m my head befor they were just on her lower back

How strong is she compared to the rest of the crew?

Since she takes place after the true kill squad of the 8th floor, like Sebas and the Pleiades, she's more of a flavorful distraction than intended to be an actual threat to level 100 yggdrasil players. She's thusly inferior to Ainz or Shalltear in combat. Due to her focus on high defense, she's far from the strongest but also one of the hardest to kill. About equal to Sebas or Cocytus in quality.

One of the strongest. But because it is like a video game, some of the other guardians have an advantage and some have a disadvantage against her.

She's a physical warrior type with focus on defense. Her role is being a tank.

op

That high defense is clearly why her bust is so large.

I wonder what abilities the Imp racial level comes with

She started out as a generic imp like the ones you saw helping Mare build the wooden command outpost in the forest, but then as she leveled her racial tree turned into a monstrous fey gorilla type thing.

Momon for another example started out as Lv.1 skellington, and only by sinking levels into his undead race could he become a wight, lich, Elder Lich, and later unlock the overlord class. Narberal is a counterpoint; hers is a minmaxed sorcerer build, based on the ability for doppelgangers to equip gear regardless of your Karma level. She can't actually polymorph like Pandora's Actor and can only assume her standard human form because the dude that made her basically ignored her racial level to dump everything in her Job/Class.

Basically, racial levels in Ygsrassil were really important to grind up, especially if you played a heteromorphic race because you were ostensibly player-controlled enemies- and human players got benefits for ganking you. The whole point was to level your race to unlock the special snowflake classes that were unique to particular Job/Race combinations, like the aforementioned Overlord.

I fully agree. She is for marriage and giving lots of babies for her to raise.

t. Zach