Tfw I can never get back the 240 minutes of my life I wasted watching this utter shit

>tfw I can never get back the 240 minutes of my life I wasted watching this utter shit

quote me if you think OP is a thundering faggot.

>Tfw I will never erase my memories of this show to watch it for the first time again
Also

That's a given, but I'll say that I don't understand the heavy amounts of praise it gets. It's entertaining, but I don't think I ever want to watch it again.
Not because it's bad, but I don't see anything worth going back to aside from maybe the first and last episodes.

I'm surprised they let retarded children use the computers in your foster home.

Why would you be when your household does the same?

Woah...good one,little guy.

>...
I hate post-election Sup Forums so fucking much

t.started browsing Sup Forums in 2015

nigga you can't win you could say you browsed Sup Forums from the day it started and anons would still call you a newfag

By making this thread, I really doubt you value your time THAT highly OP.

>t.

you're still a newfag, tho

watch the superior ovas

A lot of people seem to praise it for having uncensored tits and gore

it's go nagai

only cucks hate go nagai

Your dad can't get the jizz he wasted on you back, but I don't see him bitching.

fuck off xpearse

I mean, that's cool I guess, and admittedly the directing in some scenes are pretty great, but the great moments are padded out with stuff I honestly don't want to sit through ever again. The animation can also look goofy at times or I don't understand what they were going for in some scenes, examples would be the scene where Miki's dad is about to shoot his son for killing his wife, that whole scene was executed pretty poorly, I ended up laughing at it than feel bad. I also hate the scene where Akira is holding Miki's head while talking to Ryo at the cliff, it just comes off as weird, I know what they were going for, but it's weird seeing this dude carrying the decapitated head of his loved one while arguing with the person responsible, then shuffling away like a goober

stop shitposting xpearse

I know where that's from, good taste.

You probably think Darling in the franxx is a good show

don't compare trash like franxx to oldfart shonen magnus opus like devilman

stop shitposting xpearse

>pic
what the fuck is that?

I just finished watching this last night.

I found nothing seriously wrong with it.

you got guts kid too bad these people are going to wrip them out

this will help you learn to not find for normie scum memes