Gae Bolg is good for its reliable single target usage and low cost

>Gae Bolg is good for its reliable single target usage and low cost
Why didnt the fag tag Servants multple times with it? Gay bulge into Gay bulge seems like a game over for most servants excluding herc and avalon clad Saber

Kirei said not to.

Kirei wasn't exactly trying to win.

Because if he did he would kill Saber and Shirou and we can't have that.

>plot deciding that Lancer is too good not to win
sad

E Luck
There's a good chance that he would end up stabbing himself and Nasu himself

Plot deciding who wins is literally the entire VN.
None of the rules and conceptual mechanics actually matter because Nasu will pull an "exception" out of his ass when it's convenient.

throw version is his best attack but use all his mana.

the normal version is low cost, but not that good, because low range, and a short activation time.

Rider : lol petrify, you have C mana, hope you have a rune for that.
Caster : teleport away
Assassin : I can Tsubame gaeshi you while you try to gb me.

Zero berserker : expecting me to let you activate your GB ? nope nope, also a+ agility
Zero lancer : a+ agility
Zero rider : try to gb me while I charge at you with A+ rank Gordius Wheel.
Zero caster : try to gb my chultch

Guess his gb normal version is only good versus Saber and Archer.

>None of the rules and conceptual mechanics actually matter because Nasu will pull an "exception" out of his ass when it's convenient.
And that's better storytelling than video gamey style "well Goliath is stronger so he crushes David into a pulp".

No, it's really not.

Everything going precisely as expected is boring and without literary merit.
You can argue that Nasu is a one trick pony but a one trick pony beats no trick ponies every time.

if a person has two hearts, does gae bolg strike both or only one? which one gets struck? does it cost more mana if the other guy have two hearts?

But teaches the reader to completely disregard the mechanics. They don't mean anything if we don't see proof of them working

In Extra Lancer can gay bulge computer programs to death, so I don't think it matters much

>tell your audience rules and how shit works
>disregard completely said rules immediately after and pull stuff out of your ass at every corner
It's like reading your average kid writing his little kiddy stories.
Would you like if you decided to play a board game and then, your opponent says "dude, fuck the rules, I'm drawing 3 more cards and gain double your points because I say so"? Would you like if a video game you're playing says you need to prepare this or that equipment to kill the boss and you gather said equipment only for it to have zero effect on the boss who then swats you like a fly?
This is exactly the same feeling, the feeling that you're being cheated on, the feeling that the person who wrote that shit is a good-for-nothing hack who needs childish tricks to try to tell his story, which is boring despite all that happens in it.

F/S N is shite.

>It's another 'Nasu is a hack' thread.

Except for the hours upon hours of infodumping stats like a shitty isekai to throw up his hands and declare none of it matters.

Cause I said so, dog

He just wanted to have good fights.

>A+ agility
you're an idiot

t.digibrony

Is this what Fateniggers call an argument?

>It is LITERALLY impossible to doge this attack!
>Saber dodges it
bravo Nasu

b-but muh plo- I mean luck stat.

David had range.

>tfw kiting was invented in 1000BC