Laid back EoE discussion. All are welcome. Come spark a spliff and talk about the trippiest anime

Laid back EoE discussion. All are welcome. Come spark a spliff and talk about the trippiest anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hzjuf686oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Come spark a spliff and talk about the trippiest anime.

close this thread

american psycho is christian bales best role to date

Perfectly on topic

I like the song komm susser todd a lot.

Shinji should have just fucked comatose asuka instead of jacking off onto her

I liked TV ending better.

weed dude

Ummm.... that's cool.

Shinji did nothing wrong.

That's no storytelling in TV ending. It's just bare ideas thrown onto screen without any narrative. How does anyone like such lazy stuff?

Dat nigga shredded.

Do you consider this a horror movie? I’m interested how people who love this movie like I do perceive its genre

Baloney pony

It was a blood bath in case you didn't know.

I don’t understand how this is an answer to my question

>rejected Misato when she tried to comfort him with her body
>"did nothing wrong"

So it was a call back to Carrie?

>Come spark a spliff

>horror
>buckets of blood
Dude come on

>no NGE sequel where Shinji and Asuka have comfy adventures in the apocalypse while working out their issues and growing closer to each other
>we get Rebuilds instead

>filename
Violet?

Daily reminder the episode 26 was the better ending.

>caring about the alien nonsense
Eva is about Shinji's emotional development which culminates in the last five minutes of episode 26

Either way everyone dies.

True ending of eva

youtube.com/watch?v=4hzjuf686oA

Ballsy way to end a anime,Anno should of left this as a mic drop and moved on to something else
Also an epic movie on its own that's very intense and trippy

Nah, i know that alien stuff is just background thing and character interactions and their troubles are foreground. That's what it was right from the start and i want the same to be in the end just like EOE. When i watch anime i don't care about just raw ideas it's when they craft narrative out of those ideas that makes the impact of themes more meaningful.

I liked the part where Shinji glares at Misato and Kaji having sex.

Hey lets troll the fans into thinking they'll get an ending. We'll throw a bunch or random religious symbols at them and they'll think its really deep. Genius deep anime 10/10

How brainlet must one be to not even understand this simple straightforward movie?

evryone does.
kek it's simple to understand even if you are not religious.

no but it had some elements of surreal and psychological horror