Fate/Extra Last Encore

Subs out

nyaa.si/view/1010138

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6465-Fate-EXTRA-Last-Encore?p=2812015&viewfull=1#post2812015
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/Extra)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someday.

Hakunon is MINE, slutfox

Is this confirmed for 2 or 1 cour yet

Listed for 13 episodes but it would mean they would rush shit

So is the show getting better yet?

Better than ep.3, but still the same shit.

Now this is a good self-insert.

Same generic self insert shit with Saber. I hope it flops so Nasu might pull his head out of his arse

No. Apo and Zero>>>>>This shit extra

>Apocrypha
>better than Extra or this
Absolute shit taste.

I forgot, do I use Apex or Chiyuu subs?

Butthurt shaftfag

Stop linking the episodes in the OP

Fuck off, shitposter-kun.

>Apocrypha
>Zero
>better than Extra
>Awesome taste
I know. Extra just awfull dogshit with no fight.
Apocrypha - best thing that ever happened
Zero - good story
I hope they release adaptation FGO soon

>***,288位/***,313位 (***,760 pt) Extra 1
>*67,358位/*67,190位 ○ (***,126 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/25 Nanatsu no Taizai
I wish Chyuu got a fucking clue.

>muh subs
who cares when the show is shit

>generic self insert
>Worst saberclone
>No effort put into POWERLEVELS,STATS and lore
>Nips ruin glorious chess
>No redman
>No good or fun servantos but it has fags like Xerxes
>No Aozaki cameos
>No Arc or tsuki cameos

Its not like I expected anything from SHAFT that puts "art direction" before substance but come the fuck on. This is a disgrace, the show could have been called good

Dude, I'm legitimately curious, where are you from? Your English is so broken and distinct that it feels like you're from far east or something.

>Xerxes
I think you're watching the wrong show m8.

Then you grabbed the wrong MC, dumb emperor.

>No effort put into POWERLEVELS,STATS and lore
>No redman
man it sure sucks that nearly all the bearable fate fans left Sup Forums years ago and all we're left with today is "haha redman xd" shitters who just memespout and wank powerlevels without actually understanding what nasu writes about

This is the post-FGO fanbase, enjoy your stay.
And I thought the post-Zero fanbase was insufferable.

>posts BB
wew how detestable

Powelevels and redman have been for ages fucking newfag

based redman posters

Did someone say redman?

based shaft work of art

based fate

whatever happened to the chick with centipedes in her vagoo?

>the absolute STATE of Fate Extra Last Encore

trying too hard my man, no one liked apoc, maybe only last episodes.

>shaft

>new subs
>No one talks about it

come on someone must know
she was left in the cellar with the bugs

What would Nero say about the current state of Rome?

She'd probably admire the advances in architecture and art since her time.

>Why are there homeless brown people sleeping on the street, everywhere
>whats with all this trash lying around

Well, the greatest architectural marvels in Rome were built around her time.
I think she would just take everything for granted. I mean, it's obvious that ROMA would stand from more than 2000 years after Nero's death! Although the lack of Nero's Colossus (that got destroyed by an earthquake somewhere in Middle Ages) would be kind of a bummer.

Those things were in Rome even back then. It's a big city, what's you gonna do.

Fate Extra

is

shit

The better question is - what would Artoria say about the current state of Britain?

>Saxons, Saxons everywhere

She'd initiate a purge of anything not Wales.

usually im sucking SHAFT's cock but this is embarrassing

She wouldn't be too thrilled.

Artoria is welsh.

>Nero's Rome stood for thousands of years and gave birth to the entire Western civilization
>Artoria's Camelot was wiped off the map so clean it became a myth and the country she represents forgot what national pride is a long time ago
The Romans are always victorious in the end.

>Nero played a fiddle
>Servant Nero becomes an instrument that her Maestro fiddles

It's like pottery

I don´t I could lie about the shit you do even if I got paid. Apoc was worse than shit.

Nero died in 68 AD, fiddles were invented in early 1600s.

Cute

Her Praetor*

No she grabbed the right one. Nero is straight after all.

Where the fuck did this slut disappear to the whole episode?

Not canon.

Really, they should have spent time on Hakuno dealing with Dan's tricks more than Saber vs Robin and this would have been a great episode.

Yeah. That's my only complain for this episode, Dan vs. NIKUI was too damn rushed.

It was brilliant but too obscure, at least for me.
If anyone doesn't know what happened then should read this post >forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6465-Fate-EXTRA-Last-Encore?p=2812015&viewfull=1#post2812015

Was the gun Hakuno shot Dan with a code cast?

It was probably from Rani. She was able to make weapons.

Best boy when?

This thing is the only reason I'm watching this shit. I'm putting my faith into a Fate MC for the first time since Shirou. Do not disappoint me, Nasu.

I agree, Angry Manjew is a fun guy. shit they're not even bothering to make NPs even sorta connected anymore, where in Robin Hood's legend does he have an ability to make poison explode?
also I think Rin is a ghost. She completely disappears and then arbitrarily reappears.

Where's best MC with Best fox and Best emperor?
I really hope there are gonna be some flashbacks with her.

>typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/Extra)
tldr: He is not The Robin Hood, just one of many people aspiring to that name. He was a son of a druid and connections to forest spirits and that is why he has that power.

Is this anime from the PSP game or the ps4 ones?

It is not Extella Zero, more of a bad end of Fate Extra (the PSP one).

thanks, is the psp one any good?

I had fun but gameplay wise it is not the best. One could summarize it by playing rock paper scissors with extra rules.

So why does the MC get to be a normal Master even though he's a ghost just like Dan? He also lost the war once with JK Fox 999 years ago, right?

Twice had Tamamo.

That is part of the mystery. We who played Extra can grasp much more than newfags but we can still only speculate.

I agree. This episode makes it clear that NIKUI is supposed to be the opposite of game Hakuno. They started on completely different places, but are going towards the same goal. He's already showing some progress as a character. I can imagine Alice being the straw that finally puts him away from his murder rage, makes him hesitate. And I'm looking forward to that.

I had been really disappointed in Nasu protagonists of late. First the FGO shit, then even Hakuno turned into a boring self insert in Extella. And while he wasn't new, Sieg in Apocrypha also made me lose faith in Fate protagonists. This is the first time in a long while that a Nasu or Fate protagonist has piqued my interest. I hope he doesn't ruin this.

JK Fox is Suzuka, the one that beat Robin Hood in the flashback this ep.

Body Hakuno was a madman in Extella though.

We know some Kirei fuckry is involved. This Hakuno is the 129th Master, someone who isn't supposed to be here. Kirei at the end of first episode said something about this being the miracle he puts his last hope in.

>Hakuno turned into a boring self insert in Extella
His personality was fractured and memory blurred. In Altera route he was badass (minus that strange gigantess fetish) and True route he also was ok.

ok, I'll just jump to the PS4 games. those looks fun. After a quick search it seems like this anime is kinda a prequel to them, correct?

No. Extella has different backstory than plot of Extra, while Last Encore seems to be "what if everything went to shit in Extra".
Most of Extellas backstory is similar to Extra, though. But there are important changes which explains why there are both Nero and Tamamo, and why GARcher is not a heroine.

Holy shit, this looks convulted as fuck.

Not really. Let me explain.

First came Fate/Extra, a PSP game. It shows Moon Cell Grail War. Hakuno summons one Servant, fights through a Tournament.
Then came Fate/Extra CCC. A sequel to Fate/Extra, the events taking place sometimes in the 7th round of Moon Cell Grail War. Think of it like Hollow Ataraxia of Fate/Extra. It's kind of like that.

Then came Fate/Extella, the PS4 game. This is sequel to both of these, but with minor changes. In Extra/CCC, Hakuno gets only one Servant. Fate/Extella changes that, it assumes Hakuno had 2 Servants in Extra. That's the biggest change.

Now, we're watching Last Encore. This is an alternate version of Fate/Extra. It shows what would happen if Hakuno hadn't won and everything got fucked up. It is completely unrelated to CCC and Extella.

Nasuverse, man.

He was boring selfinsert in F/E, but in extella he was even worse.

Thanks.
yeah.

>and why GARcher is not a heroine.
explain?

why are fmf subs so trash?

Nerofags. They're supposed to be stupid.

>FGO
Honestly, the heroine girl turned out to be a good meme and she is one of the more enjoyable characters in the whole FGO.

Also, current issue with Fate/Extra is the Nerowanking. If we had two times less Nerowanking the show would be way better. But Nero literally ruins this. She is tiresome, unfun and there are barely any hints to her character development.

Dan's clone was holding a gun he probably just grabbed it after the explosion

>muh based riyoshit Gudako
"No".
She was good for a total of 2 comics. The first time she was shown addicted to gacha, the first time she was being perverted. Repeating those two things over and over isn't good or likable. The fucking silent protagonist from FGO is better. His one liners provide more entertainment that shit.

Extella/Zero

>Riyo garbage is good
>Nerowank exists

Basically why Nero and Tamamo doesn't recognize him because in Extella/Zero he was half-burnt and half broken and was not properly supplied by mana. He was also Hakunon's servant he pretty much knew that he wouldn't win or and his master would fail because she would get deleted. but tried anyway because he wanted to give Hakaunon a satisfying end or a happy ending. and went full Seigi no MIkata just for her and pretty much went out satisfied.

>muh Nerowank

Go back to /vg/