Why do girls in anime/manga/LNs/VNs bathe so much? As in, EVERY FUCKING DAY...

Why do girls in anime/manga/LNs/VNs bathe so much? As in, EVERY FUCKING DAY? They're teaching the youth to damage their skin and their hair so they can keep their economy running, aren't they?

Unlike basement dwelling hikki-neets like (You), normal people take care of their hygiene.

The bigger question is, what's holding those towels up?

Whoa boy these are some big assumptions you're throwing around there.
I'm saying this as an European person from a certain country - it makes no sense. Unless you're covered in dirt, bathing a single time, or two times a week is more than enough.
There are products that are gentle enough and you can use every day, but these girls aren't using these!

>As in, EVERY FUCKING DAY
Take a bath you disgusting basement shitter.

see Also, where the fuck did this "basement dweller" nonsense come out of? Nobody lives in basements.
What a cheap, nonsensical insult.

ew you fucking animal gross

If I were next to you, you wouldn't even be able to tell. Have you never ever questioned the way you were raised?
At any rate, leaving that aside, highschooler girls that sit on their asses all day have no need to bathe again. They can go a week without bathing and you'll know nothing about that.

friction

>I'm saying this as an European person from a certain country - it makes no sense
You some literal mud-nigger imigrant?
I'm European myself, and I sure as hell bathe every fucking day. The few times I don't, I feel damn filthy the next day, even without any heavy labor or anything.

Miracles.

No, I'm French.

>stinky Frenchman stereotype is actually true

You stinky French piece of shit go bathe

I dwell in a basement and still manage to bathe every day.

BEGONE LOVECRAFTIAN SCUM

You see when a parent wants there child out of the house but don't know how to "give up" on their little baby boy, they just move their room to the basement because, "Oh don't you want a little more privacy now you're older?" or "I was thinking about renting out your room..." or other hints like that which actually mean "Get the fuck out you're ruing my retirement". It happens.

wew, who'd thought?

Isnt it obvious? Teenage boys and otakus are perverts who just love their voyeurism, also bathing is more culturally important in Japan, people take long bathes often to relax so they don't kill themselves after pulling 14 hour shifts.

Oh, so that's an American thing. Most people here live in apartments, and a basement isn't a place where one can live.

Thanks for a proper answer, user; I appreciate that.

I only bathe like once every two weeks

and no I am not a hikki neet, I have a job and no one has ever said I smell bad or look dirty

I dont brush my teeth either, but I also do not drink pop or eat sugary foods

1. Bathing is a huge part of Japanese culture. It's just what you do.
2. Japan is humid as fuck. If you lived there, you'd want to take a bath everyday for at least a good third of the year.

I live in a basement because the housing market is ridiculously inflated here, a 1 bedroom apartment above ground is $2000-$2500 a month. My place is only $1200 and that considered cheap for what it is, not much light but at least its nice and cool in the summer.

>bigger
Savage.

You should take preventative measures to avoid cavities, user. I understand not eating sweets, but don't act surprised when you find 10+ cavities all at once.

You're kidding right? Just bec no one complains doesn't mean you don't stink.

There's a guy in our class who smells bad. Everyone laughs at him when he isn't around but no one has bothered to tell him he smells bad.

Not that guy but that's basically how it works. I don't like sweet things and I only had one bad tooth in my life with barely any brushing. Teeth are designed to last for a life, you need to actively destroy them to go bad.

even as a fat, lazy, basement-dwelling neet fuck I still feel greasy as fuck every day and have to take a bath
ive been around my kin in anime movies and holy shit do they smell awful

Weather is very warm and humid in Japan. You sweat a lot very easily. Japs who come to my country Russia bath much less than in Japan.

Do you not bathe everyday?

Still, even if you don't eat outright sweet stuff, plenty of food has various sugars in it.
At the very least, you swish water and at least floss to get things that are stuck inbetween your teeth, right?

I repeated "at least" twice, fuck.
Still, you get the idea, right?

It actually depends on the culture in your mouth and that's largely connected to genetics. There are tests you can do to see if you're prone to issues with your teeth.

I've taken the test and it showed that I'm at low risk, with matches up with the fact that I only brush when I really have to and I've have practically no issues with my teeth ever.

It's in the Japanese culture to basically bath daily. You shower beforehand because the bath is communal

Thank you. I probably don't have to do it since I know what the result will be - despite flossing, brushing my teeth, and frequently visiting my dentist, I have developed three cavities. And the fact that my teeth began grinding while I seep rcenty doesn't help much.

This is what I don't get, what's the fucking purpose of getting in the bath if you're showering already?

To relax basically. Baths are great

Fucking white people

No wonder you all smell like shit

well, they need to wash the cum off somehow

>French
>white

Japanese baths are basically just personal hot tubs. Shit is based, but don't get it confused as part of the process for actually cleaning yourself up.

I probably have low risk because I have no issues with my teeth. But I also I don't eat shitty murken food that is pumped full of sugar syrup and additives.

>there are actually real, living human beings who have internet but don't bathe and brush their teeth at least twice daily
Which third world countries do you all come from? I get that water is more expensive than electricity bills but surely personal hygiene is more important

Neither do I. I'm not even American, I'm a third-worlder. I don't drink cola or anything of the sort. Despite having a salt tooth, I do eat sweets occasionally.

>t. smelly nigger

Nice memes you fucking piece of shit. I have free water and I shower daily. But I could never get used to brush teeth three times a day. But I also don't drink and ready your "first world" shit drinks and food so I'm not obese and have strong teeth.

>As in, l EVERY FUCKING DAY
OP, I...

>EVERY FUCKING DAY
What the fuck? You don't take a bath everyday? What shithole do you live?

>no one has ever said I smell bad
I had a colleague who smelled really fucking bad and everybody noticed, but nobody said a word because they thought it was rude. They all just talked about it behind his back because how do you tell someone they stink?

>Europe
>White people?

I don't see any problems with this post, I shower twice a week in average as well. I hold a job that I constantly sit close to clients and I have yet to hear any complains about my attire or hygiene because I always present myself properly. I only do it on purpose when I'm going out with friends or something.

Unless you do physical exercises often or naturally sweat a lot, there is no need to constantly waste time and money bathing every day.

This, the white people smell like wet dogs meme is no lie, especially when they sweat

It's cause they spend so much time getting fucked by their dogs

ITT: butthurt smelly niggers.

>a single time, or two times a week is more than enough.
Even Egyptian slaves bathed once a day. You're literally dirtier than ancient sandniggers.

t.

I have a bit of a bad habit about not showering for a few days because I'm lazy, but if I'm going to go outside or be around people I fucking take a long shower beforehand.

What the fuck you guys.

I can tell you now, other people around you know that you don't bathe regularly, they are just being polite.

>turd worlder
>taking a bath everyday
It's me. Feels good man.

>I have yet to hear any complains about my attire or hygiene
No one tells stinky people that they stink. But you bet your ass they do.

I bet you smell like urine and rotten shit
Fucking disgusting

Give me one good reason besides "my parents told me to do it or else they'd punish me".

I don't smell.
I'm presentable.
It's causing no harm to my health.
It's causing no harm to my social life.
It saves me money.
It saves me time.

Why, again? Inb4 "you just don't know", I'm rated anonymously by the people I provide services to and you bet your ass I'd have received some complains if that was the case.

See above.

I'm a third worlder cunt and I bathe everday, everyone here does that.

You are not fooling anyone currynigger

Just so we're clear here: when people talk about baths does that include showers too or just soaking in the tub?

I shower every day, but don't think I've had a proper soak in the tub bath in about a decade.

>I don't smell.
>I'm presentable.
>It's causing no harm to my health.
>It's causing no harm to my social life.
Factually false.

Normal people smell if they take a shower once a week. You're either claiming to be a super special snowflake or, no one is bothering to tell you you fucking smell.

Bath=soaking in tub
When you're taking a shower it's called a shower.

I assure you that in fucking Poland, bathing every day is considered basic hygiene.

I understand that some people just refuse to do so. But being weirded out by taking regular baths? What the fuck man

just because you don't mind having shit-stained teeth all day, doesn't make the rest of descent people obliged to to the same.

While we are at the subject, please continue writing your blog regarding your hygiene misconducts.

You do smell, people are just too embarrassed to tell you and you're too used to yourself to tell. Nobody, but fucking nobody, wants to tell someone that, even in whatever anonymous ratings you're getting. It makes people feel bad because there's no way to say it tactfully.

At the very least you should be showering every time you exercise and shit, and if you're not doing those frequently then you've got other issues to deal with too.

No wonder some of you can't get laid or have any friends, that's some really bad hygiene.

At any country (that is not France or third-world shithole) it's common to shower and perform basic hygiene once per day.

Why haven't mods already purged this thread, it's sad to even think that this will be screen-capped, bloody hell this board.

Baths are unnecessary if you shower properly every day (aka doing more than just sprinkling yourself with water)

I shower twice a week. I barely sweat, I use deodorant and I also don't wear the same clothes everyday.

I'm well rated at my job and my boss holds me in high regard. When I receive negative feedback it is for things that have nothing to do with this.

>Nobody, but fucking nobody, wants to tell someone that, even in whatever anonymous ratings you're getting.

When someone pays a lot of money to be standing right next to me you bet your ass they would complain anonymously afterwards if their experience wasn't satisfactory. I have a fucking smoker that smells like shit that I have to work with every week and it pisses me off profoundly.

Filling up a tub of water every day seems like a huge waste though, but maybe it just feels that way because it's harder to tell how much water you use when showering. Then again, I go out of my way to use as little water as possible and only use enough to wet the soap, cover my body, then rinse it off at the end.

>I have a fucking smoker that smells like shit that I have to work with every week and it pisses me off profoundly.
I bet he thinks he doesn't smell, too. Sounds familiar?

He is the client so he doesn't give a shit. I honestly wouldn't either.

The point I'm making is that my current showering schedule hasn't affected me negatively in any way whatsoever in over 2 years with this job.

friction

Do you change your bedsheets every day too?

I will try to save your degenerate lifestyle, OP:

Having a shower daily is not solely for making you not smell, it's a fundamental human idiosyncrasy that differentiates us from pigs, it will erase dermatological infections and diseases, that may eventually arise.

Bottom line is that any social interaction in your life will come to fruition only if you do not openly say shit like this thread, and embarrass yourself.

As you can see, nobody is willing to defend your degeneracy, it's certainly not common, if you are not using your shower daily, you can use it to fucking hang yourself.

Nicely missing the point that was solely the health of the teeth and nothing else. They are not rotting. Breath and looks are a different story.

Do your towels fall off your flat man chest.

This thread reminds me of the old Sup Forums in some way.

i would probably do that too if i wasn't sweating so bad constantly. this has destroyed my life somewhat.

CLEAN YOUR BODY YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT
WASH YOUR ASS AND YOUR DICK
BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU SMELLY ASSHOLES

You're an american, aren't you?

Asians bathe almost every day OP. Us Asians would find the opposite weird: we'd think that people who don't bathe every day are unclean.

Don't insult me, but even americans have better hygiene than your smelly dirty ass.

Oh please. This coming from the people who are afraid to wash their asses with soap because they think that touching their own asses would be gay is plenty

t. Indian

I bet your birthday come often than you taking a bath.

>French
That explains everything

P O T T E R Y

Baths are for relaxation and skincare, showers are for actual hygiene. Taking a bath if you're dirty is just soaking in your own filth.

The best thing is that you don't see any other french defending themselves. You don't see anyone calling that user an exception.

Sac à merde.
French people actually have hygiene, unless you're a deschien.