Nobody cares about Monster Musume anymore. Isn't it sad?

Nobody cares about Monster Musume anymore. Isn't it sad?

Not really, no.

Harem is a dying genre so that's not surprising.

Needs another season also the story drags on way to much to the point that nobody gives a shit anymore. The author's other work has more potential at the moment since the MC at least has a set goal.

the isekai genre is taking over

It started off as a fun little story, but the more popular it got, the more convoluted it became.

just go to /jp/

Too many characters now to the point the MC just seems like an asshole manwhore. Should have kept the harem small. It feels like it's been forever since we had any Miia time with her darling, for instance. Instead of off alone on some farm groping up hundreds of literal cows.

Might have to do with the fact that we only get chapters every 2 months now for some reason.

I wish he would do an actual set with this characters. He's still just doing MORE Senran Kagura ones.

He's filling my cowgirl/breast milk needs so for the moment I'm good.

Plus most threads usually just devolve into anons bitching about who's best girl anyway. That being said...

Horse>Bird>Slime>Spider>Artist taking a giant dump and mailing it to me>Snake=Fish

It started out as a standard small harem manga with three main girls, the first girl (Mia), not serious/off chance (Papi) and worthless (horse pussy)

It then got too popular and fell into the same trouble all harem have, where it just meanders around with no real plot development before it inevitably gets cancelled and a rushed ending

Maybe if it wasn't generic and forgettable haremshit people would care.

You have a general on /c/
Stay there.

I want to cuddle with this leech

>Horse>anything

Good Riddance

people did care but they kept getting banned when they made threads for it

Harems without any progress are a dying genre.

>chapters once in a blue moon
>new chapters are about girls who aren't even in the harem

Thank you for proving my point.

It's getting too repetitive.
There's only so much you can do with a concept without changing it up.

It needs more ass and titty. the latest chapter with the cows was a good but it was the first time in a while we had a big amount of fanservice.

It was another harem in a sea of harems.
Much like Nisekoi it was by the books trash made to appeal to the lowest common denominator who eats up shit with a smile on their face.
No merit, no value, no quality. No wonder people don't care.