What's objectively the best CGDCT/Healing/Iyashikei show this season? is it one of these three...

What's objectively the best CGDCT/Healing/Iyashikei show this season? is it one of these three, is it Mitsuboshi Colors or something else?

Yuru Camp. SoraYori is dramashit and Slow Start is just shit.

almost offensive to put yuru camp, which has been stagnating ever since its first third, on the same list as sora yori. one of them is well animated with proper writing and comedy, while the other is an infomercial with constantly reoccuring jokes that basically boils down to "nadeshiko is retarded but shimarin still likes her a lot and camping is more fun with others". show has been running in circles for too long now.

Gakuen Babysitters trumps all of these in cuteness and that 'healing' feeling.

I didn't expect it, but goddamn sometimes shoujo does it better. has its share of cute girls and boys too.

Yuru Camp

>SoraYori is dramashit
Maybe 10 seconds each episode, the rest is cute girls being dorks.

Hakumei to Mikochi

Yuru camp is great

Yuru Camp, Slow Start is just below average at best.

Well

The one that has a plot

Colors for me personally. There's just a very nostalgic and comfortable feeling in the way the entire town indulges their shenanigans. Shit's incredibly heartwarming.

slow start and yuru camp both hit a mid-season lull. but antarctica just gets better every episode.

Colours is the best.

Colors fucking where.

Antartica actually has plot so I wouldnt say its CGDCT. Yuru Camp and Colors on the other hand are god-tier CGDCT animus.

Hakumei to Mikochi

Slow Start is a SoL, not "CGDCT".
Slice of life and cute girls do cute things are two completely different although slightly related terms. Learn the difference, it could save your life.

your post is so shitty instead of replying to it earnestly im going to hide it because im triggering myself

And of course the person who doesn't capitalize their sentences doesn't know how Sup Forums's terms work. I bet you found out about CGDCT from that reddit post from about one year ago.

>Yoris
>CGDCT

It's average dorks doing cold things.

Not all SOLs are CGDCT but all CGDCTs are SOL.

Yuru Camp for sure.

A tie between Yuru Camp and Colors probably.

Shakunetsu is a CGDCT because cute girls do ping pong but it's not a SoL at all unless you want to stretch out its definition to include literally everything ever, for one example.
There needs a thing to be done for a show to count as CGDCT. K-On for example, focuses much more on the cute girls doing the thing (light music) than the thing (unlike Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume as I mentioned) but it still counts because they do it often enough. Slow Start, on the other hand, is about cute girls living. That's not how it works.

Hakumei to Mikochi>Yuru Camp>Slow Start>Mitsuboshi Colors
Sora Yori is not really CGDCT

What the fuck are you talking about? CGDCT is a subgenre of SoL. Ping Pong is obviously a sports anime first and foremost.

Colors is just a flop.

>CGDCT is a subgenre
CGDCT is a term that Sup Forums made up to group shows where unsurprisingly enough cute girls do the thing that's the focus of their show. It's not a (sub)genre nor is it meant to be used this way, in fact it doesn't even say anything about a show other than the fact that cute girls engage in an activity in particular. It has fuck all to do with SoL, but both of them can overlap in case it's a SoL where they do things often (Yuru Camp for the most recent example).
What the fuck is up with people destroying every single Sup Forums term and making them lose all meaning holy shit.

God not this again. CGDCT is a fucking garbage ass term Sup Forums jokingly used but Sup Forums eventually corrupted to all hell.

It lost purpose back then and now it's literally just a useless buzzword used to generalize things that don't need to be generalized. Stop using it already you retards.

Sora Yori is my favorite but I wouldn't exactly put it in the same category as the others since it has a pretty prominent plot.

It isn't a contest hakumei to mikochi

Slow Start is my favorite. Haven't watched Hakumei but plan on doing it next season since that season seems weak.

Sora Yori is my AOTS but considering it's not CGDGT, I'd go with Yuru Camp.

>objectively
Then Slow Start. It has animation unlike Mitsuboshi Colors and Yuru Camp, it has characters that actually interact with each other and aren't complete screaming retards like in Yori Moi. It doesn't shill NGNL or shitty camping gear and stands on its own. Character designs in Yuru Camp are shit. Pic related. You can see that the fang girl on the left is far better designed than the ugly blob on the right. I dare Yuru Camp fags to defend this failure of a character design. Aoi is hideous.

>Colors is just a flop.
That's not even funny.

Colors is probably comedy of the season desu.

I really don't like this skin colored fake fang.
Like put a real fang there or nothing.

This guy gets it. Legit funnier than Pop Team Epic half of the time, without all the insanity.

there no objectively best, you retard, everything is subjective.

But then how are we going to shitpost in AOTS threads

To make it even worse, just google for CGDCT and see what comes up. The term is completely tainted by this point.
It's surprising how TvTropes out of all fucking things got the closest to the original meaning.

Sora Yori isnt CGDCT.
It is AOTS, however.

SoraYori. Slow Start sucks and Yuru Camp is good if you want to go to sleep.

Slow Start is the best animated.

Fuck off, autist. You clearly haven't watched Sora Yori.

Maybe I'll take your opinion in consideration. No.

Depends on what you want honestly. I think they're all good in their own way and all have the potential to be AOTS.

Sora Yori is barely a CGDCT show. It's more a drama, and a very good one at that.
Yuru Yuri is the best CGDCT show while Slow Start is pretty generic stuff.

Colors for the lolis and humor.
Yuru for the comfy.
Antarctica for the SEISHUN.
Slow Start for the sak/u/ga.
Takunomi for the alcoholic cakes.
Ramen for the yandere.

>Yuru Yuri

Oh and Hakumei for the onaholes.

IKR. I loved how the first episode of Slow Start was that SLOW I barely get to the end. But then it START getting better and better each episode. And 7th one... just wow.

It's pretty tough to call but I think I have to go for
>dead parents and bullying: on a boat

There's just something about it that soothes the heart.

>CGDCT
>AOTS
Tell me the difference.

They are all pretty good, okay?

Yuru Yori

Mitsuboshi is consistent comedy gold. I was expecting Saiki and Poptepic to make me giggle the most but damn those bratty little shits are fucking hilarious.

Ramen Daisuki > Sora Yori > Yuru Camp > Mitsuboshi Colors > Hakumei to Mikochi > Slow Start > Maerchen Maedchen

Sora Yori is AOTS but it has too much narrative structure and is too fast-paced to be a CGDCT. My favorite iyashikei this season is Hakumei to Mikochi.

Yuru Camp unstoppable! UNSTOPPABLE!!

Sora Yori is AOTS.
Yurucamp is great but last episode was mediocre at best.
Slow Start had a slow start but has been getting really great with the last few episodes.
Hakumei To Mikochi has been consistently good and enjoyable.
Mitsuboshi Colors is riddled with QUALITY moments but still fun to watch.

Yurucamp is the comfiest but the other two are animated much better. Sorayori's artstyle and drama is not for everyone though. There's also Takagi-san that's really cute even though there's males.

Slow Start is for those of superior taste in Iyashikei anime.

Yuru and Colors are my personal favorites of the season but the rest are pretty good too.

>checked out the Takagi-san manga because she looks cute
>ended up reading all of it in a day
It's so cute and charming. I'm a sucker for the comfy small town setting. Not watching the anime anytime soon though.

Yorimoi is my AOTS but I wouldn't classify it as CGDCT. Loving every single episode so far and I hope they can end it strong.

Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho is not even CGDCTshit

Slow Start for very smart people. Yuru Camp is for brainlets who like camping gear ads

You're both wrong. Yorimoi is one of the best shows this season and the only good show being discussed ITT, but the AOTS/Y will be Franxx. It's obvious.

Evil. Lolis.

>Yuru Camp is for brainlets
So perfect for Sup Forums?

Yuru Camp and Hakumei to Mikochi are great.
Slow Start is okay.
Sora Yori is shit.

Takunomi.
They are girls. GIRLS!

I personally enjoy Hakumei to Mitochi the most, but all theIyashikei shows this season are pretty good.

Can't I love all of them equally?

>Slow Start
>Iyashikei

What? But there's no iyashikei this season?

I don't think Yorimoi is really CGDCT/Iyashikei. It's way closer to Space Bros in its sense of characters pursuing a seemingly impossible goal, sense of adventure, etc. It's also healing, but in a different way.
Yorimoi is my favourite show this season, but when it comes to the best CGDCT things, it most definitely is Yuru Camp.

Just because you don't watch them doesn't mean they don't exist.

癒し系 (Iyashikei) means healing in Japanese. Slow Start is definitely a healing a show.

Slow Start is a comedy SoL

Honestly, this thread has turned into more of a term war than a show war.

Sora yori is not CGDCT, you mongs. It actually has a plot.

This. Sora Yori can not be considered "CGDCT" because there is actually drama, events, climax, etc

Well what did you expect from a fucking shitty word like CGDCT? It's almost as bad as moeshit at this point

Yuru Camp and Hakumei are Iyashikei, not the rest but it doesn't matter.

When did this meme started? Never heard of it before 2017.

>drama, events, climax, etc

The word you're looking for is "plot".

>meme

Definitively Sora Yori Too Moi Basho A Place Further Than The Universe Yorimoi Antartica Girls A Story That Leads To The Antartica.

Words don't have meaning anymore.

Then what is the universally agreed term that can apply to all three of these anime?

Animated babies creep me the fuck out

Doesn't matter, they are all inherently no better then a 3/10 simply for being ctdct.

Nothing. They're all completely different from eachother. That's the fucking point.

The three are CGDCT, only Yuru Camp is iyashikei, all of them are healing(Babysitters for example), is not rocket science.

I fucking hate children, how could that heal anyone?

But Iyashikei is just Japanese for healing. WTF is wrong with you people?

>last episode was mediocre at best
Retard with terrible tase