Cute and supportive girl that likes loser mc because she knows he's a good guy deep down and not a Chad

>cute and supportive girl that likes loser mc because she knows he's a good guy deep down and not a Chad
>he rejects her
Quality writing right there

Is that supposed to be sarcastic? That actually IS good writing.

>cutboard cutout waifubait who will accept MC forever and ever even when he's a massive autist
She's so devoid of character that happily accepts his rejection.

There's literally no way someone like Subaru would reject Rem irl

Rem, you back to your Gluttony-coma. I’ll take care of Subaru for you

>cute and supportive girl that likes loser mc because she knows he's a good guy
Quality writing here.

>cute and supportive girl that likes loser mc because she knows he's a good guy deep down and constantly resurrects him when he fucks up and dies
>>he accepts her
>Quality writing right there

>remfags are still mad

Satella best girl

I'm still pissed. I actually stopped watching anime for a while after this. I still don't watch much.

I LOVE EMILIA

He rejects her because she's likely to murder him at the drop of a hat.

>subaru did you take out the garbage?
>nah I'll get it later

>edge loli that murders the mc with literally no remorse or hesitation because she's craazzzyyyy suddenly becomes a love interest just because
Quality writing right there

Stay mad, Remfag.

Elsa is superior to any oni

I never liked Subaru much but after that part it just becomes ridiculous.

I'm surprised people even thought Subaru was ever going to accept rem .like how did people not see this coming .did people casually forget every scene before this moment where Subaru is constantly screaming his feelings for Emilia or the fact that rem was the one who rejected Subaru first.also people need to stop taking this whole best girl thing so seriously.

Its seasonal waifu, apparently the author goes a bit too much into Rem in the WN but dialed that out in the LN because it doesnt work, if Subaru wasnt interested in Emilia he would just walked away and let Elsa kill her, Rem just negates the first part that establishes how things work and without Emilia it falls apart, a lot rides on Emilia and not Rem.

Not that shippers care about their girl wins, thats all that matters to them.

have you ever been in love user?

Else and Priscilla are the two best girls of the show.

I havent read the LN, but I think I remember someone saying that in the LN it goes more in depth into why Barasu feels the way he does about Emilia

It certainly does later on

If S2 ever happens, how relevant she stays to the story will dictate whether I watch it or not. If you're biased about which characters end up getting involved romantically in your own story and you end up making the girl that is going to get snubbed the most likeable girl you deserve to watch your series crash and burn.

Do we know anything about second season yet?

she is going to be in a coma for season 2 and 3 if they happen, so expect no rem whatsoever

S2 isn’t happening. S1 was just a teaser to get more people to buy the LNs like what No Game No Life did

what? it is true, not to mention the director of the animu is an Emilia fag, so even if a s2 does happen you would be lucky if they so much as keep Ram in there, because that might remind people of her sister.

I’m grinning because it’s good news, not sarcastically

>White Fox
>S2

S2 will come out when Tsukihime Remake comes out, which is never.

>have you ever been in love user?
a superficial 1month crush isn't love, user

How is this relevant?

Leaving Subaru to Satella’s tender care is a good idea

how is this not relevant? A crush is fucking nothing compared to actual love.

Is she human or something else?

>chooses rem
>grows old with her
>has loving children and grandchildren
>gets to watch his kids grow up
>passes away surrounded by them
>Gets revived at the apple vendor with a whole lifetimes work erased

I think this would break any man.

Satella is kind enough to let Subaru have his fun. But she doesn’t want him losing track of who his REAL waifu is

>repeat a life with his wife again
it's sad but somehow also beautiful

>live a rich and fulfilling life
>get revived after dying so you can have another rich and fulfilling life

Sounds like winning twice to me.

Choosing Rem is giving up.
Rem isn't a girl, she's a waifu. Subaru doesn't have to try for her. He doesn't have to be the best Subaru he can be for her. She'll always be there for him no matter how stupid and autistic he is. She's a body pillow come to life.
Subaru is a shitty otaku, but he's subversive in that he's not a completely shitty otaku. He's willing to work for what he wants, and he's capable of improving as a person instead of just wallowing.
Emilia is an impossible goal. She's not into Subaru, but Subaru keeps chasing her anyway. He keeps working hard and accomplishing huge feats just to get her to like him, and even if he never hooks up with her, he'll still be a better person in the end for having fallen in love with her.
Subaru could settle for Rem, and he even tried to at one point, but that was his lowest moment. The moment he considered settling down in the countryside with Rem was the moment he considered giving up on all of the progress he made since being isekai'd. He's an otaku, but he's the opposite of the stereotypical /r9k/ fedora-tipping otaku who expects a 10/10 girl to fall into his lap for being a nice guy.
And that right there is why Rem is so popular and why Subaru became unrelatable when he rejected her. The average viewer, one who'd think Rem is best girl, is that kind of shitty weeb who'd take the easy way out and can't fathom why Subaru would do any differently.

The Witch of Envy is kind and merciful (to Subaru) but even she has her limits.

dude Rem literally rejected Subaru because she doesn't like losers

Nobody likes losers except Satella, who is willing to accept Subaru for who he is

Only good character

>shut in
Next, he goes into the fake library where Beatrice resides. After Roswaal's mansion was burnt off, Beatrice couldn't find anything to compensate for the destruction of Forbidden Archive, which broke her hard. Subaru tried countless times, but he ultimately choose to forcefully take Beatrice outside that time. From then, Beatrice became hikkikomori who never gets out of her room imitating the Archive.

Subaru enters the room calling Beako and got relieved when Beatrice said shut up, because he hasn't heard any words from her recently. She lost her meaning of life when she broke promise to her mother, and got furious on Subaru who already ditched her by dragging her out of the Archive. Subaru tries to comfort her by hugging, which Beatrice answered with scratching and bleeding Subaru's face and neck. Subaru get out of her room when she finally got silent and motionless.
[Beatrice : Betty is tired, gave up, I suppose. Failing my mother's order, breaking the contract, then still breathing, why?]

[Subaru : Beatrice...]

realising your children will never have a real life because you will always reset

Wouldn't his checkpoint be updated somewhere along the line? Or does it only work when he's near Emilia?

If he dies peacefully he won't revive.

STOP

Satella: I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE
Subaru: I LOVE EMILIA !
We all know what happens next

She can have second place. Felt = best.

>realizing everyone in the world will never have a real life because you will always reset

I LOVE EMILIA

NO RESETS IF HE DIES PEACEFULLY.

I REPEAT : NO RESETS IF HE DIES PEACEFULLY

>Everyone else he knew over at the castle died for that alternate timeline
At least two of them were happy then.

Didn't he die peacefully in his sleep the first time at the mansion?

they made new lifes as compensation and who knows if they won't all die in the main story anyways

sudden unexpected deaths do not count obviously

Yeah user is retarded. It's if he dies happy/content. When he died in his sleep at the mansion, he still wanted to be with Emilia and get to know her.

What about when he died after happily sacrificing himself to save his friends?

he died from mana drain, it's painful not peaceful baka

Was Satella ever revealed?

she's not even a character

>picking the girl who likes you for everything you hate about yourself instead of the one who makes you strive to better yourself

I like Rem more than Emelia, but Subaru picking Rem would've meant letting himself stay mired in his self-hatred forever.

Fuck off, she was officially revealed in arc 4

It's so painful that he didn't wake up when his mana was slowly and painfully being siphoned?

Rem is unconditional love that Otaku's cling too because they don't have to do anything to receive it.

Emilia is love that must be earned and therefore of more value.

Rem deserves better than Subaru anyway.

>Not picking the girl that loves you as you are, but will support you through your self improvement even when it gets harder
Picking EMT is fucking dumb if Re:shit had Subaru acting like a real person.

yep, happened to Rem too

dude that's simply wrong

The author even said that getting Rem's love is basically impossible. You literally have to risk your life and than change her life and make her stopped time move again.

Emilia will like you if you're just nice to her.

>because they don't have to do anything to receive it.

>Q: What do you have to do to get Rem to love you?

>A: If you get killed 2, 3 times, save Rem while being half-dead in a helpless situation of being on the verge of death from having your whole body be chewed by dogs, and relieve her innate complex, you’ll get her to smile for you.
>easy

yeah good luck

Didn't read the LN and droped the show after it went super cringy. But I never understood why the MC loved Emilia. He meets her, talks a bit and is "in love". There is nothing between them.

Rem will suck nigger cocks if you're nice to her

>Emilia
ftfy

>Emilia is love that must be earned
Emilia is literally 13 years old mentally and doesn't even know where babies are made. She's like a kid who will do anything for a lolipop expect instead of lolipops you give her attention

>hates Emilia
Buys Emilia body pillow.
It’s okay if you don’t want to admit it

Something remfags do their best to ignore

>he thinks it's mine

dude a rejection at he start of the story literally means a win by the end of the story

Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something far greater: Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture — they are everything — we pass on

I wish it went through their entire family and stuff together and then when he dies of old age he goes back to where he started. Would be the biggest troll.

They were happy in their non-canon non-existent bubble :)

Are you also so retarded I need to explain everything to you. Dumb cunt. He wasn't happy, he just lies to himself all the time. He died happy only in Ayamatsu where he felt he accomplished everything he could.

Remfags truly are annoying.

Waifu bait lol

>devoid of character
let's talk Emilia, shall we?
>boring color palette
>grey hair, reminds me of my old grandma
>boring character, sits around and does nothing for most of the show
>bitches at subaru over the pettiest shit
>treats him like trash for no reason
>shitty half-blood mutt
She's trash desu

Subaru had to do tons of shit to earn Rem´s love, she even murders him at first. Is he supposed to reject Emilia if she falls in love with him in order to better himself? Is that how he would achieve a "healthy life"? Just not loving anybody and dying after constantly trying to gain the love of an unapprochable random girl?

I know this is bait but don't even try to fucking say Emilia isn't the exact same.

>She's trash desu
She's not. She is realistic.

what about her is realistic? she trusted that random guy who acts like an autist all the time after one of the maids died randomly, literally no one would not suspect him but she trusted him for no reason

>man everyone hates me because I look like saten
>I care about everyone and will act nice towards everyone
yeah sure that's so realistic

Not anymore she's not

>none of them appreciate real best girl

she's not a girl, just some granny

how does knowing that your girl is inferior to a granny feel?

it's normal isn't it? I like my girl in my age range though

fair enough. still, you're really missing out. some of the best girls in the series are 400+.

Rem isn't as smart or powerful or confident as Echidna and that's okay, I still love her.

Witches are best girls; no doubt about that!