Why does she keep doing this? This is just outright mean. Why can't 02 let her be?

Why does she keep doing this? This is just outright mean. Why can't 02 let her be?

Why can't Ichigo let HER be? She's the one who started this feud.

This.
Zero Two just wants to build a relationship with her darling, but Ichigo keeps being a jealous cunt and trying to peel Hiro away.

why didn't ichigo just admit she did it with hiro too

would've been funny to see 02 get BTFO

Ichigo should have just said Hiro kissed all the girls and boys

Because bitch was asking for this

>Ichigo trying to be a third wheel when no one wants her
>"w-why does she tell her to fuck off?"
Even fucking Hiro "eh, nandate?"d her

Reminder that people who think Ichigo didn't start this feud are speedwatchers who should rewatch episode 2.

>02 acts like a huge bitch with zero manners
>but Sup Forums is ok with this because she lusts for their selfi-insert
Sup Forums is such a bunch of hypocrites

Ichigo can't take a hint or even follow her own advice.

because women do this to each other. It's not just men who jockey for being the Alpha McChad.

How can anybody like 02? She is a huge bitch.

Because Ichigo needs to learn her place. That stupid strawberry doesn’t understand that Hiro belongs to Oni only. She deserves to suffer for her insolence.

For me,personally, its because I like girls and not slave-doll hybrids.

Bitch deserved it.

slave-doll hybrids?

>Reminder that people who think Ichigo didn't start this feud are speedwatchers who should rewatch episode 2.
There is literally no reason not to feud with 02, the only reason Hiro likes her is he talked to her before he heard about her well deserved reputation

You mean her reputation that he learned of and continued to like her anyway and then proved false himself?

DARLING UNMEI GA

02 is a bitch.

I like a woman who can take charge

>You mean her reputation that he learned of
Like I said
>the only reason Hiro likes her is he talked to her before he heard about her well deserved reputation
It isnt like 02 ever denied or seemed remotely bothered by the rumours, they were 100% true and the only logical response is to hate and fear her.
I'm sure 02 fags will just go
>MUH HORN RACISM
But its gone long past the point where she has any right to accuse people of hating her because of bigotry

WRONG

taking charge doesn't mean being a bitch to literally everyone that's not named Hiro.

>only logical response is to hate and fear her
That's really not, unless you're a huge asshole of a person. The logical response is to actually talk to her like a person and ask her about them. Not just be bitchy to them.

>Make 02 feel welcome
>Slaps her
>Welcomes Hiro to the group without acknowledging her
>Tries to squabble with her over kissing
Ichigo, please.

I'll never get tired of this shot.

Ichigo > 02

Literally the first thing Ichigo does the first time they share a scene is tell someone off for badmouthing her. Then after thanking her, she asks her to stay away from Hiro because as she isnt a part of their squad, it'll be just getting his hopes up since she'll leave again soon. I dont see how she was unreasonable

To be fair, 02 was literally murdering hiro at the time.

This show is a perfect example of why all teenage girls are terrible.

>stay away from Hiro because as she isnt a part of their squad
I can't imagine why that wouldn't sit well with 02.

That's the thing about Ichigo: she keeps up a proper and serious leader like attitude while hiding her more tumultuous emotions. That's why she tells Goro to stop worrying about Hiro even though she wants him not to pilot.

I don't understand how anyone likes oni or ichigo. Both are trash.

Right? It's great.

Its a completely reasonable concern, we saw in a later episode how unheard of it was for a person like 02 to be assigned to a single plantation.

She says that, then after she calls Hiro darling, her mood completely changes. The scene of her cutting down hard on the plate wasn't just random. It's pretty clear that she's now jealous and doesn't like her. She then gives 02 the bitch glare and asks Nana how long she's going to be staying here as if she's trying to get rid of her. What's even more amusing on a rewatch is that 02 hears and sees this. She sees Ichigo staring at her in a hateful manner and gives her a look that just screams, "The fuck is this crazy bitch's problem?"

Second meeting, Ichigo thanks her, but then immediately starts trying to get rid of her without even trying to be friendly or asking her anything. She's just being passive aggressive. Even with this hostility after not even talking to her, 02 just licks her and says she's sweet and likes her taste. Weird, but she doesn't seem to hate her at all. It's not until after the third time when Ichigo clearly is trying to take Hiro for herself by wanting to do the test piloting with him that she starts giving her the smug treatment.

What strikes me as weird is how Ichigo is trying to retroactively claim their kids was special when it was done purely with the intent of fixing their compatibility problems in the Franxx.

You can't retroactively decide some perfunctory gesture whose meaning you didn't understand suddenly has a value you never attributed to it in the first place.

You think Ichigo even realizes that the first interaction she ever had with 02 was when she protected Delphinium from the klaxosaur in the first episode?

this is why I can't hate Ichigo even if I want to

02 doesn't really see Ichigo as a threat. Sure, she might have kissed darling, but their relationships are worlds apart, childhood friend who follows after Hiro, vs. intimate partner who have exchanged serious promises.

>and asks Nana how long she's going to be staying here as if she's trying to get rid of her
No she didnt.

She's gay for ichigo.

Same thing essentially. The tone of her question and glare she gives her make it pretty obvious why she's asking that. She doesn't want her here. And her mood doing a complete change after she calls Hiro darling make it obvious why.

>Slaps her

I absolutely love how Onifags leave out the part where 02 said she'd be perfectly fine with killing Hiro

well the natural response is to be afraid, and most people when afraid act like awful jerks

what really doesnt make sense to me in this show is hiro is ready, and about to, leave forever and go back to the orphanage (really probably about to be euthanized but that's not important to what happens)
and then 02 shows up, he figures out he isnt useless and can pilot with 02, so he decides to stay
but even after he fails to pilot (again) with ichigo, they still think he cant be with 02
its so weird/nonsense that even with these events everyone still doesnt want him to pilot with her
>but youll die after 3 rounds!
yea but he was dead/useless anyway and doesn't care, whats the problem?

How can anybody like ichigo? She is a huge bitch.

B E S T G I R L

Nice thumbnail.

Well they were going to let him stay with special permission but even then he still considered himself all but dead so it doesn't really change the overall viewpoint.

That some sort go Oni for ants?

>02 said she'd be perfectly fine with killing Hiro
Which wasn't what she said at all. She gave Ichigo a bitchy response when 02 saw through Ichigo's passive aggression, which was why she had dragged 02 off for the conversation anyways.

But her fear was really more about jealousy of someone taking Hiro away.

Because he was a coward. And then after seeing 02, who was alone just like he was, going to get back in the Franxx and fight alone while not being afraid of dead, he had his worldview changed. He even says it in his confession in episode 4. He was enthralled by her courage and it was the beginning of his unrealised feelings of love in a sense. Her bravery helped him man up.
It's also why he stays even if he thinks he can't pilot with her for long. Again, in his confession in episode 4, he says he realises now it wasn't just about piloting a franxx again, it was about being with her. Episode 6 confirms it even further. As for people stopping him, that's because they care more about what they want from him more than he wants for himself.

>He could die, you know!
>Sure, he could. But that'd just mean he didn't amount to much.

02 perfectly deserved that slap and you fucking know it. Take your waifu goggles off

And why does Ichigo deserve an honest answer from someone she's treating like shit?

>treating like shit
>literally just wants 02 not to kill Hiro

Yeah you've gone waifu braindead

Because she likes her.

>Hey, can you not murder my friend, you fucking murderer?
>not treating like shit

>can you not murder my friend, you fucking murderer?
You say that like that isnt what 02 does

No no no, you got the order of events switched up

>Hey, can you not murder my friend?
>No, lol
>You fucking murderer!

Not him, but it's not. Murder is by intent. She doesn't kill them on purpose, it's just what happens when people ride with her, presumably because the franxx link shares various things and humans can't handle too much of her dinogenes or whatever. She warned Hiro later on and asked if he wanted off. He said no, he wants to do it. The more accurate comparison would be Hiro pulling a suicide than 02 a murder.

Even if you don't believe that 02 knew Hiro would survive, it's not like she can control it.

You're ignoring the implication:
>You fucking murdered all your previous partners, but can you make an exception and not murder my friend?

Strawberries are made to be BULLIED!

>It's not my fault if he ends up dead, he knows what he's signing up for

You're also ignoring the emotions evoked when you say "They didn't amount to much" This shows a total lack of concern for their wellbeing. 002 only has to blame her incredibly bad choice in words for that exchange

Too bad fag, the bullying has switched

>What's even more amusing on a rewatch is that 02 hears and sees this. She sees Ichigo staring at her in a hateful manner and gives her a look that just screams, "The fuck is this crazy bitch's problem?"

I love how characters in the background aren't just static pieces, but acting and responding to the situation going on as well.

I don't understand why people are shipping 02 and Hiro. It's pretty obvious Hiro will end either alone or with Ichigo (after a timeskip) and 02 will die through a heroic sacrifice.
You guys are just going to be disappointed.

I never said 02 was in the right here-- she's definitely not making the situation any better with her attitude. I'm pointing out how Ichigo has given 02 no reason to be considerate about her feelings, because Ichigo has treated 02 with nothing more than passive-aggression. Even Ichigo herself admits that she couldn't tell Hiro not to pilot, so she takes the passive-aggressive route by going through 02, which 02 sees right through and brushes off.

It's like you somehow managed to miss the primary themes of the series that they've repeatedly gone out of their way to bash into your head.

You make the mistake of thinking people that prefer ichigo have common sense.

Yes

Asserting her alpha female status.

>Welcomes Hiro to the group without acknowledging her
Wasn't doesn't do herself any favors by going out to swim on her own when everyone started having fun. I know living her life being viewed as a monster caused this, but no one is trying to get closer to the other.

Except our guy, Goro.

Would have worked better if the skewer was slathered in honey, but it's not his fault they had none on hand.

She's evil

>She is a huge bitch.

that's the point

wild thots are 10/10, betaboi

Goro is going to die unfortunately

No

KINO

02 is literally autistic

Why the hell do these pretentious weebs keep trying to say that Ichigo is being evil? She’s an innocent strawberry through and through. Stop trying to have a “different” and “cool” opinion. You probably wear a fucking fedora. y-you guys know w-who the REAL evil girl is? lmao look at me and my unique and retarded opinions! Stop it. You’re making her cry! I just want her to by happy!

>people win money with that
I should do the same.

Ichigo was there way before 002. b-but she didn’t make a move, her fault! That’s because she’s a precious strawberry and not a fucking WHORE like 002!

What do you mean win money

Paying 16 dollars for that shit

Because her mechs named after a flower that is lethal to humans.

16 dollars.

>not masturbating
Both of those girls kissed the same guy, just to share an indirect kiss.
That's yuri in it's purest forms

You like men.

When Dr. Franxx was giving advice or warning to Hiro about 02 was it in fron of 02 or not ? I am confused.

Obviously not in front of her.

I think peronally so, but then she acted like she heard it. Sad behind mask of selfconfident and cheeerful girl.

>but then she acted like she heard it
Where?

the real love triangle is between 02, ichigo, and glasses

It's the small details.

On meeting where Hiro was appointed as her partner. Or did she leave place before Hiro and Dr. Franxx ?

Because Ichigo can't be honest with herself or anyone else. She's pushing Ichigo to the breaking point because otherwise nothing will get resolved. 02 would actually respect Ichigo if she'd flat out admitted to kissing Hiro and having feelings for him, probably give her a high five before warning her never to touch herself while thinking of darling again if she doesn't want to die.