ITT: Characters who single-handedly carried their respective anime/mango to at least a 6/10 on their own

ITT: Characters who single-handedly carried their respective anime/mango to at least a 6/10 on their own.

Until she dies, after that not even Jeanne could make F/A more than a 3/10

Should have been the focus of the show, his subplots were always more interesting than whatever shit Kenichi was involved in

Breh, even this guy did that. Max is the one who elevates the show, but he wouldn't work without the foundation of the team members.

>does nothing but pretentiously quote books no-one has heard of over and over
>carrying the show

>no-one has heard of over and over
brainlet spotted
explains why you couldn't understand Makishima's greatness

Honestly yeah. There was almost never a bad moment with him throughout the entire manga. May based alien be with us.

I mean i liked the show but it really felt like the characters were supposed to seem much smarter then they were actually written.
I mean making you main conflict based on some classic literature is pretty basic, but when they caught this girl because her pretentious art wasn't pretentious enough it became comedic.
Also instantly catching this guy that can "perfectly imitate" someones writing by finding flaws in his writing doesn't make yourcharacter a good detective, it's just lazy.

It's a case of smart characters not being written by smart people. It happens in movies and tv all the time. A "smart" character is just an autist who has magical powers because that's how smart people appear to the dumb fucks that write this shit apparently.

I still dropped it but I would have dropped in in the first episode if not for him..

>books no-one has heard of
One of the many complaints the show had is that the quotes are literally /lit/ starter kit into dystopias. They even quote Sun Tzu for fuck's sake.

ERU EREFU

This one was special though, since only the characters seemed like there wasn't that much though put into it.
Well except for those stupid cool guns with 5 seconds startup time, but the setting was pretty well done at least.

It shat the bed hard in the last few episodes when they decided to make him grimdark out of nowhere and tried to pull some bullshit about how he used to be Coldsteel until he met the tsundere in episode 1. It came across as a really hamfisted way to force them together because you can just rewatch the first episode and see that he's nothing like what they're claiming.