>for me
Now that's optimistic.

Best smile desu.

Remind me who the one true ACE is.

You will get reminded in a few pages.

The one with the edit.

>I can be your angel
>or your devil

"Thank you so much" sounds more natural.

OH BOY

>the average takkyuu thread

ACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE

AAACE!

Who was in the right?

And that's it for this week. If you know how to clean/redraw and want to help us release faster, let us know.

Download:
my.mixtape.moe/kwshzp.zip

Thanks for the translations! I can't believe the ride is almost over.

>I can't believe the ride is almost over
Sure.

This chapters is ACE.

>By the way, hitting the table's side loses the point
So, Kumami lost that point but ACE continued playing?

She touched the edge, not the side.

Good thing, because says the next chapter will be BEAR.

Yes, BEAR DEFEAT.

>we're still in bear namek

Does this look like the face of defeat?

Yes.

It's the face of someone who resigned to get ACE'd and is just enjoying the one way ride.

The denial remains strong, despite the last page telegraphing the next twist. Sasuga ACE.

Now that this is translated more people can speculate on why Kumanosuke is on the other side now, because I certainly have no idea.

That's the same side as Koyori's bone, meaning ACE is boned.

She's going to switch hands and deck Agari.

Probably has something to do with this "I'm feeling hate and gratefulness at the same time" thing .

Or it's just a visual way to show she changed, like turning the bear upside down after Agari turned her life upside down. Now she put the bear on the right because bear did nothing wrong.

Damn, this is actually shockingly plausible.

RIP ACE

This is how the healing starts.

>I've never used this hand on anyone else
>no matter how good they were, I always satisfied myself with just the one
>because I was saving it for you, A-chan
>for when you were finally ready to take it all

Switching hands is retarded. She'll switch between Bearriers (gentle Kumami) and Bearrows (angry Kumami) to keep consistent with her accepting both sides of her personality.

Then ACE will use both hands and win.

Win the second place.

What can ACE do to win?

Switch love partner. Kumami will be too busy competing for her love to hit balls.

Every thread until I win Nationals.

Scorp will win Nationals, but who should be second?

I see a door, the door is very detailed comparing it to the rest of the background. That door must be important.

I think the next opponents team is behind the door. They'll crash this tournament, so Bear Namek will have to be replayed after they get dealt with.

>the real Kumami
After all the Bear Namek jokes it turns out Kumami really is Frieza.

This table will explode in 5 minutes and your career with it, ACEiyan!

ACE will within before that and manage to escape in the last second (it will take one more year worth of chapters though).

We might not have a season 2, but I'm eagerly waiting for the movie "Resurrection of K" by Kinema Citrus, featuring the new Golden Kuma.

She then wins against the ACE, but Kururi in the match in the next room creates a ball with so much rotational energy that it becomes a black hole that magically makes time go back to before the match ended, and then the universe goes back to the correct state when ACE wins.

At least Kumami will come back when she transfers to Suzumegahara for the tournament of pongpong. In fact she'll be the one who defeats La Hermana de Koyori after ACE loses to her.

Kumami knows how to use an abacus.

>Kumami can dance
>she'll never get to dance with A-chan

Ping pong is the ultimate dance.

When will she stop being tsundere?

>when it's been five minutes and nobody's called you Ace.

ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE

ACE

I wish it was caricature but it's accurate, she's canonically a crybaby. Or was, so that's something going for her.
But still, you have these psychological scenes with Kumami's dual feelings, the real her, these parts referencing her mom neglecting her... And then you have the ACE scenes where she gets called ACE.

>It's too much to bear
Get it
because of the bears

I bearly noticed.

Kumami is easily influenced.

link doesn't work
Thanks so much.

At least she had good influence. I can't believe Kohime would be 100% good because of how manipulative she acted, but recently she's been doing good work to convince me otherwise.

The original line was "kumakuma ga tomaranai" so I'd be pretty surprised if there was a better translation for that.

ASANOOOOOOOOOOO

>kumakuma ga tomaranai
That's even better considering I'm almost certain he's used that exact panel with Koyori before.

TRIGGERED!

ACE!

I can't wait for this smug to be erACEd once again.

kumami blanca

It's Hanabi.
>should have been the main character but wasn't for some reason
>the character who stole the spotlight achieved Blanco (ACE BLANCO)
>joke of the seriesa