Altair appears in the last anime you've watched and tries to smugly convince the main characters to come with her to...

Altair appears in the last anime you've watched and tries to smugly convince the main characters to come with her to the world of the Creators™ in order to fix their story.
Who agrees and follows, and who tells her to fuck off? Describe what happens.

How about the last hmanga you read
Now that would make things interesting.

She's not mentally ready for that kind of shit, user

>pic related

Altair is beaten at her own game and is mindbroken for all of eternity

>Sakura
Pretty much the entire cast tells her to go away or be sealed away as a Sakura-chan card.

>Altair appears in Citrus
>Molested by Mei, Yuzu, and Matsuri in that order

Kek, the first thing Sakura would do is to try and seal her thinking she's a card

>Overlord
Ainz would come with her out of curiosity. Then betray her in favor of himself.

Considering Excel Saga runs on 100% power of insanity and is not even limited by it's own canon with Excel capable of doing anything, I'd say she could and probably would beat Altair up.

Romantic date with Altair!

>Ryuuou
Maybe Ai would use the opportunity to try to make the dragon king only look at her forever by going after the writer.

>Re:creators
Does that mean there's two Altair's now, or does everyone just leave to go to better anime's?

There are already infinite Altairs, and those infinite Altairs fucked up infinite fictional worlds (until one found the real world).

>Infinite Altairs
>Infinite orgy

>Index
Do you wish for a new world?

Goku is going to give Altair a piece of his mind before they agree in something or Goku goes even further beyond

If LNs count then
>Blood Sign
>Altair Vs White Queen
Now THIS will be interesting

>BITCH, DONT GIVE A SHIT IF MY WORLD IS REAL OR NOT DO YOU SEE THAT FUCKING PENGIIIIIIN

Holoasspull wins

Ok. I think I figured this out.
Also Paint 3D sucks.

>this very thread just meme'd this possibility into the universe

I'm gonna count VNs. Takeru from Muv-Luv has had entirely too much fucking around with timelines and parallel universes and their consequences for one guy, so he would definitely tell her to take a hike.

Everyone else would probably be too concerned with muh duty to make the switch.

How do you know she didn't already demand her good ending regardless of writing quality that doesn't benefit her as much?

>little witch academia

Akko stares in confusion while Altair explains about creators and her Holopsicon and understands absolutely nothing

they writing went all over the place after episode 12. They probably showed up around that time.

It also Explains Meateora in Episode 13

It all fucking makes sense god damn it

How badly will Kyousuke fuck up that one?

>Danmachi
Bell’s purity persuades her to change her ways and she joins his harem.

i want to fuck sluteora!

Considering both has godlike abilities (Holopsicon can distort worlds, White Queen literally fucked up her own universe to the point that even it's own system, laws and everything in it bows down to her, making her own very existence the creator itself of her own universe, MC creates a fucking Material with it's sole purpose of killing her and yet she still survives)
>Altair tries to either instakill/destroy her instantly or does
>White Queen reverses the effect and does the same to Altair
>basicall a battle of universe destruction
>rinse and repeat until both worlds get destroyed
It will be the ultimate clusterfuck where no one wins Then somehow White Queen still survives, appears behind Kyousuke then troll him how much he screwed about how he killed trillions of people because of their battle

I just watched Re-creators, so?

>yuri camp
Comfy camping with Altair! She decides to stay in their universe and camp forever.

Didn't the white queen got tricked and lost for the protagonist? Though arguably it was the same for Altair.

You know i'm just going to post this now before this becomes a PL Thread.

>tfw Revy would actually come with Altair
>but the entire way to the real world would be just plain banter war between them because Black Lagoon is Hiroe's best work and not a fucking flop

>Yuki Yuna
She's been through some real shit after Hero Chapter, but it all turned out alright in the end. I think she'd be fine. Now, if it were any of the other main characters(Sumi or Wakaba), they'd definitely have some issues with their friends fucking dying.

They would politely decline and invite Altair to join them for tea.

>Nichibros
You tell me

They're all too far gone to listen to common sense anymore.
Altair either loses her mind trying to converse with them or just leaves.

Welp, Sup Forums memed a president into office, at this point anything is possible

Could Shiki kill Altair?

Dunno about Altair, but White Queen said herself she lost on purpose. Kyousuke refuse to be with her since she was the greatest threat, therefore she manipulates him into creating a Material even more stronger than her to the point that it would be even pose greater threat than the Queen, therefore forcing Kyousuke to join forces with the Queen. Which Kyousuke really, really hates.

>Camping Chairs
>Ramen
>Setsuna Safe from Train-Kun + single tent

Pretty sure she's staying for awhile.

I Missed a couple of things. Fixed.

Joe will tell her to create her own happy ending.

I doubt that Rias would want to go along with Altair's plan

Wait a moment, this paradox is starting to bother me. An Isekai protagonist transported back to their world with full powers... to fix the world they got dumped into? Why even return when you can live as a God?

>Fate Extra
How would that even work?

Who would be a good love interest to Altair apart from Setsuna

I'd let her do things to me. Grip me up and choke me. Mmmmmhm

Nobody. She only has eyes for her creator, everyone else is abhorrent to her.

gg ez

That would be amazing.

I think most of characters in past three shows that I've watched are rather comfortable with how things are.

Some high school girls going to Antarctica, guy with mummy hamster and rogue sex bots? Ok, last one may got possibility of advancing forward, depends really what bot she appears to if it is the creepy fairy loli one, hers and Altair's vision is pretty much the same.

Would they try yo kill Altair too?

>Pop Team Epic
Oh no, Altair pissed of Popuko...

RIP

>saitama

It becomes a bigger joke

RIP universe you mean.

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STANDO

>Altair goes to SEED
>Kira steals Altair's role.
>????

>altair: wait, didnt I kill you already?

The 4koma strips are revealed to be the gaps in railroad tracks which end with Altair’s creator being run over with a locomotive

mindblown

>Log Horizon
I expect Shiroe would join her, though his plans are likely to be quite different.

>Yuru Camp

I don't know. Probably tell her to fuck off.

>Lucky Star

Now this will be interesting.
Lucky Star is already a meta show about Otaku culture, so Altair explaining about the real world should not even surprise Konata. She would probably accept that her world is a creation and say "fuck it, I'm staying", then troll Altair by asking her if she could speed up the creators of her favorite manga/anime to release the next episode faster.

Did Soda have a threesome with Shark and Motorola yet?

no the thought of Meteora explaining everything there is to know about sex while having sex was too much of a turn off for him

Shark would come back to rape Sota eventually

Who said it has to be an Anime.

Altair best girl in all universes

>meeting with your literal male version

Who has the strongest talk-no-jutsu?

>CAN WE FORCE THE CREATORS TO MAKE HIRO LOVE ME??

>altair goes to bleach land
>gets fucking kubo'd to death
i could see it.

The jobbing singularity

>Holopsicon, the Eighth Movement of Survival: Pyro Mastery
Dries every wet firewood in a 500m radius
>Holopsicon, the Ninth Movement of Survival: The Vicissitudes of Fortune
Every dry pinecone and firewood instantly teleports to you

>kubo is the strongest being in the universe

Dear god she's going to get obliterated. Keikaku doori

So Altair absorbs Aizen?

>Aizen figures out about Altair's motives and why she really gathers characters
>He uses it against her until she breaks down >She spams Holopsicon until the universe rejects her.

One fault in her character stated by Hiroe himself is that she's mentally weak. Aizen is completely stable, he's gonna BTFO her.

>Holopsicon,
>Basically Editor Power

B-but she already read his manga

All of the characters in Re:Creators made the dumb mistake of not questioning Altair's motives before being all like "Okay sure I'll come with you" That's like the first thing they needed to ask her.
Now, a 5 minutes conversation between Altair and Aizen is enough for Aizen to pull that information out of her just by him being Aizen.
After that, he would decide whether to manipulate her or just make her go nuclear and self destruct on the spot.

Touma would fuck her up.

All she needs to do is shower him with swords, he only has his right arm.

It's asspull powers