I keep trying to watch Koe no Katachi, but I can never get but a few minutes in because it breaks my heart

I keep trying to watch Koe no Katachi, but I can never get but a few minutes in because it breaks my heart.

Like since the bootlegs came out I've been trying to watch it. How do I get over it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp9nCw96uWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it

YUDURU!

It gets worse throughout the whole movie by the way. If you think you can just stop 5 minutes in and get through the rest of the movie without a pause, it's not happening.

Don't worry, the movie falls apart as soon as it gets past the childhood part anyways.

Imagine if Shouko were fat, that makes it easy.

The childhood part is the best part, but it's still a tight movie.

Everyone fails her on every level how can I possible get past childhood.

>How do I get over it?

Grow a pair.

I keep trying to watch Koe no Katachi, but I can never get but a few minutes in because it makes me fall asleep. It's fucking boring.

Just watch it when you are older

>He gets bored at the most exciting part of the movie: the OP.
You literally cannot function without adderall can you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp9nCw96uWA

This couldn't touch the master piece that is Boss Baby.

Oh fuck you for making me laugh at this.

Just don't.

Don't waste your time, read the manga, it's far better.

I see people talk about getting sad or crying at this film and it's not cause it's good, it's cause it's really low barrel even in it's worse form.
There's nothing sadder, then a poor disabled girl getting bullied for no good reason, it's inherently sad like watching puppies die or some shit, there's no way you could fail to hit heart strings with such easy victimize shit like this so it's not like the movie did a good job with it.
The movie actually did a terrible job when implying/justifying character motivations, or giving real context to a lot of the bullying, despite ruining everything they possible could the meer concept of such terrible victimization is sure to make someone cry.

I cried because I am broken and I have thought and even almost attempted to kill myself

I keep trying to watch Koe no Katachi, but I can never get but a few minutes in because it makes no sence.
Putting deaf girl that can't speak normally in a class with normal people? What the fuck? Even 3rd world countries have special schools for these kids, and we're talking about JAPAN here. It's like taking a cripple into NAVY squad.
The plot is screaming "I WAS MADE JUST FOR TEH DRAMA".

>3rd world countries
>have schools

Push past the bullying fot the cute. It's worth it.

I just wish it had an actual ending.

Katawa Shoujo was not a documentary.

>How do I get over it?

You don't.