Now that the dust has settled, just how shit was Apocrypha?

Now that the dust has settled, just how shit was Apocrypha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC8q3fHozco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not as shit as Last Encore

BIG JUICY JANNU'S

Come on Jannu, you can do better then that.

No! Faster!

Jeanne is cute!
CUTE!

FASTER

Anybody got the Jannu gif that's so fast it crashes your browser when you open it?

I enjoyed it for the most part. The only bad part was the Jeanne + Sieg faggotry and the lack of Mo-chan screentime.

Like this?

FULL FORCE

just as shit as every other fate

Why was moedred killed off? Don't the producers know Seiba is the reason most people watch Fate?

H-HAYAI!

I should update my Jeanne Imgur album

It's probably the worst Fate Work.

The cast is just too large, even if half the Masters are basically plot devices that's still around 20 or so characters, when FSN got by with its large cast by using the Route structure of the VN to have different members of the cast F/Apo is a single story and as such has so much chaff.

Also, the leads were kind of much less interesting then several side characters. Mordred was basically the best character of the show and it shows by how great she is placed in other settings in F/GO

>Fate
It's already shit, and looks like this currently airing Fate anime is shit as well.

did it just change a frame

>it's not a still
Wew, Jannu has sure gotten rusty.

At least

we got

best outfit

Still waiting on the ninja Jannu. Come on! You can do it!

Worse than Zero but better than UBW and Last Encore ATM

But Mordred was shit everywhere she was in FGO

What do you call this outfit?

FASTER!

Mediocre at best

>This
You can replace the so called protagonist and his love interest with sentient blocks of tofu and get the same emotional bang for your buck. While the actually interesting characters were either discarded, or criminally underused.
Mordred and her Necro-Biker stand-in dad could have easily carried the story and it would probably end up better due to a tighter, more focused narrative, but alas - it's hard to self-insert witha middle aged dude, i guess.

This entire mess suffered for misguided priorities and being spread too thin, with a too large a cast.

>the current state of fatefags

why do mordred and jeanne dress like such fucking whores

Probably some kind of virgin killer outfit

Not as bad as people make out to be. Quite enjoyable actually. Could have been better though

It gave us best girl (male)

Mordred needs attention

as shit as rest of fate

>'S
>then
Finish 6th grade before posting here.

The largest way they dropped the ball was the way they handled Atalanta with Jack the Ripper. Unlike all of the other shit, this had the potential to be good. I agree that saving children should have been Atalanta's priority due to her backstory and hey, no one ever actually caught Jack the Ripper so why not re-imagine him as a bunch of disaffected children; it'd make sense why they never caught him then. But having Atalanta lose her shit over Jeanne praying for a bunch of psychotic murderous children in a stripper outfit to find peaceful rest made her look even stupider than Spartacus. If Jeanne had to actually kill the children and the results carried over into the real world (effectively rewriting history so that whoever killed them inspired a new Jack the Ripper legend) then Atalanta's conflict would have had more meaning. Fatefags, could a noble phantasm do something like that?

Also, why are Beserkers always portrayed as 0 int characters who can't even string out anything other than a few guttural words? Can't Japs figure out a way to make an imposing figure lose himself to rage without becoming a sputtering retard?

>the current state of fatefags

why do whores dress like whores? gee

could have been redeemed if shiro kotomine won and not gary stu

You just wanted more Jannus, admit it.

It gave us a lot of trap fap fodder so I can't say anything bad about it.

Jannu!

Cool fights and OST
Its the best fate

Sieg and Jeanne blow
Sieg has way too much screentime for a character who is so profoundly uninteresting and has so little stakes in the war
Astolfo is alright but had too much focus and would've worked better as a more minor character
I was far more interested in Mordred and her Master, Fran's master, Chiron's master, and the Greek Servants minus Atlanta

The things I would do to him.

A better question is how many people actually expected it to be not be shit when the source material being terrible was a known quantity?

As someone who has only played the 1 story of Fate run
And havent seen any others
I shall start watching this first
Stupidest idea?

Better than LE.

Fucking Shaft ruining my Nero like that.

Jeanne's outfit is fine, Mordred dresses like that because she's a tomboy and doesn't give a shit about how she looks, she just wants to be comfortable.

No. Go back and finish the VN.

Any show that kills off this qt is irredeemably shit.

>just how shit was Apocrypha?
its was OK at best, i stayed for Karna, Shakespeare and Mordred. Felt that they blew their load too early with Darnic/Dracula. The Romance was not needed, but considering its Fate. You have to throw in a romance of some type in there for no reason. Jannu specifically had good moments but just was dragged down by Sieg.

They picked a good theme to work with, where the heroic spirits tried to work out the ambitions and desires they held in their past lives. Some characters had that fully fleshed out, while others were just padding.

Achilles was one the best Lancers that never was.

The love story would've been much better if it was Sieg and Lactiza or whatever the human girl's name was with Jannu acting as a big sister support/deus vulting

>calling source material bad when he hasn't read it.
Fuck off secondary.

Almost all of the Masters were pretty irrelevant or boring. It's a failing of a lot of the Fate spinoff works where the writers gush all over the Heroic Spirits and forget that half the Masters also need to be compelling characters.

Jeanne is NOT a whore

Most people don't give a shit about the Masters they are heee to see servants. That's why after Stay Night and Zero other Fate works mostly focus on the servants.

I liked the first op
youtube.com/watch?v=hC8q3fHozco

I think there were too many characters so alot of them stayed pretty pale. But atleast i got my Jeanne so i guess its ok.

Fuck off with your autistic servant. Bitch deserved to die for nothing.

If anything they enhanced Nero. Fix your shit taste, SHAFT is god.

It was complete garbage.

she is tho.
she's been after sieg's dick throughout the entire anime

I hope you have a power outage from leaving all your shit on.

I love driving or working out listening to it.

This pic sums pretty much the entire anime up

go back to sucking sieg's dick together with jeannu and astolfo

Encore un coup des rosbifs.

Reminder that Jeanne D'Arc was raped in prison by fat and old English soldiers

This is why I don't like Jeanne. Jannu Alter best Jannu.

But she wasn't. All accounts and records have her die as a virgin. People certainly did think lewdly of her, but no one ever acted on those feelings

worst fate to date probably

>Jannu Alter best Jannu.
wow an edgylord with tsundere tendencies
overrated af

It's very easy to falsify history, user
Remember that the victors always write the historybooks

>Believing a young woman in prison who was hated by the English was not violated just because some random English document said she wasn't to avoid getting into hit water with the pope

>wanting so badly to believe that she was raped
>thinking the British wouldn't call her a whore to try to get the public to hate her

They did everything they could to taint her image all ways possible and failed hard at it over and over. History is written by victors, but they were the ones that got rid of her and even at that they couldn't write a history she got violated in any way

Storytime

For me the biggest appeal is helping a girl find happiness when she's never had the chance before. Her edginess is more of an add on.

No, fuck her. Give me a storytime of a saint that made it to the book of Golden Legends, like George or Martha

Does Jeanne ever use cannons in the Fate series?

How would impregnating sex with Jeanne be like? Would she be a good wife and mother?

looks like she is going to get delitized

>Apocrypha started with such an interesting opening, what with the Necromancer and his lovable Saber
>Nope, 3 episodes later the real MC shows up and he's a bland piece of shit that makes an isekai protagonist look good
>He's got a Servant's heart, and becomes Master to the least useful Servant who happens to be a trap.
>Trap is actually a bro, but that doesn't fix the MC
>Characters who are interesting get killed off or turned irrelevant, yet Sieg still lives
>Necromancer and Saber die after accomplishing nothing other than pissing off the ugly elf
>Astolfo wanders the world while his Master is a dragon.

It started off like something good, but holy fuck what was that ending?

Dont worry guys, this story is blue board appropriate.

From what I've read about her, she wanted to start a family after the war was over

>to the least useful Servant
You, this is one of my complains. He is a support servant with like five gimmicks, but he was only used when they captured Spartacus.

And then there is Spartacus, that is another servant that wasn't used well.