Tfw no comfy SOL manga about a quadruple amputee girl getting taken care of by her lover

>tfw no comfy SOL manga about a quadruple amputee girl getting taken care of by her lover
Girls are cutest when they're missing limbs

Where is this from?
I hope this isn't lewd ero manga

The only people who like amputees are castrated men who can't make it with a full woman

I see you're a man of culture as well.

>Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm even my fingers. The body I’ve lost, the comrades I’ve lost won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there.

But there is one

> ywn read a new chapter
Why even live?

But there was a new chapter relatively recently. Still unscanned though.

You should read Kara no Shoujo, user.

You know what's better than broken waifus? Fixed waifus.

>In some alternate timeline, Shindol wroke a manga series about a crippled girl and her life-long childhood friend who refused to abandon her even when all her other friends did while they attend a barrier-free school figuring out what they want to do in life even now that she can't follow her original dream.

What the fucking shit?

*steals your artificial legs*
nothing personal, my new sextoy.

See, best of both worlds.

But it's a doujin anthology, isn't it?

>In some alternate timeline, Shindol wrote a manga series about a crippled office lady with a disfigured body and her longtime partner who still feels immense guilt for what happened to her. With the prime and youth of their lives having long since passed, one can only seek forgiveness and the other, love.

What the fucking fuck?

I was hoping people would buy them as they're available in the usual reseller places, but if you're going to kill yourself from the lack of Bicco, I might have to scan some more

What about breaking the person who broke your waifu?

Whoa. I expected a dozen pages at best, but there's a fucking LOT of them. Noice.

If only some online community could come together and make a comfy game about physically disabled girls

Did someone say cripple girls?

That's cute as fuck

I liked amputees back when KS was KS Forever.

I don't even want 3D girls so I don't see how this is relevant.

No, go back to /ksg/ please.

Make it two

course, fakku isn't selling that shit so shindol is just known for being JP shadman and he's just riding off of that fame

Translation never?

>ywn have a waifu you can lift with one hand
why live