How would they defeat him? What kind of an asspull would it require?

How would they defeat him? What kind of an asspull would it require?

Kazuma would obviously join Ainz.

One well placed explosion can defeat anything.

Couldn't Aqua 1 hit KO Ainz? She is a god and is OP against undead and demons

Aqua is a retard though

Megaman would blow up Nazarick from the outside. Darkness would go to the farm and do everything. Kazuma would get beheaded by the maids for stealing their underwear or get his booty hole plundered by Shalltear. Aqua would be too dumb to die.

I want to cope a feel of Aqua's saggy tits.

Solution would just eat her.

aqua tits are not saggy, the anime shit same with the no pantsu bullshit

>Crossovers between fantasy works
>The Konosuba gang vs. Ainz Ooal Gown

I think I love you, OP

You mean Ainz using explosion on the kooky quartet, right?

The hell is this?

Kazuma is canonically a hero with a luck rate so high he could defeat the demon lord in 1 hit. Ainz is not even the greatest player in the game. Only reason why he haven't yet is because the 3 girls are a massive burden.

My man, they defeated a max leveled Slime Demon lord

>
Ainz also has luck that spreads 10.000 years into the future.

So lucky he cannot even get out of the game

Hasn't tried, decided he has nothing to go back to.

Combination of Damegami and Megameme seems deadly enough already, so there.

Giving a semi-serious answer though, it all comes down to Big Skelly's autistic precaution against a ladybug flying near his castle. Easiest solution is to buy the fuck out of Kazuma to keep the other loonies on a leash, since Kazuma doesn't have any reason to attack the guy in the first place, much less if he's his employer.

So lucky he cannot find a single real player. Or at least 1 of his friends

Would Ainz and Kazutrash connect over their deep MMO knowledge, or is Ainz' just too far gone into his lich psyche for that?

>assuming his friends got transported
>assuming another player will just reveal themself

They become BFFs and bond over the fact they have to take care of handicapped children.

Megumin would blow up Nazarick's entrance, Ainz would go full autism because "muh friends legacy" and they would all die.

I have a theory that Konosuba and Overlord are part of the same D&D game. Ainz was meant to be the final boss of the campaign, but the party decided to ignore the setting and fuck around in the starting town instead of confronting the great evil.

Overlord is just the DM sadly scribbling down all the cool shit the party was meant to be doing. Adamantite adventurers. International politics. The Three Trials of the Dwarven Kingdoms. The Martial Lord of the Arena. The Eight Fingers. All of it doomed to rot in a notebook because his players would rather roleplay their fetishes.

The characters from my favourite show would beat the characters from your favourite show.

Doesn't Ainz have countermeasures against the raid of Nazarick and would have to go through all the guardans first? As lucky as Kazuma's gang may be they would get their shit pushed hard by just the maids.

But I like both of them

>that pic
My sides. I really miss play tabletop games.

He's not in a game, start paying at least a little attention

If not this Then it depends on the situation. Kazuma and co would need a 4 vs 1 fight against Ainz to even stand a chance. The moment any of the guardians get involved, the chance of victory becomes zero.

Trylu the thinking man's hobby

Honestly, wouldn't stand a chance 4v1, Ainz can instantly stop time and teleport.

>any amount of people increasing their chances
They enter Nazarick, luck and as spill their way until they hit a teleport trap, then they fight Ainz on sixth floor. They get ready for the fight, it begins, Ainz goes za warudo and they all Insta die while Ainz picks his nonexistant nose rambling on about how important time stop counter measures are.

What sort of retarded trap would send you to any place aside from a death pit?

What happened is that all of Nazarick got isekai'd to an actual fantasy world and made real. There's implications other players and parts of Yggdrasil got isekai'd in the same world, but arrived in different points in time to said world

Well, this would factor in Kazuma's absurdly high luck and Ainz not taking them seriously at first. It's still a nigh impossible task for them, but still a chance.

A trap set by a bunch of autists rping villains. Also, because nobody ever got past the sixth floor, save one time, it essentially is a death pit.

To elaborate:

Eris (Chris) is the DM. She had an elaborate campaign setting worked up, but it was her first time running a game. Now it's all gone to hell.

Aqua is her best friend who doesn't know shit about roleplaying. She has the attention span of a gnat and needed to be given a literal goddess as a character just to be enticed to play.

Darkness is Aqua's friend who shows up after a few sessions. She's in the "exploring herself" stage and wants to use roleplay to live out her rape fantasies, but Chris isn't interested. Especially since there's a kid at the table.

Megumin is Darkness' little sister. She's in middle school, and doesn't quite understand how to play the game, but goddamn is it fun! She gets to make crazy speeches and blow shit up!

Kazuma is Aqua's brother. He's a highly experienced roleplayer who decided to roll his stats this time instead of min-max. At first he really wanted to leave the table to go play a game with his friends, but he's getting attached to the other players and he really loves his Kazuma character.

Ainz takes everything seriously. That's kind of the fun.

Unfortunately it makes crossovers like this a drag.

Ainz always makes it a point to never underestimate his opponents unless he knows a bunch about them, plus Ainz has 10000 year keikaku worth of luck.

Not really sure how Kazuma's high luck would factor into this.

>Ainz
>a lvl 99 /r9k/ player in a lvl 30 dungeon

>Konosuba
>a full blown party of mods meant to hunt down a persistent hacker that breaks the game and ruins the fun for everyone.
>Kazuma is an elite hacker who shares his internet connection with the other 3 who downloads terrabytes of bullshit while playing.

I stopped watching overlord after 3 episodes in S2 but in all seriousness, Konosuba's logic is impossible to defeat.

Wiz has that skill and she was no match against the team. Darkness's bloodline of heroes make her immune to everything, including Megumin's explosion which can take out a Demon General in 1 hit.

Witnesses Megumin's chuun antics, gets distracted as he cringes and remembers his past, Aqua purifies him during.

Of course Guardians and their high level minions will kill them after that, but they still "won".

Ainz is not like Fate Gilgamesh, though. With his personality, any possible situation where Kazuma and his party could get to fight him directly would make Ainz not understimate them and not hold back at all

>Darkness's bloodline of heroes make her immune to everything
Source?

Ainz tends to overestimate people rather than underestimate.
We are 12 volumes in and he still hasn't realized he is the strongest shit in the NW.

>Pulufucashion
>GODDO BLOO
this doesn’t bode well for nazarick

>Darkness's bloodline of heroes make her immune to everything
She was possesed by Vanir.
Stop making shit up.

Ainz has a full Anti-Holy set and some of the Nazaricks denizens aren't undead or demons.

H-hey guys, maybe ainz can you know, dodge and counter the holy shit.
Maybe wear full anti holy gear as well.

Kazuma steals all of Ainz’s stuff, then runs away and sells it off.

He's probably the right amount of cautious. All the other players who came before him appear to be dead, after all.

Vanir is a max lvl demon General and even he struggled to keep himself away from Lalatina's deprave fetishes

The Six Gods turned on each other, one of the two Heroes chose to die and we don't really know about the Sage.
Dragons are probably dangerous, specially PDL, but Ainz is still afraid of his neighbors even though everyone he has met thinks being lvl 30 makes you hot shit.

This seems to be the most likely. Biggest issue is mechanics really, considering how Nazarick translates to Konosuba and vice versa. If Aqua's stats are max in Nazarick system, she might honestly be the biggest threat to Ainz.

If she got semi-possesed then she isn't immune, at most she is resistant and I don't remember the LNs every even implying she has such a skill.
And Ainz is a max lvl magic caster.

The Six Gods were human and died naturally, the remaining god was wiped out by the Eight Greed Kings who then turned on themselves.

TIP TOP KEK all he would get would be the fucking notebook Ainz uses to write down what actions look the coolest to him.

Ainz is immune to low-tier magic.

If he got that Ainz would genocide the entire NW to hide any knowledge of his autism.

Or WCI, but if that happened Ainz and guardians would go turbo autist mode and fucking demolish them in microseconds.

>OP luck

The most realistic scenario is Albedo and PA quietly crushing their skulls long before the engagement with Ainz.

Have Kazuma & co ever defeated an enemy that was taking them seriously?
As far as I remember all the Demon Kings they defeated were underestimating them, lost their shit halfway through the fight or just fucking around. Maybe Megumin's teacher took them seriously but I can't remember anyone else.

Literally all of their enemy were fighting for their lives. Hans was specifically bottling all his frustrations over the Axis cult and was damn pissed at Aqua

He was so lucky his luck prevented others from being pulled into nightmare that is new world.

Unless they have a way of coming back from death i don't think they could go against The goal of all life is death

>Beldia severely underestimated them and lost his shit due to all the bullying
>Vanir was fucking around
>Hans underestimated them and lost his shit due to his hatred of the Axis cult
>can't remember how the Sylvia fight went but I'm pretty sure he/she lost his/her shit too
>Wolbach took them seriously
Most Demon King Generals didn't realize how dangerous Kazuma and his party were till it was too late.

>want to find some good Overlord doujins
>Its all NTR shit since Ainz is a fucking shitty skeleton
WHY COULDNT THEY HAVE JUST MADE HIM A SAURON STYLE OVERLORD!?

Does Eris, a major god, being afraid of pissing off Aqua gives you enough of a warning?

Kuzuma would obviously join Ainz. Aqua could eat shit and die.

Eris is afraid of pissing off Acqua because Acqua is a bully who knows she uses pads and other secrets, not because she fears her powers.

Belia was serious enough to use his instant kill skill on worthless lvl 10's
Vanir's goal was to get killed but he was serious enough to use possession.
Hans know Aqua well and no way was he underestimating her party.

Getting pissed is a sign of being a noob. But pissing off max lvl players is a golden troll skill

All you really need to do to defeat Ainz is deplete his mana, and let him use up his inventory of items. He's not much else without those.
However, this is easier said than done. Ainz is clever, and very cautious. And, he has a shitload of OP allies.
The girls would probably win against solo Ainz. But they would get utterly trashed by Ainz+Nazarick.

You say that now until you realize that Aqua's rank in Heaven allows her to intimidate everyone on the afterlife into forcing the party into infi revive.

Because it would quickly degenerate into fucking Albedo 24/7 and never leaving a tomb.
Actually, it's an effective way to stop Nazarick expansion. Give Ainz a dick.

Ainz's MP is off the charts and he has a shitton of experience when it comes to PvP, not to mention how cunning he is when it comes to battle.
Saying all you need to do to defeat Ainz is deplete his mana is like saying that all you need to do to defeat a sharposhooter is deplete his ammo.

>infi revive.
So how do I piss her off? Urinate in temple waters or something?

He's shit against unexpected.

Acqua can't revive shit if she is dead and she only intimidates Eris because she knows embarassing stuff about her.

She is always pissed off under Kazuma's wing.

Kazuma steals Ainz's most important bone, then ransoms it off to Albedo. Ainz retires in shame.

Considering his ability to bullshit through every situation, I would say he is quite good when it comes to dealing with unexpected shit.

>thinking that Aqua can get killed
Are you guys forgetting that Aqua cannot return to Heaven until the demon king was killed?

a REAL overlord can balance time between conquering his enemies, AND his waifus heart

NTR

>a REAL overlord
Ainz isn't. He is an ordinary salaryman. It's a major plot point.

yeah thats why I hate Overlord doujins, its all NTR since no one wants to try to draw Ainz dicking his own girls

Why is Skeleton Knight so much better than Ainz?

Arc, pls go and stay go

<
He's not a skeleton and he's not a knight.

Ainz would easily beat them all in a regular magic fight, But, Aqua has isekaiing powers so she just unisekai's Ainz back to his original world.

Doesn't mean she can't get sent to Hell.

That will be useful when they are filled with cockroaches eternally.

Maybe then Momonga would meet his friends in YGG 2

She is in hell

Unfortunately, she is immune to any negative status just like Iris was.

The premise is somewhat retarded.

Now what I really want to see is what would happen if Kazuma and Momon getting mixed up while getting isekai'd and send into the others setting.
Kazuma as Overlord would probably be an incredible funny shitshow.

Kazuma's goal was to live in peace. Kazuma being an overlord is already game over until the game shuts down

Cockroach infestation ins't a negative status, it's continuous damage and probably grappling.

STOP AQUA BULLYING

How roaches fair against biblical-tier of flood?

>fair
*fare

It's a status. Just like how Aqua purified an entire lake polluted by algea, poison, and other unhealthy creatures