Is it right to sexualize the Illyas?

Is it right to sexualize the Illyas?

Those are some nice legs.

>there are people who fap to ancient literature

The best legs

How is this sexualized she's walking up the stairs...?

Damm lolicons! How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a loli's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

Why did Miyu not refuse her?

Miyu wants to sip from that cup

Why is Miyu so bashful here?
In this one she is kinda emotionless

It sure isn't one-sided, either

She was ready for it the second time.

You have a lot to learn

lesbos

Sluts practically begging you to sexualize her with that micromini skirt she's wearing.

She wants it.

Reminder
Lolicons = Pedophiles

>Make a generic thread with lewd Prisma in the OP
>stays up for three days and hits the bump limit
>Make a thread about the new chapter
>dies in a few hours
It's not fair

The manga isn't popular in Sup Forums after taking a serious turn in the narrative.

Go fig.

It can't be helped

This shit is why I dropped Illya early on and never looked back. Most offensive yuri baiting ever. The only time there is "yuri" is when a girl thinks another girl is her brother. Disgusting. Then Shirou does make an appearance and all 3 girls slobber on his dick. I wanted to like it but I can't.

There were manga discussions in some of previous prillya threads even tho its started with lewd posting as usual.
It still will always be a really small portion if you compare it to lewdposting.
Maybe if it was translated it could hook up more people, i dont know

New aki prisma drawing, this time about Miyu giving Illya valentine chocolate.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who reads Prisma for the plot

Is the new chapter translated already?

The old hags need more love.

face it guys this is what this series is truly about

I think EMIYA Shirou looks kind of dumb
The design for the Class Card version was better and neither of them look half as cool as the simple "Shirou but half-burned into Archer" he turns into later.

You're not alone man, but we must realize that a lot of people read and watch for the cute girls and that's it. I watch mainly for Miyu to be honest but i like the story a lot.

I do like the story and I probably would still have watched it even if it didn't include cute girls but they are definitely the main reason I'm so invested in the show.

But they're old

In all the right ways.

God they're sexy

tosakas anus

Cups are great but Hiroyama draws some gorgeous girls too

Hiroyama needs to draw a mana-transfer kiss with the old hags.

The other anime could have used more mana transfer animation.

Maybe when he has done a proper kiss between Illya and Miyu.

Man seriously hope that he does more to this.

Reminder that China Dress is god-tier.

It's okay

I still enjoy 3rei but I'm just fucking tired man. I want lighthearted shit and Prisma taking a piss on Fate again.

If I didn't love the cups so much I would be completely burn out on the series. And I wouldn't even be surprised if that didn't just apply to me.

Why kuro is so galko personality?

Is just my normal male instinct to want to rape sexy lolis, is their fault for been so sexy.

Uhh, Illya-chan looks a little different to me this morning.

3rei's been kind of dragging on for a while, I'm just glad they're back to focusing on the cups. To me the peak of the series is still 2wei's finale.
I really like how Miyu's character has developed, I just I could have seen more of it over the past five years where she's either been locked up in a tower or taking a backseat to Shirou.

This mostly.
I will be genuinely pissed if the series suddenly just ends with 3rei. Here's hoping that after all this serious dramatic nonsense Hiroyama does one final encore where he just goes full balls to the wall stupid and silly.

Does Hiroyama have the balls to give us a yuri ending?

I'd rather just want the pacing go back to pre-3rei after this arc is over with SoL scattered over the story and leaving most of the serious stuff at the end. There's still lots of potential for future plot points such as Kiritsugu, the higher-up mages, and maybe Gil(sqeezing in Gil in the current arc is going to be even more bloated than 3rei already is. It'd be better if full- power Gil just go with them to Illya's world and cause a disruption with the higher-ups)
user, this was always a yuri-bait show like most magical girl series. They consider each other to be sisters more than anything. The best ending one can hope for here yuri-wise, would be holding hands while looking at the sunset.

There's so much more to explore with Prisma after 3rei. Only Miyu's side of the story and the fate of her world gets resolved but there's still so much shit going on in Illya's world that could be addressed by 4ier beyond. Hell we could even get so more world travelling shenanigans now.

Never understood why anime adaptations keep getting announced despite poor disc sales. Are merchandising sales really that strong or is the Fate brand allowing themselves to take a loss (assuming that Fate funds studios, I really don't know) for the sake of more Fate relevance?

i've heard Kuro pleases old men for mana. is that true?

Absolutely not

and hags!

>Are merchandising sales really that strong
Yes

I think they still consider BD sales since I remember an interview way back when during 2wei where if people wanted 3rei then the best way to do it was to buy BDs. But well who the fuck knows honestly, Prisma is a Fate anomaly when it comes to the anime side of things.

Hiroyama draws Priya to give Illya a happy ending she deserves. That also should include a long life with a person she loves. Miyu is the only possible candidate.

>They consider each other to be sisters more than anything
user, Miyu is gay as fuck for Illya and the chapter right after Illya thinks Miyu is "like her sister" she lusts over the idea of being her onee-chan.

The anime industry is a money laundering scheme. They get shitton of money from shady production committees then shit out something that costs nothing. Whenever you find a good show that sold 0 discs, say thanks to the yakuza.

>Himeno Mikan isn't dead
What a time to be alive.

Ilya deserves an onii-chan ending.

Because Miyu is pretty fucking autistic and devoid of emotions initially, she only turns a bit more normal later on.

That work was from 2014. She's still MIA

>tease her as being Thor, the most well known Nordic god next to Odin
>"plot twist, she's actually Magni!"
I still think that was kinda weird. Would have worked better if it was the other way around, this way it probably just led to a lot of people googling who Magni even is.

I also had hoped that Bazett had finished her off. Not really a fan of Beatrice.

that's because the amount of people who actually read the manga is small compared to the amount of people who only have a vague idea of what Prisma Illya is about and dump their folders in the lewd threads

I read it for the plot, too.
Actually didn't want to read it at first when all I knew about it were the lewd scenes, but user tricked me by claiming the fanservice is anime original.

why is she like this? what kind of maniac makes this? he wants me dead

Go back.

>I still enjoy 3rei but I'm just fucking tired man. I want lighthearted shit and Prisma taking a piss on Fate again.
Fuck that, now's when it actually feels like a TM story. It's been irritating the shit out me where all of these damn class cards and Kaleidoscope shenanigans have been coming from, and now they're finally giving some answers after like 100 chapters of teases and hints. They've been foreshadowing this since Miyu was first revealed as a sperg with enough emotional trauma for 3 people combined during her introductory chapters. Holy Grail Wars and the mages who orchestrate them are not nice things. You cannot be a hero of justice without an evil to defeat.

Moral of Prisma Illya: the 2nd magic is not a toy

Is it even possible to summon high-level divines like Thor? Isn't it a case like if you try to summon Jesus he'll just tell you to fuck off?

You really have to wonder how long Hiroyama has been planning to take us on this ride.
Miyu being an Emiya was clearly planned from the start, but was he really sitting on the Ainsworths for like six years before they even showed up?

He's clearly been planning this from the start. Zelretch getting personally involved could only mean parallel universe shenanigans. He's had the whole thing outlined since Ch. 1

How are they going to save Sakura?

Im going to impregnate illya and all her other friends

was it rape?

Which cup deserves Shirou the most?
>Illya
>Chloe
>Miyu

The one who loved him enough to actually become his true imouto.

But Miyuverse Shirou loves Sakura

These children are cute

I just want an Illya doujin by Noise, why is it too much to ask?

Reminder that you have to go back

*loved

Don't worry user, Sakura will be saved. If notThor-chan can be saved, Sakura will be saved. Her and Shirou will have a tearful reunion where they apologize to each other and confess their love, and it will be a profoundly awkward experience for everyone else in the room except Angelica and Bazett.

>Sakura will be saved
user, she's already gone. Just let her go.

>ruru breikah

Are the nipples magic

they're made for sexualizing

>Sexualizing
>A character from an adult game

Even assuming unInstalling the Card would cure her madness, Rule Breaker would exorcise her soul from the doll at the same time.

Why is Kuro such a savage?

The Prillya writer really hates Sakura, doesn't he