Is Pitou male?

Is Pitou male?

Female and my wife.

Pitou is like a girl robot.

i dont think they have genders but ive seen it said they are are male based on the original Japanese, but im no gook so what do i know

The concept of sex doesn't really apply to Chimera Ants with the exception of the Queen. Doesn't the Queen reproduce asexually?

If real life ants are any indication she got fucked by a male ant once and is still using his one huge load to propagate the species.

Sounds hot.

>The concept of sex doesn't really apply to Chimera Ants with the exception of the Queen.
Extremely wrong.

Pitou however is an unspoiled maiden, the pure flower all waifufags deserve but because faith has to go both ways; we'll meme about her gender so that I'll be her only significant other. Because even though others could take a world without Pitou as their waifu. I, anonymously, could not.

it doesnt matter he/she/xe/it was crushed into apulp

No, Pitou is female. And don't let tumblr tell you otherwise.

Togashi likes traps and to confuse his readers. Things like Alluka and Kalluto. Also Pitou being kinda flat on the manga are things there just to stir discussion. He's prob never going to reveal it.

There's nothing to reveal. He made it obvious enough that she's female.

Why do all the characters use male pronouns when referring to him then?

The dub flat out calls it a he.

Zazan claimed she would be the new queen after many of the squad leaders left.

pitou is only ever referred to with neutral nouns that don't have a direct english translation

>dubfags

>the dub

>The dub flat out calls it a he.
And now I have a reason to watch 2011.

I hope

Has this show ever been not ambiguous about its characters genders? I seriously thought Kurapika and Kalluto had vaginas for the longest time

I don't know enough Japanese to counter this, but the wikia mentions it using "boku" when talking about itself and the character world book using "kare". How are those used?

former is just a personal pronoun and the latter isn't canon to the manga.

Both of them are male. It was never ambiguous

They look like chicks. Kurapika even wears earrings at one point. Kalluto literally wears a kimono. I don't get it.

>only chicks wear earrings
I can't believe Quwrof is female.

I give you Kalluto, but Kurapika isn't that androgynous.

>dubfags