Why can't I remember her name, Sup Forums?

Why can't I remember her name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2bORWF1s58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can you not remember Hiroshima Nagasaki's name

Pretty sure it's Sukida.

Shit, I actually forget her name.

Nintendo

すきだ
すぎた

Yotsuba annit

Mitsuha~

That is too, a musubi.

Mushishsiba

How could I ever forget?

Hitsuha?
Futatsuha?
_______?
Yotsuha?

I actually watched this a week ago. It's Mitsurugi Heishiro

Sanba?

MITSUHAAAAAAA

>Yotsuha?
It's actually pronounced Yotsuba

I wanna watch this again but dont want to be hit in the feels again

>Kimi no Na Wa
>Koe no Katachi
>both marketed as romance films
>barely any romance in either
I love marketing executives.

The bit where three-leaf looks at her hand to try to recall the guy's name, but it says 'I love you' instead looked pretty much like a romance to me.

That was so fucking cheesy, but it worked so fucking well in this film, how did they pull it off?

True, but so is a deaf girl trying to say "I love you." Both are relatively short scenes in otherwise nearly or over 2 hour long movies.

They keep forgetting each other's name, if it was actually his name. She wouldn't know what the writing on her hand was?

M I T S U H A
I actually watched this movie recently and really enjoyed it. Radwimps fucking knocked it out of the park with the soundtrack.

I'm pretty sure it was Mitsubishi

How could you forget Mitsubishi?

Probably because He wasn't sure if she was going to make it

Mitsu.... bishi?

Be honest Sup Forums. You cried, didn't you?

I'm pretty sure it's Motsuba.

>Radwimps fucking knocked it out of the park with the soundtrack.
Nandemonaiya > Zenzenzense > The chime effect right as the meteor hits > Supākuru > The sound of the everyone in the theater collectively gasping as she disappeared in the middle of writing on his hand > Yumetōrō
youtube.com/watch?v=i2bORWF1s58

I was on the verge. Water-filled eyes and all that, none of it left my eyes though. Which is saying a lot though since I'm pretty dead inside.

>Yumetarou that low
I'm sorry user but I respectfully disagree
Nandemonaiya ENGLISH > Sparkle > Yumetarou > Nandemonaiya > Sparkle English > Yumetarou English > Zen Zen Zense

>rating the English versions, as surprisingly good as they were, above any of their original versions
>Zenzenzense at the end
You've got some funny ideas, Satan, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

Maybe he means the versions performed Radwimps. I thought the Mitsuha version was more powerful simply because it was the character's voice

Had a brain fart or something. I meant Maybe he means the English version performed Radwimps was better because you could understand the lyrics while listening

Probably because you're a western pig who needs everything spelled out for you and cannot appreciate subtlety.

No, because this movie end well, try 5 centimeters per second.

This movie was awful for the first 15 minutes and then just average with some good moments, literally why the hype.

It was passable as a movie for western audiences

This is why.

Nandemonaiya sang by Mone herself >>>