How come Ranma was so popular in Mexico?

How come Ranma was so popular in Mexico?

Is he seducing me

Mexicans had TV?

Tetas wee, tetas.

Yappapa, yappapa, iinshanten

Your machoism culture was bred into by the boy girl culture of the natives, and you've become quite homosexual down there

It had fights like dragon ball, the romance between Ranma and Akane make the show appealing to girls that were not into the sailor moon bullshit (that was airing in the other TV carrier), the funny stuff (Ryoga, Dr Tofu), and the lewd stuff (shampoo and all the girls in skimpy clothes), it was a whole show targeting a wide range of audience

Because it aired there

Also MKR and was a massive flop

>Mexico
It was popular in all latin america along with a lot more great 90s anime mostly because of the top tier dub we actually kept the original jap song and just changed the lyrics and the fact that they were transmitted on fucking national television in a lot of countries.

Yeah the same reason it was popular anywhere.

>disliking LAS GUERRERAS MAGICAS
shaking my head amigo

Nobody gives a shit about South America, we're talking about Mexico

same shit

It had the bad luck of having a horrid dub.

because of Canal 5 and the time slot it aired
just after school

>tumblr
Go back.

The whole 7:00 PM block was solid, Ranma, GS Mikami, DBZ and early Pokemon

Man, Canal 5 was fucking awesome

Dragon ball, Ranma 1/2, Mikami, Dr Slump, Shaman King, Digimon, Cardcaptor Sakura

TvAzteca had some good stuff too: Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya, Magic Knight Rayearth, Slam Dunk...

those were the days

I liked las guerreras magicas

But even a girl friend with whom I used to talk about anime, wasn't a big fan...

MIKAMI MIKAMI LA CAZAFANTASMAS

EL AMOR SIEMPRE VA SIN RAZON

But canal cinco bought like 5 chapters of mikami, that mini dress tho

I think a modern Rumic crossover fighting game would be fun.

O lolololol Hey guise guise see how I make fun of a third world country from a trailer park in po-dunk

This tbis this. Spanish dub is on a whole 'nother level. Just like Robotech and Dragonball. Mexican Dragonball end credits with rainy Bulma are amazing.

Because they want to put their weiners in her beaner

Mexican dubs are god tier

That One Punch Man and Violet Evergarden dub is fuckin incredible

Yes. As time went on, he started acting more like a girl, even identifying as one.

>those were the modern days
in my times we had the genie Hakushon Daimao, Samed, and many others

It wasn't that big but still big.

No he didn't.

>doblajes
a doblar a su puta madre!

Yes he did.

Because Latin dub(pre DB Kai) > Original > literally everything else > English Dub
So any anime that aired before the 2000s was a hit in latinamerica.

DBS's dub is very good

You need some standards Pablo

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard they hired the original cast so it's highly probable, actually I haven't seen any dubbed anime in like 10 years, after Dragon Ball Kai I lost all hope on it.