What's the biggest waste of potential in any Anime/Manga?

What's the biggest waste of potential in any Anime/Manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjjTMNDZi-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aldnoah Zero

He wasn't even the biggest waste in his own series. That was Acnologia.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=UjjTMNDZi-A
What an utter waste of potential.
That is the only anime that gave me Deemo vibes,
I wanted fire and they gave me a small fart for an ending sequence.
It is not even ON Hellgirl level

Unironically Obito. Instead of turning him into a pathetic faggot after being unmasked
he should have just stayed as the faceless fallen hero.

Nah it was what they did with Madura that got me.
They made him too OP and make his defeat at the hands of Blacked!Zetsu look like a superobvious plot device

I know this might seem like a stretch because literally everything about this anime blew ass, but just consider the concept of the Gate and the clashing civilizations being executed by actually talented people

obviously Shinji from Eva

Remember when he was teased in the very early parts of the manga as this bald wizard with a beard. Yeah....instead we got another Grey clone.

Nah I agree with you. The anime was complete ass. Then they have the gall to add in idol bullshit to the story to make it more marketable. For fucks sake Japan, do you know who usually reads Gate? Fucking people interested in military stuff.

Goddam now I'm getting pissed all over again.

Madura may have gotten a bullshit nerf but at least his character wasn't completely butchered. When Obito had his mask on he was the best part of the show. Then there's a 180, where he becomes a faggot after the mask removal. I'd rather have him weaker with his masked characteristics than what we got.

Macross Delta
Dad blast, the first episode was so promising

Guilty Crown and Aldnoah Zero

Chaos;Child. Could've been great, but instead it got the Chiyomaru 1-cour treatment.

I still can't get over his identity being the most predictable, boring choice.

It was so obvious I don't think many people thought Kishi would actually go through with it. Regardless, I don't think his identity was ever the problem. It was his fixation on a literal little girl he had a crush on decades ago.

every anime/manga ever created

This whole series.

Char's sister in the UC gundam series.

What happened to this blue motherfucker? I dropped the manga after that blonde villain started using stripping as a battle tactic

Gets One shot by friendship

surely not after 200 chapters of buildup

He does you want me to post that shit

oh fuck