What's your AOTS so far, Sup Forums?

What's your AOTS so far, Sup Forums?

Darling Fraxx easy,it's best anime ever,also Zero Two is zo Kawaii i want to marry her XDD

VEG
I love just turning my brain off since there is no plot that I have to pay attention to or small details that come up later. The characters are the same formula as any KyoAni so they are easily predictable. I prefer to watch it on mute at 0.25x speed so I can really soak in the visuals.

Koi wa Ameagari which kind of came out of left field for me
Its just so sweet and charming

PTE

jesus fucking christ already

If by series: CCS
If by actual season: VEG

Yorimoi

Colors is the cutest so probably that. lotta good shows, though.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

MALtards and underage fags will say VEG.
Redditurds and Narutards will say Franxx.
Gentlemen with cultured taste will say Yuru Camp.

Colors.

what about Citrus?

VEG, no contest.

Found the underage faggot.

Franxx, no contest.

Yuru camp

Sora Yori

Ameagari or Sora Yori.
Surprises of the season: Ramen Daisuki and Killing Bites.

Yuru Camp, we don't deserve it but it's still given to us, like some sort of holy redemption

Everything i watch, i enjoy truly, and equally.

SHINY DAYS

Oh, is that the Metal Gear anime I've heard about?

>underage faggot
Ironic because you sound like one.

good taste

Yorimoi no contest

>Other user sounding like an underage faggot because of one line of text
No, liking something as shitty as VEG doesn't make you an underage faggot, sure. MAL misses you.

No, you're thinking of Yurucamp.

Objectively speaking, either Basilisk or Death March. Not 10/10 shows, but everything else this season has been generic trash so whatever.

Degenerate trash

Probably KoiAme
Dorks going to Antarctica and Loli to Shogi are both strong contenders

Holy fuck what a bunch of Crunchyroll faggots. Devilman Crybaby is AOTY.

2/10 bait.

>Crunchyroll faggots
>proceeds to call netflix trash his AOTY

Split between yuru camp and sora yori. They're both so comfy

Yuru camp

I'm watching 17 anime from Winter 2018 but every week I'm looking most forward to:
>Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
>Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
>Killing Bites (yeah, I know it's trashy but I find it fun)

>AOTY
>in Winter 2018
Okay, buddy.

>Basilisk
Unnecessary 2nd season.
>Death March
Isn't this basically a slice of life isekai with an OP MC? Probably the most generic trash this season.

Colors or Yuru or Antarctica probably.

>Colors
I rarely watch series/movies with children as main characters but this show is SO heartwarming and funny. I wish it was better animated, though.

>Found the underage faggot.
I actually think VEG isn't appealing to underage people at all. It looks like some western drama that your mom would enjoy instead.

Just imagine that lolis are the ones animating it. Makes the sometimes janky faces cuter.

But yeah, aside from the obvious low budget it's really fucking good and I personally think it's a great adaptation of the manga.

Ending theme of the season for me. Surprisingly fun series as well.

Same here, I watched it thinking I'd make fun of it but then it reeled me in. Overlord close second tho

>Death March.

I forgot that even existed it was so damn generic and forgetful

So far for me, VEG narrowly beats out the competition because it actually has a story, even if they are taking forever to get to it.
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho and Yuru Camp are both comfy AF but braindead.
Darling in the FranXX flips between interesting dystopian mecha to stupid Japanese adolescent bullshit. So par for the course for mecha.
Killing Bites is dumb fun.
Runner ups are Beatless and Toji no Miko, but I'm gonna hold off on judging those until I can watch more.

Final verdict:
VEG > Sora yori = Yuru Camp > DitFXX >>> Killing Bites

Babyshitters

Killing Bites

overlord

>VEG narrowly beats out the competition because it actually has a story
What a stupid reason. Yuru Camp is understandable but Sora Yori is next on your list and has a story that's engaging from the get go.

Mitsuboshi Colors pretty easily.

Antarctica

This is the best season we've had in a while too

probably yuru camp

This.

>ctrl+f: yuru camp
>11 hits
When is Sup Forums going camping?

Does anyone else find this sort of show repulsive? I tried the first episode but something about the way it presented those moeblobs made me feel like my psyche was under attack. It's really insidious.

Top 5 for me
>Yuru Camp
>Sora Yori
>Colors
>Slow Start
>Neko

>I want to go to the South Pole
>Literally do nothing but wait passively. No conflict, mother signed note without complaint, no need to gather funds, it's all luck and waiting.
>Still not at the South Pole
Singapore episode was fun, but it's like 90% filler of cute girls doing cute things. At least with VEG I have unanswered questions that I feel we'll get around to eventually. I have no hope we'll find Antarctica girl's mother's frozen corpse.

It was a tough call but I'm sticking with it.

My husband Nishikata's show of course!

Good taste

>repulsive
Just another word for comfy.

Sora Yori, PTE and Devilman Crybaby are the uncontestable top 3 this season

Heck off Takagi

No, you're just a homosexual.

Colors is actually so fucking hilarious. Comedy of the season honestly.

I don't know, but it's definitely not Yuru Meme, Reddit in the Franxx or Baioretto Ebagaden.

For me it's very similar to Gone with the Wind. Dunno why.

>90% filler
It's a character driven story. Of course you're not going to enjoy it when you're simply dismissing all of the character interactions in favor of tunnel visioning on their goal.

You are so psychorigid. Of course they'll never find the corpse (at least, I hope they won't), it's all about Shirase making peace with the continent that robbed her of her mother. There are still some questions left, like "why did she stay outside? Did she get stuck outside in the blizzard? Did she simply lose the way to the base?" but it's mostly the trip of a young girl trying to walk in the steps of her late mother so that the story can finally have a closure. And it's as good a story as VEG, except that Yori Moi has better realisation.

Gottem!

I really like Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, Grancrest Senki, Garo, Killing Bites and Kokkoku, I'd say Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is probably my favorite show this season.

Top five is most probably:
>Amaegari
>Mitsuboshi
>Yuru Camp
>Hakumei
>Sora Yori

Sora Yori is about the journey not the destination.

>FUCK CAMPING AND FUCK YURU CAMP
Hopefully never.

>45 yo
>VEG is not on the list
Not for underage ppl they say.

No real standouts this season, but a lot of passable shows.
I probably look most forward to 3-Gatsu no Lion or Sora Yori.
If we're going by potential, I'd say Koi Wa Amageari is the most likely to have a conclusion that exceeds its previous parts. If we're putting the measuring line by already shown content shown as of today Sora Yori is probably the best.

AOTS:
Death March
Beatless
Fate/Extra
Märchen Mädchen
Slow Start
Toji no Miko
Darling in the Franxxx
Violet Evergarden
Hakumei to Mikochi
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Overlord 2
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Card Captor Sakura
Mitsuboshi Colors
Pop Team Epic
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
Yuru Camp
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan 2

If everything is AOTS,
nothing is.

Comfy is good. Lolis are great. Yuru feels like weak seasonal shit, it's soulless and the lolis don't feel like lolis just vehicles for moeblob and camping facts.

>lolis
Where did you even get this from? Did you even watch the fucking show? Jesus christ.

I can understand the other shows but what do you shiteaters see in fucking Colors and Killing Bites of all things? Pedophiles and furfags?

>16 y.o.
What lolis?

What age are they meant to be? They seemed in the loli range but I didn't make it past ep 1.

>Pedophiles and furfags?
What if yes

I liked the mitsuboshi/bocchi mangas
Also it's nice when the animators insert sexual themes in shows about children

Colors is charming, heart-warming and funny. It reminds you of being a kid and operates with the logic of lolis.

>he can't even comprehend

They really didn't look that way to me but I was so disgusted with the show I probably am not the best judge. Does it get any better?

>Fate/Extra
my nigga

Not for someone as autistic as you, no.

Sora Yori, depending on how they do the next couple of episodes. I just wish the songs were mastered better because they're all so fucking good. Yuru Camp is a close second.

I hope you raise your standards one day

Not really.

What the fuck.

This is AOTS thread. Post your standarts first.

The one with the trashiest taste wins - that's what Killing Bites is.