not female Hakuno with Gilgamesh

Nothing. All of the questions aren't answered yet

Not Altria

A vast majority of anime and manga fans think with their dicks

where
are
the
lolis?

I like it as someone who played the psp game.

No Mikon

It's no surprise that none of the Fate adaptations were particularly stellar. You simply cannot convert the greatest literary work of our era into a lesser medium and expect its themes, ideas, tone, and style to properly represent its parent material. It's a futile effort to attempt to make a story like this more accessible, it's just too smart for anime.

Nero exists.
SHAFT tier animation.
Besides these, it's a good show. Nothing is wrong.

The first 2 servant fights ended in 1 hit.
And the plot strayed from teh game greatly.

Too much "DEEP PLOT FOR NO REASON", "MUH HERO COMPLEX" and lastly fucking boring battles that show off nothing.

No one asked for a off rails of Extra

I honestly can't tell if the script is just shit or just Shaft being bad. Leaning towards blaming Shaft, though.

Not enough roshambo.

Majority of anime watchers consist of children with ADHD and other demerits in their arsenal of being real sperging cunts with zero focus to one task at hand unless they get rewarded with explosions, action and pretty colours. Nothing you can do about it, just accept the gen Z.

There hasn't been any umu bullying. I want tears.

I thought it was quite alright.

Drake = She lost because Shinji spend 1k year on fueling the city and then transfered the rights to someone else leaving his mana reserves more than empty, coupled with him and Drake being rusty and her finding no good reason to continue fighting these meaningless fights seems like a good explanation.

Robin = MC figured out that Dan used the ricochet with the bell to kill all his victims instead of ringing the bell to cover the shoots. Which lead to him finding out his sniping spot. Nero used her skills to survive bleeding out, which was a skill that existed in the game before the anime came out.

Fate/Milk Cow tits

>no Archer
>no Archer still pleasantly surprised with Shinji
>no Archer shittalking Archer

No BB

has Achilles and Odysseus been in fate yet or would lancer Achilles be 2strong

Achilles was in Apocrypha

The lolis are on the next floor.

No Redman

And his design was disappointingly bland

Started later than the rest, so people already had their schedule filled. Inconsistent sub releases.

Also they tend to gloss over some details. Not sure many people understood that Dan never shot his targets directly but through a ricochet from the bell.

>Robin = MC figured out that Dan used the ricochet with the bell to kill all his victims instead of ringing the bell to cover the shoots. Which lead to him finding out his sniping spot. Nero used her skills to survive bleeding out, which was a skill that existed in the game before the anime came out.

Most people probably didn't figure out the first and didn't know about the second, so I could see why they'd find that episode a bit weird.

They adapted the wrong part of Fate. They should have done Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver.

Did that skill exist in Extra? I remember it from FGO.

Archer with male MC would take effort though because you can't just go UMU when you dunno what to say.

just shaft things then

>Pretty Cure has better animated fights than Last Encore
Defend this.

using Nero

it's still not worse than apo, only Mordred saved this trainwreck. i wouldn't recommend any fate besides zero and ubw

they killed best servant and best master in the first episode

not redman and squirrel

>shaft can't draw action for shit
>their style clashes with the story's direction
>shat's way of drawing dialogues doesn't work with streams and piles of boring exposition
>animation quality is just bad
>story suffers from being fate
>umu saber being umu sabe and a boring character in general

So is there any significance between "sousha" being translated as Praetor or Maestro?

I assume it's merely a personal preference based on what the viewer is used to hearing/seeing throughout the Fate series, but I have no idea.

Praetor is technically wrong. It was how it was translated in the original Extra game, which is why people kept it as that in the subs
Maestro is closer to what Nero actually means when she refers to Hakuno

What the previous person said. Praetor is a style choice made by the people who translated Fate/Extra and it just stuck in everything else for consistency's sake.

Only reason why they translate it differently for each group is autism.

Fuck off inbred gorilla

they made the first fate anime adaptation. Only went down hill from there

Thrice-setting Sun is in the game. Only resurrects her once though, but that's probably more for gameplay reasons. The name already implies it works like Nero stated in the episode.

Nothing went wrong.
In terms of fights, there's only some moments I expect anything decent
>whenever Nero uses Domus Aurea
>vs Julius and Li
>vs Leo and Gawain
>vs Twice and Saver (Buddha)

What would a date with Nero be like?

Ah, thanks. I tended to focus more on Archer and Caster routes.

Praise her. Praise her more.

The way Shaft has directed it is begging to be compared to Monogatari, which has way better writing.
Other than that, it's the best Fate anime outside the original VN adaptations.

>.gif

There is no fucking reason for servants to die from ONE normal hit. Not even NP hit, just a normal sword slash. Like come on, this is not a samurai quickdraw western. Even if you say that Drake was completely out of mana after doing her NP, Robin was not.

Rosa Ictus is skill, not mundane slash. Even Armored A rank endurance servants are glass cannons that can be killed by normal slash or spell from modern magus.

I hate it as someone who played the psp game.

I like it but it still feels like a prologue, hopefully the show starts building momentum soon. Also the fight scenes look like shit because Shaft.

>Rosa Ictus is skill, not mundane slash.
Its a mundane skill that performs a slash, dont try to wriggle out of it.

>Even Armored A rank endurance servants are glass cannons that can be killed by normal slash or spell from modern magus.
In your FGO bullshit perhaps. Servants are de facto immune to normal non enchanted weapons, that's why Kiritusugu didnt even try to kill servants despite modern sniper rifles firing multitides above speed of sound, Soichirou had to be enchanted to go for unprotected Saber's head and Amakusa's sword had to be enchanted as well.

>the plot strayed from the game greatly
Nasu himself said this would be a new story and not an adaptation of Extra, brainlet

To be fair, Robin didn't have much time to live anyways. When Nero slashed him, Hakuno shot Dan more or less at the same time.

>Robin was not.
Yes, and he didn't die. He got slashed, sure, but he lived. He just gave up on fighting, because his Master, Dan, was killed by Hakuno. Robin lost, didn't die.

Take a load of this secondary

In the original VN servants are unable to continue fighting after one good hit all the time. Even Herc lost one of his lives after being blasted by Rin. Normal servant would be dead at this point. I don't know where you got the idea that servants without special skill or np are supposed to tank hits.

Uhh, hello???
Tamamo??? Right????
Where is Tamamo?????
This is why this show is failing.

one asked for it.

>I don't know where you got the idea that servants without special skill or np are supposed to tank hits
From the VN. This is the sort of shit Servants survive WITHOUT EVEN A FUCKING MASTER.
You can argue this was just plot armor. Shirou and Emiya had those, at Rank EX. They needed it to beat Gilgamesh. But that doesn't change the fact that a Servant as weak as Robin, if not worse, survived this shit without any support, with ease.

Yet with his first fight with gimped Artoria he nearly dies after single slash and needs days to recover. And yes, tanking gob after being reduced to 10% of his power and returning later to save the day was utterly bullshit plot armor, one of the worst parts of fsn.

Battle continuation, same with Lancah

Fuck off secondary, at least read the fucking VN so you understand why Archer took the hit or why Archer survived

nice joke user

Archer doesn't have BC. I was explained as Independent Action + he eats some animals and shit for mana

is this novel any good?

>i wouldn't recommend any fate besides zero and ubw
what about presage flowers

Archer doesn't have BC. By all accounts, he should've died from that. Even if he didn't, he couldn't have escaped, fooling everyone into thinking he'd dead. His survival was pure and simply plot armor.

nero a shit

Fatefags are saving money for gacha instead.

It's only been 5 episodes. Too early to call her shit. At least wait until the show is finished.

i'm not even talking about the anime

Pretty cure has better animated fights than almost everything

>no one played Extra for the fights
>no one is watching Extra for the fights
I say this is a faithful adaptation.

Precure is Toei right? Why does this look 100x better than anything else they're doing these days?

The animators like drawing cute magical girls, thats why they go the extra mile to make it look good

Probably

so even toei can do some good shit from time to time
didn't expect that

That dude should be a chick

For whatever reason the studio decided to make the eyes of all the female characters twice as large as all the males, the eye to face ratio is off putting

Not enough NIKUI

Not enough Nero

I want to cuddle Nero!

No! NO! NONONONO! That's the one THE ONE single fate that should never EVER be adapted by Shaft. The storytelling in Fragments would make Shaft do a convoluted mess!

What went wrong is that most people watching it are brainlets. As I said somewhere when episode one aired, Nasu trusted too much on the audience's intelligence, and he needed to take it easy if he ever wanted to reach a wide viewership. Now I'll be only speculating, but I think Nasu intended to make Last Encore episodes leave you intrigued for the whole week, so people go out with other people in boards or whatever to discuss and try to find out what's going on. A pretty fun engagement that any author would want to see for his work.
SHAFT is screwing a bit here and there (once in a while they screw it up more, like in ep 3), yet Last Encore is still more consistent than any other Fate anime.
Now compare what happened in LE until now with Zero and UBW. Presuming that this will be one cour, UBW and Zero had two cours, so episode 5 of LE will correspond to the episode 10 mark of them, or something like that. At episode 10 of any of these two, I was killing myself out of boredom. I took like a year to finish UBW first season, it was a chore. Zero I almost dropped midway, but since people were praising it so much, I had to see what was the deal beyond "muh chivalry" and "let's create tension with a battle only to spend three episodes in word wars". Also, if you compare them all at episode 5, things get even worse for the ufotable shows. LE can be too fast sometimes, but at least it get things done.
Pretty much this. What I say is, especially for anime, is that it's better to have nothing to understand than to have something that needs to be understood. You can't risk with brainlets.

I want to kiss her!

Toei is always good. They just like keep their powerlevel (heh) down most of the time.

Imagine being so dumb you actually think Nasu's boring writing is "trusting" the audience (lmao) He hasn't produced anything remotely interesting since CCC and most sane people are tired of getting new Fateshit every 6 months at this point. Sorry, but revisiting these same characters for the nth time in a row isn't really interesting anymore. Nasu's been doing the same old song and dance with Nero now for a stupid long time.

Also, TM is basically doomed to their Gachashit audience that they helped cultivate and unfortunately for them that means that they aren't going to give much of a shit about more "''serious"" works like Last Encore purportedly is. Not like the thirsty anime secondaries are much better than the Gacha secondaries, though. Type-Moon probably has the worst fanbase in the mainstream at the moment.

Then why the hell DBS look like ass

>Sorry, but revisiting these same characters for the nth time in a row isn't really interesting anymore. Nasu's been doing the same old song and dance with Nero now for a stupid long time.
this tbqh

so tired of the Extraverse at this point. just fuck off Nasu, do something new and interesting.

Why are there so many Greeks but such a pitiful amount of Romans?

>what went wrong
the assumption that the lack of subs would somehow stop or slow shitposting from the all-time worst fanbase on Sup Forums

Toei's animation talent is literally always working on Precure and rarely/never anything else.

Because no one in the animation world cares about dragonball. Mangafags treat it with some respect but it has never once been a critical darling in the anime industry

Perfect in every regard.

Nasu once again proves he's a fucking hack.

because most of roman mythology was just taken from elsewhere and then integrated into their own myths. See Hercules and Heracles for example.
Doesn't make much sense to include the Roman copy if you already have the original so we mostly just get Roman emperors.