The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

Dammit, Kyon. Why did you have to go ahead and do it?
Day after day you go on about how annoying it is to deal with Suzumiya's bullshit. But once the world was restored to normal you just couldn't handle it, could you. Hypocrite.

This world, twisted to satisfy Haruhi's childish dreams, to the whims of her amusement.
Yuki's existence, reduced to silently following you two. Her sole, hard-earned friendship - erased, her character - undone. But even so her desire to live a normal life broke through, even as a soulless automation she eventually gathers the will to set things back to how they were supposed to be. But was it ever about her with you? Egoist.

In a state of mind when she is as timid as a mouse and as selfless as... a very selfless person, the last of the very few times she dared to express her wishes - it was for you to stop, to not leave her. Before you utterly destroyed her being once again. Regular people that were once twisted to become amusing to your abusive goddess, had a chance at normal life given to them, yourself included. But you decided to take it away once again. What you did is worse than murder. And for what? For fun?

What gave you the right to decide the fate of the world? Or, who, would be the better question. It was Yuki once again. One last failsafe, final loophole - because unlike you, she did not want to irreversibly enforce her will on the world.
She chose YOU.
But I'd say she chose wrong.

tl;dr Kyon a shit, Yuki GOAT, fuck you
On an unrelated note, have this super dank OC that I made. Yes I made this thread solely to show it off.

Your complaint is reasonable up until where you put blame on Kyon for changing the world. It was Yuki who did that. Kyon did nothing wrong putting the world back in its correct order, if anything it would have been wrong of him to leave it as is. Kyon didn't ask Yuki to change anything and like everyone else and he is merely a unwitting victim of Yuki's PMSing.

Well no, it was Haruhi that changed it first. The "correct" order is Yuki's version. (or at least I assume she didn't twist it all out of proportion herself)

Nope. Yuki's version is something completely made up by her.
Theres no conclusive proof Haruhi actually changed anything major, Koizumi's is the only faction that really thinks that.

>still not realizing that Kyon is a tsundere and actually likes the shit Haruhi is doing
its like you didn't even watched the movie at all

In the correct order Yuki wouldn't even exist.

>yukifags

Well.. I can't really argue that.
But doesn't it seem the most logical that the childish mind of Haruhi would wish all these supernatural things into existence, given the power?
And the regular, pretty mundane lives of everyone with little to no personality tweaks (Yuki excluded) seem like the way they were initially?
It makes the most sense in my head, but that's just theorising at this point.

I'm sorry but you have autism go kill yourself already for having a bad taste on waifus

I'll be sure to get on that

If I had to compare a teenage girl having God powers and the existence of Aliens, Time Travelers, and Espers, I'd say the existence of the latter 3 makes more sense than the existence of the former.

>wojakposting
Kill yourself.

Actually I would still fix the world so I could bone the non-Disappearance standard dandere Yuki.

The glasses edition Yuki is very meh

Wait, what teenage girl having God powers?
It's been a minute, so maybe I'm misremembering.

Besides, one has those three AND Haruhi, whilst in the other she takes her own power and/or her own memories of it away.

Ah. I see you are a man of culture as well.

Yeah same

It's one in the same, that's like having a lover, but not liking her when she's only have awake, of course you should like all aspects of her, even the parts of her that are different from the way she normally acts.

The glasses Yuki is what Yuki wanted to be or maybe what she thought Kyon wanted to have.
But to me it looks like she's different from what Yuki was.

>it’s a yukifag projecting his feelings on Kyon thread

>file deleted
Wow, mods are pretty autistic on here, huh?