Itt isekais with more proactive support cast

>itt isekais with more proactive support cast
because the hero is not going to accomplish a fucking thing anyway

And then there's fuckers like this dude who decide to start doing things from the moment they pop up.

Dead thread
This was so bad, the art really doesn't help either.

Still better than Dungeon Seeker

I mildly liked this one

Are there any isekai where the MC is reincarnated to world where the moral is reversed, kinda like Amahara world?

Technically that is not an isekai...yet. They are still in our world, you can't really call it isekai if the MC didn't isekaied yet

Someone spoil me on what happens in potion loli

Warhammer 40k isekais when?

Nope only his H Manga and the SFW version of it.

Can any other Isekai protag even compete?!

Why has no one ever made a WN where the guy's name is literally Chad Thundercock? Then it turns out that he was a wimp.

I want more of punished goblin.

>Eiyuu Musume's author is the same author as Hakai Me no Yuuri's
>Eiyuu's MC is gifted in a type of magic that lets her transform her body as its highest tier
oh no

>LHT
Reading their version hurt my brains.

>You will never force the world to change so it can stop enslaving people like yourself

He literally single handed develops the wortenia peninsula, get friends with elfs, beastmen and other demi-humans get his army supplied with powerfull weaponry made by those races, take the City of Epiroz, The Kingdom of Roseria faces a peasant rebellion that Queen Lupis cant crush because there's another uprising from Princess Ladine.
Manages to singlehanded, wipe out the northen nobility while at same time taking one third of the kingdom by himself.
Currently plotting to either force a marry the Queen or declare independence.

There aren't many ways the plot in that could work. The H manga version would never have much plot at all, the SWF version, or a version with no chance of any development at all similar to many existing manga without the isekai.

Have you guys heard about this AMAZING condiment called MAYONNAISE?

Do parallel worlds count as isekai?

Sounds like some idiots idea of a realistic plot. In reality he would just get exploited by someone smarter and double crossed early on.

I've tried mayo on various things and it's pretty good. Even a simple salad is great with some as a very light dressing.

So what happens with Elena? Is she a genuine ally throughout the WN?

How does that noble die? Slowly?

To be fair, earliest references to mayo are from somewhere between 1700-1800. They probably had eggs and oil before that, so it's not an incredibly obvious invention. Same for tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
And I'm actually gonna say that new sauces probably would be popular and amazing.
Soy sauce is fucking ancient tho.

>In reality he would just get exploited by someone smarter and double crossed early on.
Seems like some smartass idea of a realistic plot.

>inb4 meme team and real meat
>inb4 spoiler fuuka
>inb4 dead demon and Blake

The kingdom is run by idiots who can't breathe without help, a road kill rat could conquer them.

>The reason to read Isekai

The guy is a 16 year old that only practices swordmanship with his grandpa every morning and he somehow completely destroyed 5 veteran knights fully equipped with armors and weapons. It's literally suspension of disbelief the novel.

I vaguely recall some horseshit about summoned people being really strong but it's still a pretty bad introduction which is unfortunate since it sorts itself out later.

>An isekai within an isekai
>He keeps dying and reincarnating into other worlds

Don’t forget the fact that he’s a 16-year old oriental boy. Those veteran knights never saw it coming.

16 years old and built like a brick shithouse

I'll add my Autism Fran posting to that list soon

He was taught various martial arts. One of which was swordsmanship.

Mate, he can crush your skull with his armpit, fucker is built.

Was Amanda always this big?

She can probably kill you by swinging her breasts around.

He gets her to join his side by promising her she can kill Hodram. She slaughters Hodram and his family as they try to escape to his wife's country after being crushed. She "supports" Lapis after she basically banishes Ryouma to the Wortenia Peninsula. After he crushes Duke Epiroz and the northern nobles she defects to Ryouma's side because Lapis' ineffectiveness as a ruler is leading to the country falling into ruin. She flat out refuses to fight Ryouma for pretty much any reason aside from if he attacked Lapis and she had been a good ruler, which she isn't. She even helps him set up diplomatic connections with the Zalda and Mist Kingdoms, pretty much setting it up so when he takes the Kingdom he's recognized as it ruler by his neighbor nations.

shes been upgraded user the author said to the manga artist one of his biggest regrets is not making her boobs big so he obliged and made them big.

>Veteran Knights
If you kept reading, you'd realize most knights in that world are absolute garbage nobles who just want the prestige of being a Knight and are shit in real combat which is why they summon and enslave earthlings to fight and die for them.

She currently in charge of administrating a town that borders the Empire.
And can't do shit about Ryouma taking raiding/occupying cities in the North.

About Epiroz
He declares war on the Duke of Epiroz because he sent spies to wortenia peninsula to keep on eye on him but the ninjas killed them.
So he uses it as an excuse to declar war on the Duke.
The duke rallies other nobleman houses in the north to his aid.
Ryouma take it as a chance to raid the nothern territories and refugees begin to flock Epiroz.
Ryouma wins a battle and then sieges Epiroz and due to the massive influx of refugees the supplues are shortened and there's a massive unrest in the town and the Duke's Wife betrays him, He's killed by Ryouma i think in a duel
He even tells his backstory that he killed his father and took his title.

He was early on, because of trade.
The problem is that things are doing fine for Ryouma not only because he's smart but because there's an organization of merchants that exploits the Empire for profits.
People who are summoned are turned into slaves and a lot of them are sold to nobles to be abused there's an american that was summoned alongside his wife and she was abused until she died and later he was bought by this organization and he instigated the peasant rebellion on the Kingdom of Roselia.
The Zaruda Kingdom only managed to endure because Princess Shaldina.
Both Saito and Sudo are traitors and work for that organization and they were responsible for giving out the Empire's battle plans to the Kingdom of Zaruda.
That's why their commander Joshua was capable of holding out for an entire year against the Empire before Ryouma's arrival

And he is really experienced in real combat because he lives in the most brutal place on Earth, Japan.

Thanks anons, it feels good to actually learn about a WN where bad shit is part and parcel but with an actual capable MC this time that understands the way shit works and uses it to his advantage. I've gotten tired of MC's that end up in a world like that yet act like goody two-shoes who get taken advantage of over and over again.

She's does "side" with him mostly because of his ideals and such but despite the connection she has with other kingdoms mainly her spying ring.
There's still the problem that he's a commoner and it was pointed out that many nobles having relatives on the other kingdoms that's why Ryouma was called to the Royal Capital because he wiped out many noble houses in the North.

pls

Elena has always been loyal to Rozeria itself, the ruler is completely inconsequential to her, and in her and pretty much every noble that Ryouma recruited during the civil war feel this is Lapis' and crews just rewards for basically betraying Ryouma after he LITERALLY SAVED THEIR LIVES AND COUNTRY. Not to mention after seeing him in action during the civil war and again in Zalda she knows she would be crushed should she ever bear fangs at him anyway, but she won't because he treats her like his grandma anyway. He isn't a commoner anymore either, he's been a noble since he was sent to the peninsula, albeit a minor one. And summoning him to the capital is fucking pointless because they are once again going to get outskilled because Meltina and Mikhail are literal retards who only know blind loyalty.

This edgelord doesn't even hold a candle to him.

Training with his grandfather is quite frankly the most challenging fight he's had in his life aside from his duel against Kyle at the end of the civil war, and that was because Kyle used magic and he could not. Really not understanding why people keep harping on the Knights like they are some paragon of martial prowess of something, if anything him being a master of fucking strategy and warfare and combat at fucking 16 is a much bigger flag than anything else. Especially since everyone else sees him as a 30+ year old man and mentions as such.

What the FUCKKKKKKKK is his problem?

Just fucking look at the guy, does he look 16 to you?

Getting stabbed in the back by the whole world and killing the one person who wasn't a scheming bastard to you does that to a man.

What kinda pussy ass country you live in where 16 year olds don't look like that?

Really dislike how they have to bring their "superior" food

The author shouldn't read too much European history.
It gives them way too much edgy stuff to write from.

>MUH GLORIOUS FOLDED JAPANESE CUISINE

Since when are boar patties superior nihongo cuisine?

O
MY
AMAZON
FOOD

That is not even the issue i have with them, the issue that is that the ingredients for "superior cuisine" are usually easily accesible, yet for some reason it blows everybody's minds when the MC does shit like combining grilled fish with rice, because nobody in their 1000+ years of existence thought about combining two food ingredients they've used forever together.

I'm a secondary so only read the manga.
It doesn't turn out like that?

Reading Tsuki Ga feels like reading like reading Overlord without the edge, 120 chapters in and I like it so far.
How do you propose he make superior nihongo food without access to standard nihongo ingredients? Guy cooks with what he has access to, if you want more examples of isekai MCs cooking things that aren't nip stuff you've got Arc who fucking loves Italian food, one of the main reasons the plot started moving in the latter half of the current volumes is because wanted to find a fantasy tomato analogue.

It could use more SoL with Mio and Tomoe, but it helps that while a bit of revenge is a goal, he isn't focused on it.

What about an isekai where a previous MC ends up as a support?

I feel like Slave Harem is almost perfect. Slaves, fucking, game mechanics, endless dungeon grinding. If only it had skills too.

Already done
Angel densetsu
Transfer student storm bringer

I remember reading skills mixed in with the endless grinding.

Classes have skills and he sometimes ponders about which ones are useful but they are more of a class feature than separate skill system that he can collect

This is okay, it's obviously by a complete noob who read re:monster and decided to do his own series with a kinda cowardly goblin.
The big boobed main girl is waifu material.

OH MY FATHERS BLADE
OH MY COOKING CAMPS
OH MY SABER
OH MY NIPPON HERITAGE

Seems interesting, which one is this?
Brown Saber only cares about Hamburg Steak though.

Reading the FPS manga and its getting good, the world its a dangerous place and people are dying left and right

With more or less rape?

That's not the only fact, Lupis also failed to back up Earl Bergston proposal's, and the other Earl that i dont remember the name of.
She knows she will be crushed by him but the problem is that Lupis is getting more and more isolated and losing supporters, Lupis is of the same and getting more "depressive" there's also the fact that Mikail will probably betray her.
I know he's not a commoner anymore but he has a commoner background and nobles doesnt respect him much, aside from a few ones like Bergston.
And even when he was in Zaruda he was treated badly and he had to do a mock battle to "prove" himself and he still has a lot of anymosity from the aristocracy there and some knights.
Despite the fact that the King of Zaruda is "indebted" to him, however due to the bad peacy treaty with the Empire they can't do nothing against their neighbors.

It's just a bite.

So it's basically King x Reshia without the kingdom building? Could be nice.

That would be hilarious

I like it too but it's starting to reach the point where I have to wonder why the fuck anyone at all would step out of the fortified cities

>Emperor gets isekaid into typical Japanese fantasy harem story

I'd read it

yo no one is gonna believe that you fags actually hate isekai if you keep having 2-3 maxed out threads about them everyday.

Demon Lord larper is basically that, isn't it

We are very tsundere for isekai

I don't hate isekai, I just dislike some of them.

They fucked up, it was supposed to be normal harpies but they were a more powerful subspecies.

And now that fucking monster appears

Even with his broken character ass he can't do shit.
The ammo remains a problems

He had a one on one meeting with the Queen of the Mist Kingdom, the Rozerian Nobles can go get fucked. He was mistreated in Zalda because he brought 300 troops dressed in all black and had women mixed in. After the 1 5man cell shits on the knights in a duel the Knight Commander and King acknowledge him, with some coaxing from Elena as well of course. As for Mikhail, I don't think he'll ever betray Lapis persay, but I do think his crushed pride will get him killed sooner rather than later by Ryouma. I gotta wonder when the organization Sudou is a part of gets tired of him unwittingly empowering Ryouma and offs him though.

It's a tad too big now.

>2-3
try 4-5

Yo anons, just your friendly neighborhood reminder to keep working on YOUR isekai. Show the nips what true literature is like.

No.

best isekai coming through

>The ammo remains a problems
Didn't he get fuckload of gems from the merchant?

Cause he got good money, but the gem/in game gem conversion is shit.
And damn, why the hell was he using a WWII era rifle?

They're low tier gems though and the conversion ratio is shit.

Probably cheapest set but also high damage. He needs to conserve after all.

Any western isekai worth reading?

>hate isekai
now when did we ever say that?

Narnia