Dragon Ball Super

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla? Let alone defeat her.And I’m not talking about base form Caulifla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Caulifla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla with a qt3.14 autistic waifu (who has LSS), equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a LSS while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Caulifla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving gohanfags crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power SSBlue Caulifla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can fuse with Kale to turn into the Legendary SS False God and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor Caulifla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u283lE-hpDg?t=33
youtube.com/watch?v=kBJ8w0ogGHA
youtube.com/watch?v=VaBatLTf6aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They cant touch you if you cannot be touched

Daaaamn

Gohan wins, easy.

After Dragon Ball Super ends, they should fast forward to the Dragon Ball Online story-line (also written by Toriyama).

Kill off Goku and Vegeta

Age 801
> Realizing his death is imminent, Goku, who wanted to settle their rivalry, left the Earth with Vegeta. Years later, a supernova explosion was detected; perhaps caused by Goku and Vegeta's battle.

Let's focus on the new generation instead. And perhaps base an arc on the Time-Breakers and Demon Realm, canon concepts that haven't been explored in DBS.

We don't need to focus on a main character who has gotten so ridiculously over-powered, that he's basically Angel-tier now (with Mastered UI). We need tension to exist.

Who?

New generation is boring and DB would lose all of it's hardcore and casual fans if it was about Pan and Uub's little adventures.

Caulifla isn't even that strong. Kale alone did WAY better than Caulifla did against Goku.

Hell, as far as Caulifla compares to Universe 7...she is only above Roshi, Tien, and Krillin.

Even Kale is barely above Android 18, when she got destroyed by a beatened and exhausted SSG Goku (even while teaming up with Caulifla)

>New generation is boring
Only because they are never focused on.

Gotenks proves that they can at least be creative

Gohan couldn't even win a game of chess against the Narutoverse despite his entire life being his mom locking him in his room and making him study.
Smartest character in the series, best plan he can come up with is a cuckcircle

They're not boring but they wouldn't fit as MCs. I'd prefer they'd be secondary characters.

>We don't need to focus on a main character who has gotten so ridiculously over-powered, that he's basically Angel-tier now (with Mastered UI). We need tension to exist.

The ONLY battles Goku has won (without assistance) is against Botamo and Kefla. That's it.

They just need to make antagonists stronger. Or not based on raw strength alone (magic, time, etc)

>new dbz arc focuses on gohan as MC

>boring highschool/saiyaman arc
>babidi appears
>recoome 2.0 appears and abuses Videl
>couldn't even go SSJ2 for crush but will for some nature-loving machine
>so weak kamehameha couldn't destroy majin egg but rather boosts energy
>so weak even needs a cheat code to be relevant again
>gets GOD mode in le short time
>gets cocky with it
>literally same mistake that killed his daddy
>cockiness lead to bro + master getting absorbed (REMEMBER DADDY AND TORANKSU?)
>jobs so fucking hard
>daddy appears (again) for help
>couldn't catch a potara
>gets absorbed
>causes the WHOLE planet earth destruction
>daddy legit had to come back to life to save Earth because can't protect the planet for shit

Why do people like him again?

I would've said the same about Boruto until he got his own anime

This.

Babidi was interesting but he was ugly as shit. Hit was an interesting antagonist with unique time-skipping abilities but got overshadowed in ToP by raw-stremghted alien.

Because of Teen Gohan, who represented the 90s fanbase who grew up with the series.
But then Toriyama booked Gohan to not get over, he didn't get over, then was surprised he wasn't over

> He didn't mention Trunks

>can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.
I always read the pasta just for this part.

I couldn't care less about Boruto at all. The ninja war got more complicated for me to care about the manga back in 2016.

>The ONLY battles Goku has won (without assistance) is against Botamo and Kefla.
> Kefla

Easily the best knock out in DBS

>toei trying to atttact their young audience by mentioning u6
>they fail and get same rating as before
>fuck up the writing for vegeta and get shit rating

Typical Toei.

didn't mention his newborn baby girl, you know the one he skipped training for?

But he mentioned the little twink faggot he's known for all of 3 hors period.

Fuck, he even got super saiyajin kawaiii because of MUH CABBA!!!

Goddamn.Super fucks up everything. Vegeta looks like a litteral faggot who threw away his family his pride and his univese for some underage boi pussy.

Gohan needs to take one for his species and breed this chick.

>they fail and get same rating as before
So...still Top 10?

>tfw only good episode after Kefla were GODpo episode

Typical toei

>Thumbs up to yourself
Is this the Dragon Ball universal jobbing sign?

Goku

yes

>Vegeta looks like a litteral faggot who threw away his family his pride and his univese for some underage boi pussy.
Did you even see Vegeta's final moment before losing?

He was thinking of Bulma, Trunks, and Bra most of the time

Retarded speed-watcher

episodes are not determined by ratings,these episodes are written way too ahead of time for that to be the case

Vegeta vs Jiren was good too

Kale is for ____

erasing

I love this meme

There is only one who is Chad enough to to do it

youtu.be/u283lE-hpDg?t=33

Trust me, I really wanted to include that.

The problem is that it's only good in terms of art and choreography. The episode has 0 effect on the story: no one was eliminated, nothing shocking or important happened.

Remove the episode and the story would remain the absolute same. It's sad because the episode would have been a 10/10 with GODpo and Kefla's 116.

Loving

Pre love boost or post love boost?

Pre love boost wasnt doing shit to Giant Ribrianne.

breeding

>Easily the best knock out in DBS

No, that goes to Vegeta knocking out Toppo because it had better animation and was a more touching scene.

>The episode has 0 effect on the story
It definitely showed that Vegeta was hopeless

Also I'm pretty sure there was a fight on the side with Toppo (or was it Dypso?)

This

Scratch that. THIS.

But that could be said for 127 and 128.

And Toppo vs Gohan/17 and Dyspo vs Frieza were just side fights. The big focus was Vegeta vs Jiren. Yet the only story we got from that was that Vegeta got knocked out (which was only relevant in 123, where the storyboard was pretty great but the art and animation dragged it down a LOT)

>Year 2018
>Gohan still triggers autists

I think it's time for the Chadforce to assemble

That's weird gohan. Aren't you an autist yourself?

S N U
N
U

youtube.com/watch?v=kBJ8w0ogGHA

MUH DICK

Godhan will always trigger fat neckbeard waifufags

> It's a 1 vs 1 fight

Where the FUCK is Freeza? He's still in the ring

>Where the FUCK is Freeza?

Saitama.

>barely done anything in the tournament
>didn't get to ryona anybody important
>jobs this hard
Why do the writers treat Freeza this way?

Based Chadforce living in Sup Forums's head rent free

He had some good scenes/episodes with Frost, Dypso, and Gohan

Not to mention his non-fight scenes were always a treat.

The last thing this series needs is more power creep. That second point is the only way to save Dragon Ball from the shit Z set it to. Fuck the Zfags and Powerscalers and power levels in general. Introduce bad guys with unique ways of fighting that match their character and still make them a threat. If Jojo can make a character who's main ability is literally just to heal and fix things beat someone with the power to literally blow shit out of existance just by touching them then there is no reason why Dragon Ball can't do the same with it's characters. I couldn't give two shits if it made every one of Goku's forms irrelevant, as long as it improved the show.

You're a massive fucking retard.

> Jiren and Goku have a double knock-out
> Freeza still in the ring
> Team Universe 7 wins

Based Freeza

Nice argument speedfag

You literally don't have an argument you fucking retard, now shut your autistic mouth

freeza is still freeza, he's not even as strong as fat buu

sure he could handle some of the trash, and for some reason he adapted quickly to a very weak version of hakai, but his power level was handled correctly

>why do the writers treat freeza this way
Why do you believe he deserves better ?

>You literally don't have an argument

Read: >He was thinking of Bulma, Trunks, and Bra most of the time

Rewatch the episode retard. If you even did so in the first place.

>he's not even as strong as fat buu
Golden Frieza originally was stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta and Goku, who are miles stronger than Fat Buu. You're retarded.

>most of the time
Wrong. You're a fucking moron. It's been "Cabba this Cabba that" the entire time. Stop trying to argue with your intellectual better.

>freeza is still freeza, he's not even as strong as fat buu

You're joking...right?

Retard alert.

Are you fucking retarded or just baiting?

> no he didn't!
> n-not "most" of the time!

Nice backtrack retardo

>lacks reading comprehension
>is too cataclysmically autistic to follow a post chain on Sup Forums
You should consider just ending your life, you're obviously too stupid and worthless to be anything other than a blight on the intellectuals of the world, the ones who can actually think.

xD

Cabba is an inspiring guy.

A huge issue I have with power levels is it implies that goku couldn't win his fights if it wasn't for him having genetics that allow him to win through sheer strength.

Where's the skill? he gets his ass beat until he transforms.

See:

this..saiyans rely on transformations and not on skill. Imagine if a guy like Piccolo had access to the same power ups like Saiyans or imagine Jiren having the same transformations. Saiyans are cheaters.

Higher power levels and new transformations don't always equal wins.
Trunks used a new form that gave him a way higher PL than Cell and still lost.
All of Goku's new forms in Super have lost as well in important fights.

So you have no argument. You could just admit it like a man instead of being a little bitch about it. Shut up and stop posting now.

Do you love Vados

> genetics

Goku trains. He would've jobbed to Black even harder if he didn't train in the Time Chamber for 3 days.

He still lost so...not sure what the point of that was

daily reminder that Ultimate Gohan is the biggest jobber version of Gohan yet faggots post him nonstop. The only reason why people like Gohan is because of muh potential

>Barely 10 year old Gohan, and even that is only because of the the time chamber
>"Teen Gohan"
>Actual teenage Gohan in freaking high school
>"Adult Gohan"
Video games were a mistake

No, they do equal wins. It's why Krillin will never be able to beat Ultra Instinct Goku

> THIS mad
> best counter-argument was "but muh semantics"

Just give it up retard. Pay attention to the show next time before you make yourself look stupid.

do you love having aids?

I thought I just told you to shut the fuck up and stop posting, you pathetic, beaten excuse for an opponent.

Toei has showed us 17 can defeat Episode 110 UI Goku.

>169137636

Is the OST out?

New UI concept art leaked.

Here's a pity (You).

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic (all of it), and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins (because that's apparently how it works), while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Soon

But its the truth because LOLTOEI, they made that version of UI Goku a joke the moment Piccolo mentions Kefla full power was even above Episode 110 UI Goku who was weaker than Episode 116 UI Goku.

None of that means 17 could beat UI Goku at any point.
>made it a joke
No, Kefla was just strong as fuck.

GOKU VS JIREN HYPETRAIN GET ON BOARD BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=VaBatLTf6aU

He could block punches from a somewhat serious Jiren, who was obviously stronger than casual Jiren(Episode 110).

first SS3 female