Sup Forums is not currently discussing this

explain yourselves.

Nothing has happened in months, nothing to talk about

There was dozens of threads already you slow fuck, several that hit the post limit, just because you've heard about only now doesn't mean threads will still be in full gear.

It was discussed days ago, when the chapter is new. What is there to say other than "good riddance"?

How long has she been in potato state anyway? I forget which chapter it was, so can't look up the date it was published. I imagine it's close to 2 decades, though.

22 years

22 years, the golden age was just a few volumes long.

>Casca was a potato for longer than most of this board have been alive
Wow.

She doesn't look like casca any more. Her cheeks at too round, her nose has vanished and her eyes are bigger.

Actually, it's been just a little under 21 years.

The chapter is from like, March 1997.

The volume with the Eclipse was released setember 1996, no?

Holy shit if Casca's head were any smaller she'd be the brainlet meme

I mean, let's see what she has to say.

My money's on "I'm gonna KILL Praxis!"

La retardada..

Somebody post the non-fucked-up wideface scans

Her head is a good size for her body, she's a 5'2"womanlet. Bigger people tend to have bigger body parts, it's forgivable and unnoticeable as you read cause when standing next to Guts, her head is above his waist. Which the proper height God intended for all women.

heh

So this healing will bring Casca back with zero mental scars, or it will just make her functional again to then rage / get sad about the fact she lost everyone, got gang raped, all courtesy of Griffith?

Mentar scars are pretty much confirmed thanks to the torns around her heart.
Odds are she will become sane but be forced to remember and deal with the painful memories.

CASAC
ACSCA

I have seen at least 10 threads with this pic. And I don't come here often recently.

berserk is trash

A year younger for me

Cursed image

its fucking insane how long this has been going on. Has Mirura ever said ANYTHING about this being his literal life work?

Miura doesn't do interviews, doesn't come out too much, there aren't many pictures of him around. There was a time some years ago in which the fact he cancelled his personal his phone service became a meme, did he do it because he bought a cellphone or because he is so lonely that no one calls him, therefore having a phone was a waste of money?

There are threads about this literally every day, using this exact same picture