Girls & Panzer

Why does Erika get so much hate?
Her manners are not worse than Katyusha's, and her disliking Miho makes sense from her point of view.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's the hobby of the GuPfags here

I like her

Will she ever stop eating?

user, if you stop eating, you will soon die.

>Maho comparing model with original?

Erika a shit

I would like to see how Erika will do against Miho next year as the commander of KMM.
Given how that Ooarai's this collection of talented oddballs, will be even worse for Erika if Ooarai somehow managed to hobble together a full roster by next year.

Hey, she's not the one cheating.

Erika still has more and stronger tanks, also unlike Maho she will not hold back against Miho.
And both Miho and Erika know each other and the others weaknesses, so it might be a quite close match.

Think Erika will eat her pride and stay out of dueling against Miho? The only ones that are capable of holding their own against Miho in 1v1 tank duel are Maho and Arisu.

Darjeeling for one only does so as a feint, and even that runs real risk of losing right there.

I don’t get the sense she dislikes her as much as she views Miho as her rival for Mayo’s affection and sweet embrace

Maho*

competition

Why?
She didn't opt for a duel with Miho in the final, instead she even thought Maho dueling with Miho was a stupid idea and rushed to help Maho.
Erika tried to snipe Miho the first instant she saw her, she just wanted to end the match quickly and decisively. Why would she change her mind in a rematch?

I hope that never

Erika knows better than to being an idiot and take on Miho face to face. If there's a rematch, she'll likely try to take Miho out if there's any opening.

>wife punches you for impregnating her
>leaves with the kid

Tbh that'd open season for me too

How about those GuP game sales?

01./01. [PS4] Monster Hunter: World - 53.982 / 1.890.273 (-37%)
02./00. [PS4] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match - 46.411 / NEW
03./00. [PS4] Metal Gear Survive - 31.359 / NEW
04./00. [PS4] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal - 24.118 / NEW
05./03. [NSW] Splatoon 2 - 19.501 / 2.062.345 (-11%)
06./06. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 17.259 / 1.363.646 (-10%)
07./12. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 12.252 / 883.780 (+4%)
08./11. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey - 11.639 / 1.626.145 (-8%)
09./05. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 - 8.959 / 147.634 (-58%)
10./00. [PSV] Harukanaru Toki no Naka de Ultimate - 8.833 / NEW

>Erika knows better than to being an idiot

holy shit, source?

>that "idiot" almost got Miho minutes after the match had started and only missed because of the anteaters

>Erika got a perfect oppertunity delivered by her captain
>still screws up
>this is supposed to show her "competence"

>17 years old
>being that small
Do not breed with Katyusha, or your kids will be retarded.

>her disliking Miho makes sense from her point of view
>bullies the girl who put herself at risk to save the lives of several of her clubmates
Unless Koume killed Erika's mother or something then I can't think of any way she was justified.

m-muh 10 year winning streak
Miho was weak for having a heart
Koume should've drowned

Instead your family will get longevity

Your mother should have aborted you

You take that back.

You niggas all need some real Nishizumi style in your lifes

She was probably more mad at Miho for first leaving KMM and then showing up as Oarais commander.
At least manga Erika was additionally pissed because she thought that Miho leaving made Maho suffer (while Maho was quite happy to have her sis finding her luck erlsewhere, but neither Miho nor Erika knew that)
Note that we never see Erika acting hostile towards Koume, who she could easily blame as much (if not more) than Miho for ruining the match.

>Miho was weak for having a heart
If she's so weak then how come she won? Checkmate atheists.

Urge to protect, rising.

Broken AU Miho is best Miho

I'm more into Shimada

Reminder that Shimada led an elite team of professional tankers with a Karl against a ragtag bunch of highschoolers commaned by a Nishizumi with PTSD and got completly rekt.

To be fair a Shimada still won in that fight.

Nice of you, but she can defend herself.

That's just a shitty conspiracy theory

Koume is too good for that autistic shithole

You just wait

When Mika isn't smug or smiling she looks a lot like Maho. I guess she's secretly a Nishizumi?

So she is Meho?

She'd probably be the next vice comander, though.

>is a jerk
>is a part of the top dog team
>is constantly put in check by her much more likable and competent commander

she deserves the bullying, she's in a position people want to take down, and Maho takes every chance to put her in her place. katyusha can put her team on a leash to make her seem less bulliable, and alisa's insecurity is obvious making her more endearing despite also being a bitch

They really make anyone with an actual name a vice commander nowadays

Is not like we know other names

Vive la France

>be child prodigy
>skip straight to college, never even step foot in a high school until you decided to visit one for fun
>no friends your age, closest are some borderline lolicon college classmates, a PTSD-ridden highschool girl and a stuffed bear with a scumbag attitude
>older sister is a literal hobo
Alice has a hard life.

Only other named KMM girl other than Maho, Koume and Erika is Erikas school friend in Phase Erika, Leila or what was her name. Plus Miho was talking about a girl named Yui in the manga who left the school after the loss at the finals.

Of course we do, that's Maus-chan, Jagdpanther-chan and the other one

Are they related to Matilda-chan 1 and 2?

What's with the the Shimada style anyway? We get some basic outlines on the tenets of Nishizumi style, but I don't think we've heard anything about Shimada.

Which school is Alice even going to attend now?Out of the majors KMM is Nishizumi and Gloriana is too traditional so that would leave Pravda and Saunders and I can't see her fitting into either of those.

Essentially tank-ninjas. Hit and run, deception, focus on individual or small group skill rather than big squadrons.

Honestly, Miho is a better proponent of the Shimada-style than Alice is in the movie.

>Pravda
Would give Nonna someone to carry at least. Nonna is a year below Katyusha right?

>Saunders
>Alice in Saunders short shorts military uniform
Lord have mercy.

>I can't see her fitting into either of those
They could throw a curveball and have her go to one of the schools we haven't seen yet. Or be lazy, drop the idea altogether and keep her in college.

>We get some basic outlines on the tenets of Nishizumi style
Remind me, what where these other than "Get the biggest tanks and steamroll all the other schools while being cruel and autistic"?

Why would she go to high school when she's a genius enough to follow university classes? Seriously, let her have a degree or two while having friends her age on the side.

>Why would she go to high school when she's a genius enough to follow university classes?
She thinks high school would be fun. See the last OVA.
>having friends her age on the side
Much harder to do outside of school hours.

>She thinks high school would be fun.

Oooh boy... is she in for a major disappointment...

Luckily she lives in an anime. Worst case scenario is her sea-sickness doesn't go away.

I'm suddenly reminded of a fan-comic showing the shenanigans that ensue as a result of her transferring from one school to another.

>Goes to St. Gloriana
>Gets kicked out for dissing the Churchill over the Centurion
>Goes to Pravda
>Gets kicked out for commenting about Katyusha being small for her age.
>Goes to Saunders
>Gets let go as an insurance liability after she crashes a C-5
>Goes to KMM
>Loved by one and all, until a jealous Erika reminds her she lost to both Nishizumi sisters, causing Alice to transfer out
>Goes to Anzio
>Duce makes a pizza just the way she likes it, only to leave when Fukuda mentions Chi-Ha-Tan has Alice's favorite burger.
>Goes to Chi-Ha-Tan
>In love with their Boko-esque philosophy, but ultimately leaves when Nishi mistakenly fixes Alice's 'damaged' Boku doll.
>Goes to Continuation
>Mika realizes she'll probably transfer again, and more or less tells her to do what she feels her heart wants
>Ends with Alice going back to Oarai

>Erika reminds her she lost to both Nishizumi sisters, causing Alice to transfer out
What the fuck is her problem?

>tells her to do what she feels her heart wants
>Alice going back to Oarai
But the whole reason she left was because she wanted to fight Miho as an opponent again.

This is my wife
Please say something nice about her

You don't want to know

She goes to the best school

>Nona carrying anyone but Katyusha
no

She has healthy fluids.

Post qt Guppies

how about angry gups?

Hiding Guppies?

Bit late for that m8.

Still looks cute, so I'll take it!

She'll make a fine mother

Does tank gore make Yukari cry?

Considering her reaction to the custom paint jobs near the beginning of the series, it would be safe to assume yes.

Fucking fatass

Handsome boy

This team of cute japanese schoolgirls larping as brits want your lunch money Sup Forumsnon, what do you do?

I want tomarry this spaghetti dork

I only have five quid in my pocket, at most I can get a couple sandwiches and a can of coke, not sure what they could get with such a small amount of money.

Beat them up while yelling "GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND", then take their lunch money and buy some currywurst

Nilgiri a cute

Kneecap them.

Have the set?

As someone who just finished rewatching Girls Und Panzer, the Pasta OVA, and the Movie, I can say that she's annoying cause she doesn't think for herself and is an "Onee-sama Follower" type. Only faggot OPs like you will like her

This never stops being cute.

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11285

My bad, i mean the translated pics, but thanks for it

Isn't there already a boy inside that light tank?

But she is a sexy lady

and cute and funny aswell!

What makes Erika so lovable? How can anyone even dislike her?

>Erika
>lovable