Watamote

As quickly as the last one came, there's gonna be yet another new chapter tomorrow.

Any particular thoughts on the direction the series has taken? Do you feel going from one "creepy girl" to several antisocial misfits was always the natural direction of the series? Favorite Watagirl? Anyone you support in particular for the Tomobowl? Your feelings on the manga going on sale in a list of Yuri manga? Is it Nico trolling as usual or serious?

Yuri is worst girl

>Favorite Watagirl? Anyone you support in particular for the Tomobowl?
Emiri. Nemo is a close second.

>spoiler
They could certainly do that.

Yuri is best girl

>Favorite Watagirl?
Can't pick between Nemo and Yuri

We need to do something about/u/.

I hope it's a troll.

It's past midnight in nipland, how long till raws?

It came out 12:00 pm in Japan.

so 12 more hours?

>They could certainly do that.
I'll laugh if they put it on a list of straight manga too. I honestly don't think they could make it more clear that Tomoko is bi

>Dick-chan will never be significant again

They could have just done that to sell more copy's.

I just want more Komisomething

New anime soon.

>Any particular thoughts on the direction the series has taken?
I think it's necessary, and probably realistic given that Tomoko is a) a girl b) only socially awkward and c) not physically repulsive.
>Do you feel going from one "creepy girl" to several antisocial misfits was always the natural direction of the series?
Probably, yeah. Boys were never heavily involved in the series and most girls I've hung out with either have a lot of female friends and no male friends or vice versa.
>Favorite Watagirl?
Gonna' be loyal to Tomoko, but I am interested in Meth-chan's appearance/temperament and hope she at least gets a name.
>Anyone you support in particular for the Tomobowl?
If it exists, I'll go with Yuri because she has the best comedic trajectory so far. Nemoto is presumably taken by Pineapple. Ki-chan's probably going through a weird phase of her own and will simmer out eventually. Emiri might be too much of a happy ending, basically the same as if Tomoko met a boy near the very end of the series.
>Your feelings on the manga going on sale in a list of Yuri manga? Is it Nico trolling as usual or serious?
Generally just along for the ride but I won't hold anything against them since I really want that second season.

I do find it kinda strange that we got the Faceless girl's name (Rena) but not Meth-chan's considering more people know about her. Kind of funny how the cast of this series has exploded based around the fact that everyone has their own little friend group, and putting them all together, you end of with tons of people worthy of party. Just like real life!

I like tomoko having friends but this is going too far turning this into a Yuri manga so people on /u/ can fap. I really hope this is a troll by Nico to sell more copy's.

Only Ucchi is a lesbian, why do people like to exaggerate so much?

Again, where do those red/white ropes come from? Why is it attached to a board like that?

My guess is the red ropes represent strong emotions and the white represents friendships. No idea about the board itself.

Season 2 never

They want watamote to become fapping bait for people on /u/ I'm really getting sick of it. Do they realize the shit tomoko went through just to get to this point. They wanted to see this poor girl who finely find friends who get her
to kiss girl's in the manga because they get off to it.

kill yourself

As much as I like yuri, it'll be hilarious when the manga ends with Tomoko kissing glasses boy

>Glasses boy
You mean Nemo and Pineapple's friend?

>becomes best girl
she is to good for this manga

It's really bothering me that most of the characters in OP's pic is OOC

How do you mean, user? Everyone seems pretty in-character there.

>Tomoko not being self-aware that she's making a scene in front of everyone
>Uchi literally just hugging Tomoko
>Yuri laughing when she'd really be making a similar expression to Ito
>Yuri not repressing her laughter and just pointing it out to Mako
>Mako laughing and not being concerned over the scuffle/ wetting herself that Yuri is showing emotion
>fang bitch not feeling out of place
>Yoshida not just taking none of Tomoko's shit and ending the fight arubtly

The Yuri fan art is OK as long as the manga doesn't turn into the fan art.

New chapter is tonight.

On the other hand, Nemo adding fuel to the fire is not OOC

That image was made before the most recent chapters, I think. There are also a few exaggerations, too. Tomoko's upset at Komi for thinking of Tomoki again, Ucchi is pretty damn crazy over Tomoko by the winter chapter, Yuri's just puffing up her face in jealousy over the attention Komi's getting, Mako's trying to stay positive, Minami's just grandstanding and Yoshida's trying to keep everything in check. I guess it isn't a 1:1 depiction of everyone, but it's not entirely out of character either.

But it pretty much is OOC

think of it as a caricature, user

This. Fucking literal faggots

>reads yuri manga
>complains about yuri

Me or /u/ ?

What does the word "this." Force you to conclude my post means?
/u/ slow-kun

I don't think I've ever seen her in the recent group pics either.

Eternally forgotten (until Nico remembers she exists)

Well, she was a side-character with ties to another side-characters. Her arc is pretty much resolved until Tomoki comes up again.

mfw there are people in Sup Forums right now that would still resist the Yuriwave

I want Ito to fuck Komislut by any means necessary.

Translation?

So...where´s that faggot who always asks for tops and bottoms?

>Only Ucchi is a lesbian
>implying

how is Tomoki gayer than ucchi?

how is he gay at all?

How is Megumi gay?

He's either an asexual or a massive homo.

>doing this to the girl who once looked up her skirt
Arguably, Imae started becoming so considerate of Tomoko after she looked up her skirt.

She's an underclasswoman of course she's not appearing in the current arc.

It's gonna be about the delinquents, isn't it? That sucks. I want more Yuri and more Yuri.

The first one only covered like 30 something chapters. A new one wouldn't cover everything. Where would it stop?

Implying Meth-chan isn't the current dormant cutie in a manga filled with dormant cuties.

26 episode season would be good.

I'm not implying that, but it's gonna be all about Yoshida being autistic.

It's already tomorrow there.
I'm already pressing F5 for a few hours now.
About what the chapter will bet? Fang's conflict resolution? It's finally Mako's time to shine?

It's still about 2 hours away. 12 PM tokyo.

I'm really glad she turned out to be the tamest of the three. But again, good dick will do that to you.

This manga is fucking trash

>It's finally Mako's time to shine?

We must protect Minami´s purity, she is alone with the crazy carpet muncher

By the dates... this was the chapter that made the popularity skyrocket. Yuri saved this manga.

Bad cat girl.

It's because Yuri is someone jap autists can actually relate to. Tomoko is a disgusting cunt, unlike her who's just introvert and desperate for intimacy.

It trully is

OMAKE TRANSLATIONS NEVER

>Mako
Misunderstanding and meme
>Yuri
Probably
>Nemo
Just a troll
>Tomoko
Yeah she's bi for sure
>Teacher
Um what?
>Pineapple
Nothing confirmed so far, but she's clearly innnocent so I doubt she has ever dated someone
>Megumi
She's just nice to everybody
Everything else is on point

Someone on Sup Forums posted hastily translated volume 12 omake pages a few days ago.

>Misunderstanding and meme
And actual gay because she blushed when given valentine's chocolate by Yuri. She also blushed in the bathroom stall.
>Just a troll
Femdom troll.
>Nothing confirmed so far
She likes Nemo on a personal level.
>She's just nice to everybody
And particularly nicest to the girl who did perverted things on her once.

Not the 2 pages with the authors IIRC.

Ucchi has gotten Flanderized too much. I liked it more before she became a purely gag character

How many hours guys?

Less than one, I think. 2 at most.

You feel like she's a gag character now? I've heard people state the exact opposite, since she seems to be becoming more and more serious and self-accepting about her affection towards Tomoko.

But...she didn't even really exist before becoming a gag character. She was just a normal girl with normal friends, with nothing distinctive about her other than her background character face. Now her gag is that she's a lesbian named Emily,, which (while simple) is still more than she was before.

12 minutes.

That's right, she's not a closet lesbian anymore. She's just trying to find a way to express it.

Reminder Ucchi used to be interchangeable with background male characters or Tomoki's soccer friends.

Now she contributes to the funnies and has a chance to make Tomoko grow up a little more after confessing to her.

Tomoko is the ugly and spiteful loner that jap otaku don't want to akcnowledge they are and represents everything they hate about themselves. Yuri is the cute and aloof introvert they want to believe they are.

Jesus Christ that autist is quick, ok raws are out

Tomoko is cute when she's confident.