Are you looking forward to anything this Spring user?

Are you looking forward to anything this Spring user?

Nah

>Mahou Shoujo Site
>Mahou Shoujo Ore
>Cutie Honey Universe
Literally nothing else looks appealing

Comic Girls.

>Golden Kamuy
Didn't know this got an anime

I will be watching 3d Kanojo and Wotaku ni koi wa Muzukashii, I might watch some other series depending on what Sup Forums memes the most

Oh fuck that fucking horse racing anime is actually coming? We're fast approaching singularity.

Looking forward to warmth.

High Impact Party Posting.

I just want my GuP OVAs

Just the end of FMP, as a secondary who's been waiting for that shit since fucking TSR
also heard Golden Kamuy was good so I'll be checking that out
that's about it
winter 2018 will be duly missed

BEYBLADE BEYBLADE LET IT RIP

>build drivers
>mha season 3

About 4. Maybe 5.

>Golden Kamuy
>Hinamatsuri
>Persona 5
underage and reddit will fucking love this season.

>Comic Girl
>Lupin III Part V
>Mahou Shoujo Site
>Chio-Chan
Honestly not all that much. A lot of it is sequels to stuff I haven't seen yet.

oops forgot BnHA.
yeah this season is cancer.

>all those males on key visuals

High School DXD Hero
FMP IV
Juushinki Pandora

Wotakoi and are the only things I'm looking forward to.

nigger

so far the only thing on my to-watch list are the second cours from this season.
but I usually just end up watching the first episode of everything that seems remotely interesting and then finding a couple gems

Looks pretty bad.

Wotakoi, maybe Chio-chan if the adaptation is any good.

Only show I know I will most likely sticking around with is the new Gundam Build but thats because I watched the previous shows. Otherwise nothing is really sparking my interest even in the slightest.

actually all dogshit only thing I'll watch is Franxx 2nd cour in hope of an epic tweest.

Gonna check Tada-kun and that's about it.

Disappointing to see that Caligula isn't actually about Caligula. Anyway I might watch Gundam Build Divers and Cutie Honey but there's nothing I'm really excited about, looks like a pretty lame season.

You don't watch a lot of anime, do you?

>watching Franxx
What do you think?

what do you mean?
>he doesn't watch every popular original that comes out
when will they learn

Damn there is a lot of fucking trash.

Damn that looks like a lot of ass compared to this season.

Yes.

I'm only looking forward to Hinamatsuri and Golden Kamuy.

I'm looking forward to you getting bullied when you get to grade 9.

Neck yourself.

Genuinely looking forward to Steins;Gate 0. I haven't read the VN but I liked the original anime a lot.

Somewhat looking forward to Mahou Shoujo Site. I'm not expecting it to be good at all, but it might make for an entertaining edgefest.

If I say no will you shoot up your middle school?

ToLie, Mahou Shoujo Site, Hinamatsuri, Amanchu S2, Comic Girls, Layton and Last Period,
Maybe Persona 5, Uma Musume, Golden Kamui and Mahou Shoujo Ore

Fumikiri Jikan sounds cute.

>Mahou Shoujo Ore
>This story is about a 15-year-old girl who is a newbie idol in love with her best friend's brother who is also a popular idol. But she runs into a scary yakuza guy and finds out that her mother was an ex-magical girl, and the yakuza guy was her mascot. Her love interest gets kidnapped by demons that look like burly men with cute squirrel heads. So she contracts the yakuza to become a magical girl, which in this story means she turns into a handsome guy in a magical girl outfit. On top of that, her love interest shows an attraction toward her magical guy form. Her best friend turns out to be in love with her and also becomes a magical cross-dressing guy to save her life.
what the fucking fuck

Nani the fuck?

>Tokyo Ghoul
>SAO
>Steins Gate
>Shokugeki
>Boku no Hero
>LOTGH
>DxD
>P5
>FMP
>Gundam

Reddit: You Can (Not) Reddit

This is called "lolrandom", it's a style of comedy that's beloved by retards but completely unfunny to anyone with a three-digit IQ.

>he likes what I don't so he's surely underaged
Man I love this board.

Soma S3
Boku no Hero S3
High School S4
Tokyo Ghoul S3
Golden Kamui

>he likes poop jokes and random humor so he's underage
a true statement.

Do I have to finish HnK to enjoy the prequel?

Inazuma Eleven, only to get new cute boys

>golden kamuy
>piano no mori
>steins;gate 0
>BONES original
Could watch more but I had (and still having) a hard time following all the 13 anime that I'm watching this season. Also I want to pick some shows from backlog and read more manga.

Looking forward to Steins;Gate 0 and I'll watch nuLoGH, but I expect less than nothing.

>people actually looking forward to Golden Kamuy
the absolute state of this board

The fuck? Now people are even hating on Golden Kamuy?

>barely any yuri
Yawn. And Comic Girls will probably be short which really sucks. Good thing I still have stuff from this season i haven't started.

>Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2 pt II
>Golden Kamuy
>Hinamatsuri
>Persona 5 even thought I haven't played the game
>S;G0
>Tada-kun because Dogakobo
And that's it I think
Weak season

>super epic badass mc
>gay muscle men
>poop jokes
>lol so funny exaggerated faces
>Aboriginal History Class
wow what a great manga.

AOTS coming through

Hinamatsuri too
People with DBS reaction images no less

Try harder next time

Nice non-Sup Forums related reaction pic.

And then you people complain about DBS.

lol that non-argument doesn't make it less true.

Really weak, full of fujobait or poorly written phone game shows.

To be expected after all the great shows this season.

Sometimes the perfect reaction isn't from /anime/ folder.

There is not an argument. Just a bait.
Also,
>lol

>if I call it bait it isn't true
haha lol

FMP IV and Hoozuki S2 2nd
The rest is shit

>ESL
everytime

>manga is bad because I want it to be
XD hahaha lol

>not liking poop jokes
Damn you're a sad man.

>XD hahaha lol

>poop jokes are funny
what's next? you're pretending to be retarded?
hello babby how was your first week at preschool

>Tada-kun
>Akkun to Kanojo
>3D Kanojo
>Mahou Shoujo Site
>Comic Girls
>Caligula
>Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
>High School DxD

Doesn't look that promising overall

I'll tell you when you start using proper capitalization and interpunction. Which Summer was your first here?

You're pretending that the entire manga is bad because of the poop jokes. Come back next month when anime leads off and maybe you will successfully bait someone.

I'll be watching Piano no Mori, Hisone to Masotan, and Steins;Gate 0. Nothing else really interests me right now

What the fuck Amanchu is getting another season?

Wotakoi and Amanchu! Advance for me.
This means a lot of time for my backlog.

R-Right?

any harem or isekai I will enjoy

yes

Man I hope Advance will be in native 1080p too.

Don't usually come here much these days(thank god this place's grip is loosening on me), but was curious what this place would be like knowing that a new Lupin, once-upon-a-time-highly-anticipated new season to High School DXD, Steins Gate 0, and motherfucking LoGH were coming out.

There's one thread about Steins;Gate(not even related to Zero) on Sup Forums and abundant shit taste in this thread. Nothing about the new LoGH.

This place is fucking dead. You guys joke about reddit but you aren't much better. I hope Moot comes back from the dead and drops a colony on this website.

no actually there are many more reasons. I know it's hard for you, but try to remember this time.
here

>wanting to watch the new LoGH
are you actually retarded? fuck off.

Why is Nobunaga no Shinobi S3 not on that list? I and like 3 other people enjoyed it.

My death hopefully (please)

I'm still not quite sure yet. There is a LOT this season that I am incredibly cautiously optimistic about, though.

does no one think Megalo Box looks kinda interesting?

Expect a full scale Sup Forums invasion when P5 comes out.

You were warned.

Satellite continues to put out nothing of interest.

they invade every time trigger has an anime, and they don't go away because of the constant DBS generals

Why would anyone be hyped about the new LOGH? I agree with the rest though, mods nowadays even allow DB/Naruto threads

Chio-chan looks good from the description. I will give Golden Kamui a shot. Steins: Gate Zero I will watch for sure just because I liked Steins; Gate, but I have mixed feelings because Kurisu was my first 2D crush and she is missing. Also the plot seems to involve drama and heartbreak. I prefer anime to not have much conflict. Other than that I will pick things up based on positive reactions.

DxD because its fun to watch with Sup Forums
Gundam because its a shitposting goldmine on /m/
FMP because I've been waiting for years, even though the story was kind of spoiled to me because of SRWV.

How did I even miss that.
Fuck yes.

Mahou Shoujo Ore looks fun

Tanuki and Kamaitachi for the win.

Name one (1) single thing that Sup Forums doesnt despise that isnt waifu pandering

That usually means it's fujoshit friendo

The new Kitarou sounds pretty sweet. Might give that a shot if it looks good. And Chio-chan getting an adaptation so soon is unexpected, but welcome. Might give Hisone no Masotan a shot as well if it's any good, since the artstyle looks a bit unique.